Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-15-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, he's boned.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:41 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
I think because they won in OT by a FG. They were trailing/tied during every actual second of game play, but won it there. I think.
This.

They suck big fat monkey balls.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
What I am hearing on the radio is that he has 15 charges against him.
Scratch that its 10.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:46 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Scratch that its 10.
I don't think that really changes how screwed this guy is haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperDosPuntoCero View Post
Belated, but Eagles suck. Juan Castillo really sucks. Marty Mornhinweg sucks the most.

54 called passes for Mike Vick, 14 called runs for LeSean McCoy. Sense...this makes none.
I feel ya. 14 carries is DeAngelo William's highest amount this season. Even with Stewart out, he had 6 and 11.

I watch Eli Manning throw pretty against the 49ers secondary and the Giants still called run plays against that studly 49er rush defense to keep things balanced. Bradshaw had 11 carries in the first half, 16 in the second half.
ShutDwn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:49 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
I don't think that really changes how screwed this guy is haha
No it doesn't. I am just listening to the radio and they did an update. I figured I would just correct myself.
Old 10-15-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Didn't see this anywhere and thought it was pretty interesting.

http://triblive.com/home/2774732-74/...#axzz29OBN7bTH

Apparently he almost ran over 2 police officers that had firearms drawn.
[/color][/left]
This is the greatest thing I've ever read.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
At least they didn't actually extend Scott Pioli...

Who are you hoping to have as your new GM/Head Coach this coming offseason?
I'd back up the money truck for DeCosta from Baltimore personally. I doubt he'd leave, but I think that would be a good person to talk to. Bill Cowher to play both GM and HC is something I'd be okay with. And honestly, Toub is someone that should be interviewed, as much as you hate that answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I don't get it. You won a game. How is that not having a lead?
Yeah, what they said. We didn't lead for a second as the game ended as soon as the kick was good.
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
cunningham06
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cunningham06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad news on Ta'amu, I loved him as a prospect. He seems like the perfect NT with his anchor and size. I was so disappointed that the Steelers grabbed him in the draft, I was hoping the Texans would.

Hopefully these charges aren't career-jeopardizing, I still want to see what he's capable of on the field.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:01 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
I'd back up the money truck for DeCosta from Baltimore personally. I doubt he'd leave, but I think that would be a good person to talk to. Bill Cowher to play both GM and HC is something I'd be okay with. And honestly, Toub is someone that should be interviewed, as much as you hate that answer.
Everyone needs to stop talking about him. Out of sight, out of NFL owners' minds.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Everyone needs to stop talking about him. Out of sight, out of NFL owners' minds.
Think I'm gonna tweet about how special teams coaches need more HC interview love, just because.

Really though, they're in charge of working with and developing the least talented players on the roster from both sides of the ball. Good ones should get more interview opportunities.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:06 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Mr. Goosemahn
All-Pro

Location: Crushed Anthony Thomas hopes and broken Mark Herlizch dreams...
Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mr. Goosemahn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be very surprised if he doesn't get cut, which sucks because I wanted to see him play at some point. Seemed like a good replacement for Hampton, a fat 2-down lineman.

Props to clover_jeez!
Mr. Goosemahn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Well I guess 15 was right...
Old 10-15-2012, 01:08 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
Think I'm gonna tweet about how special teams coaches need more HC interview love, just because.

Really though, they're in charge of working with and developing the least talented players on the roster from both sides of the ball. Good ones should get more interview opportunities.
Everyone thought that after the success of John Harbaugh, more ST coaches would get HC interviews for those exact reasons.

Other than Toub interviewing with the Jaguars last year and (thankfully) not getting chosen, I haven't heard of any others.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
This is the greatest thing I've ever read.
How quickly we forget the great Carl Eller

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3337641

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:11 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

5 felonies, 5 misdemeanors, and summary offenses. Ouch.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
5 felonies, 5 misdemeanors, and summary offenses. Ouch.
Quote:
Felony in the First Degree [Pa. Felony 1] 10-20 years in prison and maximum fine of $25,000.00.
Felony in the Second Degree [Pa. Felony 2] 5-10 years in prison and maximum fine of $25,000.00.
Felony in the Third Degree [Pa. Felony 3] 3 -7 years prison sentence and maximum fine of $15,000.00.
Misdemeanor in the First Degree [Pa. Misdemeanor 1] 2.5-5 years in prison and a maximum fine of $10,000.00.
Misdemeanor in the Second Degree [Pa. Misdemeanor 2] 1-2 years in prison and a maximum fine of $5,000.00.
Misdemeanor in the Third Degree [Pa. Misdemeanor 3] 6 months in county jail is the minimum and maximum is one year. Maximum fine is $2,500.00.
Summary Offense [Pa. Summary Offense] The minimum and maximum sentence is 90 days in the County Jail. The maximum fine is $300.
http://www.frankwalkerlaw.com/Crimin...-Offenses.aspx

That is basically what he is up against right there.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://www.frankwalkerlaw.com/Crimin...-Offenses.aspx

That is basically what he is up against right there.
He'll get the athlete/celebrity slap on the wrist and a 90 day sentence.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

Marshawn Lynch hit a ******* person with his car and nothing happened to him so...
Old 10-15-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

donte stallworth killed a guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did Leonard Little
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
So did Leonard Little
And didn't go to jail for it to my knowledge.

Ta'amu should bring Big Ben to court with him and say "i want what he got".

Disclaimer: Don't try any of this **** if you're an average Joe because you will be going to the shed for a while.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

I think the problem Ta'amu is going to run into is from assaulting the police officers. That's pretty much a guarantee of some kind of punishment. He'll still get off easier than any of us if we did something like that, but I think he's going to get more than a slap on the wrist.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You would be surprised but people often times get away with from assault on officers. I don't know the severity of his case but even with the other charges it wouldn't surprise me totally of he ended up with probation. I will read the article but if he clearly was the aggressor and injured someone with clearcut evidence that could mean jail time, but believe it or not a lot of these cases result in probation even for non-special people (athletes, celebrities, etc).

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote