Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-09-2012, 09:39 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default DC's Interview w/ Utah DT Star Lotulelei

Interview with Utah DT Star Lotulelei
http://www.draftcountdown.com/interv...-Lotulelei.php

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wanted to note that I did this one via e-mail, hence the short answers.

Also, not all of the questions I submitted were answered.

Not complaining because I appreciate any time Star could spare, just letting everyone know why I didn't ask more questions or press for longer, more in-depth answers like I usually would.

Old 10-10-2012, 12:20 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, not much there to glean. Interesting that he would like to play at 310. By comparison Ngata (the guy he is compared to so often) actually bulked back up to 350 so he could play with more power.

Is Star really a potential NT/DE in a 3-4 or is he more likely to be a 3-4 DE/4-3 DT?

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Can you tell us what questions WEREN'T answered? I'm just curious.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
TACKLE
All-NFLDC

TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TACKLE is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Yeah, not much there to glean. Interesting that he would like to play at 310. By comparison Ngata (the guy he is compared to so often) actually bulked back up to 350 so he could play with more power.

Is Star really a potential NT/DE in a 3-4 or is he more likely to be a 3-4 DE/4-3 DT?
I found that interesting as well - especially because I've been thinking the opposite lately. I used think he was better off in a 4-3 because he doesn't really the girth of a traditional 34 NT (a lot of that is because he carries his 320 ridiculously well). But after watching him in recent weeks, it has me thinking he could be the best 34 NT in the league. He's just been so physical dominating at the 0-tech and really understands how to play that technique. I know he says he'd like to be 310 but I'd like to see him be a 330lb nose in the pros.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:07 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

The following is the full list of questions that I submitted:

Quote:
* What is your accurate height, weight and forty time?

* Your weight has fluctuated quite a bit, from just 240 pounds coming out of high school to as much as 350 pounds. What do you feel is your ideal playing weight?

* You’ve drawn favorable comparisons to Haloti Ngata not only for your freakish blend of size and athleticism but also because you are versatile enough to play a number of different positions in multiple schemes. You have even been dropped into coverage at times! Do you have a preference, whether it be 4-3 defensive tackle, 3-4 defensive end, etc?

* There are many who felt you might have been a first round pick in the 2012 NFL Draft but you opted to return for your senior season. What were the key factors in that decision and what kind of feedback did you get about your draft stock at the time?

* How would you describe your game to someone who has never seen you play? What are your greatest strengths as a football player and what area do you need to work on the most?

* What current NFL defensive lineman do you most admire and who do you think you compare favorably to?

* How would you describe your personality? Is it different on the football field?

* What is your greatest football moment to date?

* What are your favorite and least favorite parts of playing football?

* Who was your favorite college or pro team growing up? Did you have a favorite player?

* Who is the best opposing player you have faced during your career?

* What current pro are you looking forward to going up against in the NFL?

* Is there one younger player at Utah that draftniks should keep an eye on for the future?

* What advice would you give to the 18-year-old version of yourself if you could go back in time?

* What do you plan to do once your playing career is over?

* When you get your first NFL paycheck what is the first thing you will buy?

* In your daily life outside of football, what are the best and worst things about being such a big guy?

* What is the most embarrassing song on your iPod?

* Do you plan to play in the Senior Bowl after the season?

* It’s still very early but do you have any goals in mind when it comes to the NFL Draft (i.e. Top 10, Round 1, etc.)?

Old 10-10-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He probably wont have a career in show biz after football.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quinn-Brockers-Lotulelei-Long

Yes please.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Saints Dome Patrol
Team Leader
Veteran

Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints Dome Patrol is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I know that diabsoule on here has a huge man-crush on this guy... and given the way the Saints are playing, it's quite possible he'd still be available when they are on the clock. *sigh*

Sig by jkpigskin

SUPER BOWL XLIV CHAMPIONS! Bless you boys!

WHO DAT? TWO DAT!

Check out my blog!
http://sportsinsomniacs.wordpress.com/

Follow myself and The Sports Insomniacs on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/SportInsomniacs
Saints Dome Patrol is offline   Reply With Quote