Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 AM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did he not get toasted by AJ green yesterday? I'm not saying he did I'm asking I didn't see the game just saw Green had a monster game.
Old 10-15-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Did he not get toasted by AJ green yesterday? I'm not saying he did I'm asking I didn't see the game just saw Green had a monster game.
I also didn't watch much of that game, was primarily watching the Phins-Rams and Lions-Iggles at that time, but I'm pretty sure that AJ did his damage in garbage time, when cleveland was already up by multiple scores.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:57 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Since when does Kaepernick have a 'low ceiling'?? He's big, strong, smart, faster than Newton and has a cannon arm.

If he develops he's going to be a load.

The 49ers upside in the next 3 years is much greater IMO with CK as the QB than Alex Smith.
Exactly. Low ceililng isn't the term I'd use to describe CK. He might never amount to anything but an athletic QB, but I like his odds being under the tutelage of Harbaugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:24 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I also didn't watch much of that game, was primarily watching the Phins-Rams and Lions-Iggles at that time, but I'm pretty sure that AJ did his damage in garbage time, when cleveland was already up by multiple scores.
He blew past Joe Haden on the 57 yard touchdown, and that was Haden's first game. So...

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 10:54 AM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cowboys problem looked like a complete lack of leadership. And that sounds like a knock on Romo cause people expect the QB to lead but its more than him. The whole offense had no idea what to do. There wasn't another play called. Everyone just watched the clock go down until it was too late to do anything about it.

Have to have another play ready, or simply have everyone know that you're going to spike it. Someone just had to take command of the situation and no one did.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
Top 2 plays of the day

Browner's hit on Welker

RGIII's TD run to seal the game
It was funny because it looked like he was just striding it out and still outran the defense pretty easily. Definitely a sprinter when you saw that run, I wonder if there was another gear he could've went to because it looked pretty effortless.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:17 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth Criminal View Post
Cowboys problem looked like a complete lack of leadership. And that sounds like a knock on Romo cause people expect the QB to lead but its more than him. The whole offense had no idea what to do. There wasn't another play called. Everyone just watched the clock go down until it was too late to do anything about it.

Have to have another play ready, or simply have everyone know that you're going to spike it. Someone just had to take command of the situation and no one did.
That's coaching 101 though. That's why they have the option to call a TO from the sideline on their own. At some point, when you see your losing time and your down to 15 seconds, just call the TO. You can get the fg unit ready on the side, run the ball, hope you get 3 yards, spike it, and kick the fg on 4th down. Even if everything was total chaos up to that point, there is no reason that a common fan who just watches football on Sunday should understand that concept while it's happening but the Head Coach doesn't.

I think between the Longhorns game, and that complete fail at the end of the game, I developed some sort of stomach ulcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
I think between the Longhorns game, and that complete fail at the end of the game, I developed some sort of stomach ulcer
It was not a good weekend to be a football fan in Texas it would seem.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
SniperDosPuntoCero
Rookie

SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Belated, but Eagles suck. Juan Castillo really sucks. Marty Mornhinweg sucks the most.

54 called passes for Mike Vick, 14 called runs for LeSean McCoy. Sense...this makes none.
SniperDosPuntoCero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Musings on the Bills game:

- Come on, Fitzpatrick. How are you this bad? Missing such easy throws, the passing offense is entirely built around the screen. I feel bad for Stevie Johnson, who seems like the only consistent receiver target at this point. He's really very good, he takes one on one battles regularly. But he's getting missed and you can see frustration. He's not the only one, but he's the one it's happening to regularly and the one that needs to be getting the ball for us to have a respectable passing game.

Fitzpatrick somehow ended up with the best passer rating in this game, which featured three quarterbacks operating at <5 YPA. Blech.

- On that note, nice to see the pass defense not get shredded, despite conceding first downs/touchdowns to Fitzgerald by letting linebackers deal with him in the zone. 5 sacks for the defense and a few more that were barely tossed away while in the grasp. Massie had no answer for Mario. It's what you like to expect against a unit like the Cards'.

14 sacks in our 3 victories, just one in our 3 losses. The line has not been the great equalizer against the better teams but has been helpful in ensuring us a few victories. Of course, they did get burned a few times. Quarterbacks have been escaping the pocket and running for huge gains on us the past few weeks. That is such a killer, especially when we weren't giving up much through the air. Again, we do pretty well against the run game when winning. We bottled up Charles and Richardson and Hyphen. William Powell had a decent game, he looked good. But we're somehow letting up 5.8 ypc for the year. What a joke.

The sad part is, you almost have to call it improvement. At least from a pass rushing standpoint. We couldn't touch Brady or Smith, but we still have three times as many sacks as we did at this point, last year. Mario Williams has 3.5 sacks, as does Kyle Williams. You know how many players have notched more than 6 sacks in a Bills uniform since the turn of the century? One. One!

- Nick Barnett. Whoa boy. He came through with a couple of sacks, but he is not near the player he was last year. Let Powell slip away from him a couple times and did so again with the mighty Reagan Maui'a. You'll hear his name called a lot, but he's leaving a lot to be desired.

- Jairus Byrd. Stud. Playmaker. Father of my children.

- Seriously, we're the only team in the NFL that carries TWO active kickers, and we can't attempt a potentially game-winning 52-yard field goal. What is that?

