Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-08-2012, 12:55 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol. Oh snap.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok, dated this girl Jill back in February. Wasn't really serious because honestly, it lasted 2 weeks.

Fast forward to Saturday night, and that girl's friend, Ally, kept on talking about how she just wants to hook up with a guy, a one night stand. I'm like, "yeah, I same here but with a girl." Anyways, we keep talking and such and I even said, "look, we should probably just **** each other." Her response is, "Yeah, but Jill would kill me if we did." She keeps on going back to that. How do I get around that response?
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:16 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Convince her a 2 week dating period does not meet the requirements to appy the "Don't **** your friend's exes" rule.

or get her piss drunk and get drunk yourself and wala.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:18 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Convince her a 2 week dating period does not meet the requirements to appy the "Don't **** your friend's exes" rule.

or get her piss drunk and get drunk yourself and wala.
That was the situation we were in, and she was the first one to bring up that 2 weeks doesn't apply for that rule, but yet was still faking.

I wonder if she just wants the attention and is afraid that if we do ****, I'll be done with her and wont give her that attention. (And honestly, that's my plan.)
Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 AM    (permalink
kalbears13
Pro Bowler

Location: The difference between a child's toy and an adult toy
kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.kalbears13 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by StickSkills View Post
Ok, dated this girl Jill back in February. Wasn't really serious because honestly, it lasted 2 weeks.

Fast forward to Saturday night, and that girl's friend, Ally, kept on talking about how she just wants to hook up with a guy, a one night stand. I'm like, "yeah, I same here but with a girl." Anyways, we keep talking and such and I even said, "look, we should probably just **** each other." Her response is, "Yeah, but Jill would kill me if we did." She keeps on going back to that. How do I get around that response?
Old 10-08-2012, 01:23 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lmao I like Kal's solution too.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

Yeah, I think I'll go with that.
Old 10-08-2012, 01:42 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
That was the situation we were in, and she was the first one to bring up that 2 weeks doesn't apply for that rule, but yet was still faking.

I wonder if she just wants the attention and is afraid that if we do ****, I'll be done with her and wont give her that attention. (And honestly, that's my plan.)
I'd say force her hand a bit. Tell her if she's down, you're down, no strings attached and no one aka Jill will hear a word from you. If she flakes then she was never really gonna do it and go find someone else to mess with.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-08-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
Prowler
Pro Bowler

Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Prowler is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Subtly ignore it.

"I understand what you are saying woman, so why don't you come over and watch a movie?"

Once she's in an isolated area like your house, hotel, or back room and is getting felt up...then instincts take over and you're good. I recommended movie so you don't have to spend money on her.

Prowler's Newb Guide
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So there is a girl who teaches at a nearby school who I have had a thing for (see previous posts in this thread). anyway, back in July I was texting with her telling her how I was going to the coast and making it sound like I do awesome **** all the time (which isn't false, but I was playing it up; even sending her a couple picks of **** at the beach), but when I asked her how the start of her school year was going, I got a weak response and never had a follow up to my initial response. With that, I decided that I was done. I was not going to say a ******* word to her.

That was like the last week of August, but this past Saturday I had to take some kids to an event at a local high school and I knew she was doing the same. However, as I said before, I didn't give a ****. But, on Friday, she messages me asking if I am going. I keep my promise to not respond. On Saturday, without prompting, she comes up to talk to me. We chat, but I don't take it any further than that. That said, at one point when this other person is going over dates for various events that she or I would be taking students to she texts me from across this room which ones she is going to without me asking.

I don't bother to respond because, as I said, I am done with this girl. I had previously asked her to hang out but never got a response or she "couldnt" and with that I had given up.

About 3-4 minutes ago, I get a text from her: "How's your week going? :("

**** that. I am done. I have put it out there enough times that I am into her and this is what I get? I called a female friend and explained all this and she was like, "clearly this girl just wants attention. don't bother" which is great to hear because I can follow The Ladder Theory like a champ.

