Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-14-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I thought they were enforcing both penalties on the kickoff?

Oh well, worked out pretty well for them anyway.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wooo Worthy! Nice sack
Old 10-14-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
New rivalry? The Giants and the Cowboys are more our rival than any team in our division, outside of maybe the Rams, but that's pushing it. We have a history of playing in big games in the playoffs against both those teams. In the 80's and early 90's, I felt like we were the unofficial 5th team in the NFC East, as we saw those teams every year in the playoffs almost. Redskins too. Big games with SB berths at stake is our history with those teams. Most Niner fans could care less about losing to the Cards or the 'Hawks but they absolutely break stuff if we lose to either the 'Boys or G-Men.
I know. Our teams haven't played these kind of games in awhile though. It's good to see it come back to life.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

JJ Watt is a bad dude
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Green is looking pretty good so far.

Rodgers not quite the surgeon of last season but seems to be playing with an edge.
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If you guys don't see me post here in the next couple of days, just go ahead and assume that I killed myself.
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love JJ Watt. My second favorite defensive player in the league.
Old 10-14-2012, 08:57 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VAfy-ya View Post
New rivalry? The Giants and the Cowboys are more our rival than any team in our division, outside of maybe the Rams, but that's pushing it. We have a history of playing in big games in the playoffs against both those teams. In the 80's and early 90's, I felt like we were the unofficial 5th team in the NFC East, as we saw those teams every year in the playoffs almost. Redskins too. Big games with SB berths at stake is our history with those teams. Most Niner fans could care less about losing to the Cards or the 'Hawks but they absolutely break stuff if we lose to either the 'Boys or G-Men.
I agree about the Giants and Cowboys being the teams I hated the most while growing up watching the 49ers. I've been a fan since the late 80's. I would also add the Packers to this list. Between 1995-2001 we met them 5 times in the playoffs... they beat us 4 of those times. Grr. I hated those Cowboys and Packers teams. I never felt like we really had to worry about anyone else in our division. How could we have a rivalry with any of them? We were a lock for the playoffs every year, pretty much.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Clay Matthews and JJ Watt are awesome to watch
Old 10-14-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

damn clay is all over the place!

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Why does Clay talk like he's black?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:06 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Texans have made some serious home run decisions as an organization. Drafting Kareem Jackson in the first round probably was not one of them.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Why does Clay talk like he's black?
Clay talks like he's Clay!

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

All of these celebration mocking things are kinda funny. Looked as though JJ Watt was planning to do the Matthews one next.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
Not making excuses, the Pats lost they blew it. Doesn't change the fact that Russell Wilson isn't good. He's just another in a very long line of torching this secondary. Savor this, just like Dolphins fans did last year when they thought Chad Henne had turned the corner because he passed for 400 yards against us, because reality is going to punch you in the face next week against San Francisco.
I think you can figure out some of the major differences between those two games and quarterbacks.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 09:10 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I think you can figure out some of the major differences between those two games and quarterbacks.
One is a giant and one is a midget?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Nick Perry down and holding his knee

well that should do it for his rookie season
Old 10-14-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Uh oh Perry
Old 10-14-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TimmG6376 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

***** not like Perry was tearing it up anything but we need all the help we can get.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Oh wait, he got up quickly and walked off under his own power

that's encouraging, for now
Old 10-14-2012, 09:18 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

Collinsworth called that block on Pickett legal, but was he not already engaged with another linemen?
Old 10-14-2012, 09:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

I want Houston to win, but I want Owen Daniels, Andre Johnson, or Arian Foster to suck.

I'm not sure how this is gonna work.

Oh and I want Jordy Nelson to have a great game.
Old 10-14-2012, 09:21 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

dammit samuel.

RIP themaninblack
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Sam Shields is cursed this year

dude is getting flagged for some of the most BS PI calls
Old 10-14-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
TimmG6376
Veteran

That was a pretty weak PI call considering Joseph shoved Nelson earlier and there was no call.