Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-12-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
So we're only dressing 2 healthy DTs?
3 DT's again like last week. Joseph, Kuhn, and Austin.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So we're only dressing 2 healthy DTs?
I like it. Gives the players a rest later in the year when they need it more.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2012, 12:39 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, a late bye is better than an early one. But the best is right down the middle of the year, like in week 7,8,9. Or at least that's my opinion.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ugh, 3 healthy DT's, 2 having ridiculously little NFL experience, against a run heavy niners team. Gore's going to KILL us
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I think we'll do a good job on Gore. I'm more worried about Hunter when he's in.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
3 DT's again like last week. Joseph, Kuhn, and Austin.
That's practically 1.5 DTs. Btw Kuhn and Austin, we have about 2 games worth of relevant experience. That's not good.

If I'm SF, I lean on our defensive all game long with the run game, 22 personnel and by the 4th quarter, our front 7 will break.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's practically 1.5 DTs. Btw Kuhn and Austin, we have about 2 games worth of relevant experience. That's not good.

If I'm SF, I lean on our defensive all game long with the run game, 22 personnel and by the 4th quarter, our front 7 will break.
Yup that's how I envisioned it. Run and use PA. Wear the defense out and then just be efficient on offense. We will give up the home run ball. We always do. So look for that. Maybe Fewell can put Chase on Davis. Chase was on a WR last game, maybe now it will be Davis. I expect stupid things like that to occur with this defense. Maybe the defense might even forget to cover a player. Didn't happen this year at all yet, but last year guys were wide open.

I don't trust this defense at all. I expect us to lose come sunday.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

we're going to have to beat them on D with our speed. Scary, right? But Boley, Williams and Rivers have to use their speed on D to contain the run. I'm not worried about them beating us deep with rich man Chad Pennington over there. Fewell already said Williams is gonna be on Vernon. I'm not scared of their vertical passing game. We're going to cut off the dinks and dunks and running game. Huge key will be pass rush. We can't give them 5 seconds in the pocket to find MM on a crossing route and turn it up field for 20
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-12-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
we're going to have to beat them on D with our speed. Scary, right? But Boley, Williams and Rivers have to use their speed on D to contain the run. I'm not worried about them beating us deep with rich man Chad Pennington over there. Fewell already said Williams is gonna be on Vernon. I'm not scared of their vertical passing game. We're going to cut off the dinks and dunks and running game. Huge key will be pass rush. We can't give them 5 seconds in the pocket to find MM on a crossing route and turn it up field for 20
He is an efficient QB. I like him actually. He can beat us with this defense now. He also can run on us too for the first down. He has wheels on him. I like that aspect of his game. I can see the defense and DL getting frustrated with that. 3rd and long, we blitz, Smith rolls out and just runs for the 1st down. And then the defense getting bent over and ran on.

I can see their OL keeping Smith upright and giving him loads of time. I am sure that aspect stuck out on tape too.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

I like him too, but he, and that O, are limited down field. Make them try to beat us deep
Quote:
Old 10-12-2012, 04:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Our team lives for these kinds of games. It's going to come down to the last drive and we have Eli.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-12-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So apparently Gilbride called out Justin Smith.

Great.

So expect Justin Smith to get like 4 sacks on Sunday.
Old 10-12-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Our team lives for these kinds of games. It's going to come down to the last drive and we have Eli.
Yep, that's about as deep as it goes for me. It's gunna come down to the 4th quarter and with Nicks and Cruz, not even the 9ers can stop Eli late in a big game.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
So apparently Gilbride called out Justin Smith.

Great.

So expect Justin Smith to get like 4 sacks on Sunday.
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...y-with-murder/

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/gia...ce-officiating

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 05:13 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

He said he gets away with murder. I don't think that's really calling him out. Our guys gets held every play the last 5 years and we never have calls go for us.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-13-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Good news Nicks made the trip to SF. Looks like he'll be a go. Bad news is that Diehl also made the trip.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-13-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Good news Nicks made the trip to SF. Looks like he'll be a go. Bad news is that Diehl also made the trip.
its not a bad thing, if he's ineffective then we can make a change. at least theres that option

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 10:50 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Wrong thread

Last edited by bigbluedefense : 10-13-2012 at 10:54 PM.
bigbluedefense is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Ohhhh hey guyz!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Damn streak came to an end! What the hell!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:32 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

that was one of the most satisfying regular seasons we've had in a long time
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

This team is insane. Enjoy it.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Anyway real quick random thoughts.

The OL is back. What a game. I'm sorry Forenci. Beatty is the real deal.

Kiwi on the DL was huge. He was excellent and the LB's were fine without him. Thanks for adjusting Perry.

Rolle's best game as a Giant. Huge without Kenny. At the end of the day Antrel was balling.

Nicks looks hurt still. I'm a little scared hopefully he just continues to heal.

Wilson is explosive. I didn't like the pick but I was wrong as usual. 20 carries for him is going to get us yards. The field position he will give us is even better. DANGEROUS.

Eli is a stud.

Cruz just a cocksmain. How do we get them both signed long term?

JPP amazing as always. His numbers will be there like we've all been saying.

Prince slowly turning. If he stays healthy Reese nails it again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-14-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

What streak?
Old 10-14-2012, 06:55 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
What streak?
Eli had like 40 games or more with 200+ plus passing yards. We could have continued it easily but the staff was lazy.

sig by BoneKrusher