Okay, sorry I just needed to vent.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:19 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
(which isn't false, but I was playing it up; even sending her a couple picks of **** at the beach)
You were on the right track until I remembered that "dick" isn't censored.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
You were on the right track until I remembered that "dick" isn't censored.
I am saving it for the "when in doubt" situation.

Old 10-10-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just bone her and leave her, Brent.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

yeah, get some rufilin and then butt sex and then profit
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:37 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

yes to all of those

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dont bother, you start texting her back and she'll get the attention she wants and revert to not messaging you. Keep doing what youre doing, its for the best despite what your pants or feelings tell you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't see what the problem is with a "wanna hang out" text if you have nothing to lose. Worst case scenario she says no and you're back to where you would be if you ignored her in the first place.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
So there is a girl who teaches at a nearby school who I have had a thing for (see previous posts in this thread). anyway, back in July I was texting with her telling her how I was going to the coast and making it sound like I do awesome **** all the time (which isn't false, but I was playing it up; even sending her a couple picks of **** at the beach), but when I asked her how the start of her school year was going, I got a weak response and never had a follow up to my initial response. With that, I decided that I was done. I was not going to say a ******* word to her.

That was like the last week of August, but this past Saturday I had to take some kids to an event at a local high school and I knew she was doing the same. However, as I said before, I didn't give a ****. But, on Friday, she messages me asking if I am going. I keep my promise to not respond. On Saturday, without prompting, she comes up to talk to me. We chat, but I don't take it any further than that. That said, at one point when this other person is going over dates for various events that she or I would be taking students to she texts me from across this room which ones she is going to without me asking.

I don't bother to respond because, as I said, I am done with this girl. I had previously asked her to hang out but never got a response or she "couldnt" and with that I had given up.

About 3-4 minutes ago, I get a text from her: "How's your week going? :("

**** that. I am done. I have put it out there enough times that I am into her and this is what I get? I called a female friend and explained all this and she was like, "clearly this girl just wants attention. don't bother" which is great to hear because I can follow The Ladder Theory like a champ.

Okay, sorry I just needed to vent.
You were friendzoned, she texted you looking for a friend to join her that day, that simple.

That being said, I could've sworn you were married.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 10:42 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think you should send her one text, and one text only....

"Look here *****, are we sexing or not?"
Old 10-10-2012, 10:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I don't see what the problem is with a "wanna hang out" text if you have nothing to lose. Worst case scenario she says no and you're back to where you would be if you ignored her in the first place.
and if she ignores you, don't do it again though. like last chance thing, but then again, if you're looking for something "real" I'm not sure you're gonna get it from this girl. if you want sexytimes/roofies/buttsex, then the throwing it out there text can't hurt. Again, like last text ever kinda thing
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
and if she ignores you, don't do it again though. like last chance thing, but then again, if you're looking for something "real" I'm not sure you're gonna get it from this girl. if you want sexytimes/roofies/buttsex, then the throwing it out there text can't hurt. Again, like last text ever kinda thing
Yeah, that's what i meant. Like a half court shot type of thing.
Old 10-10-2012, 10:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Yeah, that's what i meant. Like a half court shot type of thing.
great minds think a lot. now let's go grab some tacos, on you!
Quote:
Old 10-10-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 11:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
great minds think a lot. now let's go grab some tacos, on you!
Alright, but i don't wanna think a lot anymore.
Old 10-11-2012, 05:18 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
You were friendzoned, she texted you looking for a friend to join her that day, that simple.
That's what I was thinking; my female friend said, roughly, the same thing. I am going to just ignore the **** out of her. That same female friend said, if I want to respond, to wait until like Sunday morning. I don't even think I will do that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
That being said, I could've sworn you were married.
Having listened to the **** that the ladies I work with say during lunch regarding being married, **** that. Apparently a lot of women get a ring and stop bothering with sexy time.