Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-14-2012, 10:32 AM    (permalink
Taber21
Veteran

Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Taber21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I bench San Fran D vs the Giants in favor of Atlanta D vs Oakland?
Old 10-14-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need one here.

Boldin vs Dallas
Jordy vs Houston
Titus vs Philly

No ppr

Big time Thank You to BoneKrusher!

Who Dat Nation!
saintsfan912 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.saintsfan912 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Pick 2, Standard Scoring:

Andre Johnson vs. GB
Dwayne Bowe @ TB
Miles Austin @ Bal
Brian Hartline vs. StL
AJ and Bowe.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 10-14-2012, 10:52 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would anyone trade Steven Jackson for Doug Martin. I have Jackson.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
H. Nicks @ SF

or

S. Johnson @ ARI?
I do not know how healthy hakeem is, but reports were that he was looking ok to good this week. I am not saying to start him, but if he is healthy I don't think you can ever bench him.

Stevie is going up against Zona who has been good except for one game in pass defense. Johnson has 45 total targets on the year in 5 games, thats 9 per game, whereas Nicks had 21 in 2 but in both games he was playing injured.

So really I would look to see what they say because if Nicks isn't really healthy I might consider playing him, but Johnson is getting almost as many targets per game and is due for a good game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Eli vs San Fran or Luck vs Jets?
I am a Giants fan so I am biased, but I don't think you bench Eli, especially when we will have to pass because SF is much better in rush D than pass D imo.

Luck is a good play also, I think the Jets will score more than people think which means that Indy will too. So in short both are good plays, Luck might be the better option but Eli is still Eli.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
Pick 2, Standard Scoring:

Andre Johnson vs. GB
Dwayne Bowe @ TB
Miles Austin @ Bal
Brian Hartline vs. StL
Id go w/ Johnson and Austin because I don't know if Brady Quinn can get Bowe the ball. Isn't his arm strength in question? The texans don't throw often, but this game might be different because of the packers having a legit offense whereas most of the teams the texans have faced weren't very good.

You could go Hartline because he does get a lot of targets, but Finnegan and Jenkins have been doing a great job as of late.

The sad thing is that Miles Austin should be the #1 option in his offense, but Dez is for the dumbest reasons. I still think Austin will get a lot of targets because their OL is so bad they cant run.

Edit: so in short Id pick Andre and Austin

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 11:26 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
Need one here.

Boldin vs Dallas
Jordy vs Houston
Titus vs Philly

No ppr
Absolutely not to Titus, he blows. Jordy hasn't been getting his but i have him and I play him because he has the most potential to blow up.

Dallas CBs are pretty good and I don't really like Boldin but he gets the most targets in the passing game, Jordy has gotten 3 less with 36.

This is your decision, Baltimore is home and Flacco is good at home so Boldin is a good option. Jordy will probably draw Johnathan Joseph so I guess Id probably pick Boldin because he'll draw Morris Claiborne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Would anyone trade Steven Jackson for Doug Martin. I have Jackson.
I don't like Doug Martin, so I don't think I would.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

I found this, its not the greatest but it gives me an idea of what is reasonable:

http://www.fantasypros.com/nfl/start...rdy-nelson.php

http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/pl...ualified/false

your welcome

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taber21 View Post
Should I bench San Fran D vs the Giants in favor of Atlanta D vs Oakland?
yes, I would. Carson Palmer blows and they will likely be passing more

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:31 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Alright I answered you guys, can I get some responses?

http://imageshack.us/a/img145/6535/s...21010at619.png

I am gunna start murray just because I feel like he is due and Costa is back (good and bad).

I want to know who I should play in regards to my flex (Stephens-Howling, Hawkins, or Leshoure), or if you think one RB will be a better choice than Murray say so

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
saintsfan912
Pro Bowler

I'd keep your lineup as is in the link.

Who Dat Nation!
Old 10-14-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm really tempted with Leshoure and running on that wide 9.

Mendy beat on them coming off ACL, but couldn't do much against Tits.
Old 10-14-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintsfan912 View Post
I'd keep your lineup as is in the link.
I want to go with Stephens-Howling but I am not sure how they will use him so I don't feel confident playing him. He is talented its just I see them doing a timeshare in the backfield.

I think Murray and Hawkins are my picks. Murray is being picked by all the analysts as is Hawkins. Not saying they are right but i think these two are more likely to get points than being cute with a good matchup and player who just got the start.

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-14-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Id probably play Dez even though he's been doing poorly. I have DeMarco murray on my team and that OL is just awful so I can't see them running much.

On the other hand, Cobb has played well but is the 3rd option whereas Dez is targeted like a #1 receiver.
Good call!
Old 10-14-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You know what I thought would be smart? Picking up Alex Smith as my substitute for Brees.

My opponent would rape me regardless, to be honest. RGIII and Shonn Greene both put up over 35, Maclin and Vincent Jackson over 20 each. And Arian Foster hasn't even played yet.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am down 10 in fantasy, he's got McGahee, and I have got A-Rod and Malcolm Floyd... what are my chances DC brethren...

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Was down 21.7 with just Jordy Nelson left and BAM!
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:40 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
I am down 10 in fantasy, he's got McGahee, and I have got A-Rod and Malcolm Floyd... what are my chances DC brethren...
You won bro
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ryan Mathews +13.5 vs Peyton Manning & Eric Decker - Non PPR

Who wins?

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:24 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping Decker and Peyton. Thanks to ******* Jordy exploding, I need 23.5 from Decker and Prater
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I was uneasy about drafting Harvin and Welker as my top two receivers. But it was ppr and I am so happy with it. Still would have lost this week if my opponent hadn't benched Jordy, but I'm a happy camper barring Gates going off, tonight.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcgee View Post
I was uneasy about drafting Harvin and Welker as my top two receivers. But it was ppr and I am so happy with it. Still would have lost this week if my opponent hadn't benched Jordy, but I'm a happy camper barring Gates going off, tonight.
When do you bench Jordy? Clearly that is a case of over thinking.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I am up by 41 and the other guy only has Peyton to go so depending on if Peyton goes off I should win.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
When do you bench Jordy? Clearly that is a case of over thinking.
People were scared of Houston, seems to be a recurring trend in here. He did start 5 good players - Foster, Charles, Wayne, Bryant, and Ridley, who is the one I would have left on the bench. I'll take it, though.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:25 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

2 rbs, 2 Wr 1 flex league

got jay cutler, gore, foster, vincent jackson, lance moore, meachem, hernandez, leshoure

trade offered gore for Cruz should i go for it?

non PPR, only bonus for 9 or + catches
Old 10-15-2012, 01:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
2 rbs, 2 Wr 1 flex league

got jay cutler, gore, foster, vincent jackson, lance moore, meachem, hernandez, leshoure

trade offered gore for Cruz should i go for it?

non PPR, only bonus for 9 or + catches
You only have 3 RB? Who is on waivers?