- Since that one ties in to Chan: Letting Brad Smith throw the ball late in a 3-point game. I think you know how this one ends. Two throws by Smith in his Bills tenure - both picked. Just glad Peterson didn't burn us with a return of it. I understand that effectively seals the game if you hit it, but in that situation (and the similar one leading up to us not attempting a 52-yard field goal), how about you just use your stud running backs?
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperDosPuntoCero View Post
Belated, but Eagles suck. Juan Castillo really sucks. Marty Mornhinweg sucks the most.

54 called passes for Mike Vick, 14 called runs for LeSean McCoy. Sense...this makes none.
Seems to be the case for a lot of runningbacks who had a really good year last season. Ray Rice and Lesean Mccoy had amazing years last year, but their carries this year has dropped. It's frustrating to watch when you have talent like that it opens the playbook up, but nope shy away from the run and throw the ball with michael vick and flacco all day.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
SniperDosPuntoCero
Rookie

SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SniperDosPuntoCero is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bantx View Post
Seems to be the case for a lot of runningbacks who had a really good year last season. Ray Rice and Lesean Mccoy had amazing years last year, but their carries this year has dropped. It's frustrating to watch when you have talent like that it opens the playbook up, but nope shy away from the run and throw the ball with michael vick and flacco all day.
It's embarrassing to watch. And even when Mornhinweg called runs yesterday, especially in the second half, it was all outside stuff where his OL got crushed at the POA, and yet he never stopped calling outside runs when he did call runs even though they continually lost yardage.

Second half runs for McCoy off the ESPN.com box score
+11 up the middle
+4 off RT
-5 off LT
-2 off right end
+1 off right end
-4 off right end
+5 off RT

So at a time where they should have been killing clock, the Eagles ran seven times in the second half. One was up the middle and was way too successful at +11 yards to be considered again. After McCoy's last run of the day, the Eagles dropped back seven times and rushed once with Bryce Brown.

Sometimes, I don't even need to say anything after what goes down.
SniperDosPuntoCero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Cudders
Rookie

Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cudders is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
Haden just got toasted on the deep ball in the fourth quarter. Stumbled after turning to run and Green jetted past him. Prior to that, Haden held Green to 3 catches for 33 yards when aligned over him. Green beat bracket coverage on a little 6-yard hitch, got inside position on an 18-yard seam route from the slot, and then a 9-yard quick-hitter off a fourth quarter cushion. I’m more than pleased with that performance after serving a four-game suspension and not being in ideal game shape.

Jay Gruden moved him around nicely.

Last edited by Cudders : 10-15-2012 at 11:39 AM.
Cudders is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So I think this stat floated around a bit yesterday, but the Chiefs are the only team to not lead for a single second this year. In 360 minutes, the Chiefs haven't led for a SINGLE SECOND. NOT ONCE. It's the first time since 1983 that a team hasn't led at all in the first six weeks. God this team is awful.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
So I think this stat floated around a bit yesterday, but the Chiefs are the only team to not lead for a single second this year. In 360 minutes, the Chiefs haven't led for a SINGLE SECOND. NOT ONCE. It's the first time since 1983 that a team hasn't led at all in the first six weeks. God this team is awful.
At least they didn't actually extend Scott Pioli...

Who are you hoping to have as your new GM/Head Coach this coming offseason?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I don't get it. You won a game. How is that not having a lead?

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think because they won in OT by a FG. They were trailing/tied during every actual second of game play, but won it there. I think.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Yeah i was thinking that same thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:23 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Didn't see this anywhere and thought it was pretty interesting.

Quote:
Pittsburgh police arrested Steelers rookie Alameda Ta’amu early Sunday on charges of drunken driving, fleeing police and leaving the scene of an accident.

The Navigator hit five parked vehicles, including the one with Kosko. Police said Ta’amu eventually got out of his vehicle and sprinted away, shedding his outer shirt.

Four officers caught him. When they tried to handcuff him, Ta’amu ripped one of his arms away and appeared to reach toward his waistband, police said. Fearing he might have a weapon, one officer hit Ta’amu twice in the face with a closed fist, police said.

Ta’amu relented, and officers used two sets of handcuffs to restrain him. He declined medical treatment, police said.

Police reported that he had a strong odor of alcohol as well as bloodshot and glassy eyes. Officers had to support him while walking, they said.
His blood alcohol level was 0.196 percent, more than twice the legal limit, police said.

Police asked for a wagon to transport Ta’amu because of his size, 6-feet-2 and 328 pounds.

http://triblive.com/home/2774732-74/...#axzz29OBN7bTH

Apparently he almost ran over 2 police officers that had firearms drawn.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 10-15-2012 at 12:43 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

How many shots would it take to get a 328 pound man up to a BAC of .196? Good lord.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that's not very good. Somebody is in serious trouble.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
How many shots would it take to get a 328 pound man up to a BAC of .196? Good lord.
Well, according to bloodacholocalculator.org, if a 328 pound man had 17 shots in one hour, he would have a BAC of 0.194. I'm sure that's not 100% accurate but a simpler answer is a whole ******* lot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

If Jeff Reed can be cut for beating up a Sheetz paper towel dispenser, I have no doubt the Steelers would consider cutting an inactive 4th stringer for something that serious.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What I am hearing on the radio is that he has 15 charges against him.