Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-14-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
CMD.....thoughts on the text I sent?
Spot on, IMO.
Old 10-14-2012, 04:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

When she comes over...just have a bathrobe on with leopard print...lay on the couch and when she opens the door make sure the robe is wide open.

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
When she comes over...just have a bathrobe on with leopard print...lay on the couch and when she opens the door make sure the robe is wide open.
best. advice. ever.

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:08 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
naked man???

maybe, but I am in a dorm room so that will be tough. Might just go shirtless and pretend I just got back from the shower or something

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 04:11 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Burt Reynolds!!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:25 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
ppfftt...comin from the guy who hasn't posted any either....just sayin.
in due time, no need to jynx it for me now. Making good progress, she said that I have made her life surreal and that she is very happy even though she just came off of a 2.5 year relationship less than a month ago. I have my own room on campus but she's a commuter so its not like i can make physical progress often, mostly comes in spurts.

Im starting to get to the point where i think i can get a better girl, and that sickens me because really this girl is very pretty, has a great body, and we are starting to be able to talk to eachother more seriously and maintain playfulness, but idk. The only girl that really got prettier as my relationship with her grew was my ex and i all to often compare every girl with her.

But dating isn't always supposed to lead to marriage or a great long relationship. So although i feel like i am making the progress emotionally and physically, I still have that thought in my head. Why can't I allow myself to be happy? This is hedonic adaptation at its finest; I get a girl that is great, and crave one that is greater.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:31 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I was jk haha
Careful with chicks that say that type of stuff so early. May be a clinger, just take your time and don't let your enotions make your decisions, I know this from experience, impulsive decisions wills end terribly bad. Good luck bro.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

And OSU that girl just seems like bad news. I know I'd have too much of a conscious to do anything with her, but if you want to cash in I think you should act like she is nothing to you. Act like you need nothing from her, you have your own plans and they don't include her.

I do like that you are making her come to you because that means she can't play it off by just giving you the bag and you leaving if she decides not to initiate conversation or anything. Now you can act like it upset you a little, but you aren't going to pause your life on her and it would frustrate her if you dont care. Good luck

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:38 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
I was jk haha
Careful with chicks that say that type of stuff so early. May be a clinger, just take your time and don't let your enotions make your decisions, I know this from experience, impulsive decisions wills end terribly bad. Good luck bro.
yeah i know, shes pretty independent in regards to friends so idk how she does with relationships bc I honestly barely know her. But it doesn't scare me off because I want to have that effect on someone.

So are you saying that i should date her as if it is a trial and not a matter of time from being a full blown relationship?

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:44 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
yeah i know, shes pretty independent in regards to friends so idk how she does with relationships bc I honestly barely know her. But it doesn't scare me off because I want to have that effect on someone.

So are you saying that i should date her as if it is a trial and not a matter of time from being a full blown relationship?
Kinda, not really a trial but a gauge. Go on 2-3 dates and see how she stacks up, you said you barely know her so, take some time to get to know her better. Jumping into a relationship right off the bat because you haven't been in one for a while is just asking for trouble. If after a few days soent together you think you can see yourself with her than get a little bit more serious and then go from there, if she doesn't meet your standards, you didn't invest too much enotionally and maybe didn't burn a bridge and you move on. Like you said, not every relationship has to be forever or end in marriage. They're good lessons to learn about what we really want and are looking for.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How the hell does this girl still give me butterflies after all the **** I've been through with her? She aint talking to me after we kissed the other night, though. ha. I have no clue, what so ever. No freaking clue.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:48 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
How the hell does this girl still give me butterflies after all the **** I've been through with her? She aint talking to me after we kissed the other night, though. ha. I have no clue, what so ever. No freaking clue.
I think the solution for you is....gtfo out if NJ...move to Cali or Florida or somethin...

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:51 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I should move away. I did try Florida out for a bit about a year ago. ha. If I stayed, I wouldnt be dealing with this constant cycle with this girl right now. It's one of those stupid things...two people completely wrong for eachother, but always find a way to gravitate toward eachother.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-15-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm thoroughly convinced you're a sadomasochist. A true glutton for punishment.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 01:56 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Quote:
I'm thoroughly convinced you're a sadomasochist. A true glutton for punishment.
Eww. It's nothing like that. I hate being in pain dude, I miss being in our only little world together. But she's as fake as they come. Not trustworthy. But my self respect has been thrown out the window time and time again, because I fell in love with the girl. And still have illusions of a happy, healthy relationship with her. I'm an idiot. It's okay.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Eww. It's nothing like that. I hate being in pain dude, I miss being in our only little world together. But she's as fake as they come. Not trustworthy. But my self respect has been thrown out the window time and time again, because I fell in love with the girl. And still have illusions of a happy, healthy relationship with her. I'm an idiot. It's okay.
Haha I didn't mean it literally brosky. MOTH MOTH MOTH....what we gon do with you MOTH.

Haha I don't even know what to tell ya

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 02:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

No one can help me on this one. It's ******* annoying. I havent seen her in two months. Crazy how quickly buried feelings can resurface. For such a bad girl!??!?! ughhh.

I just think it's funny that this girl...this sober girl...could corner me in a dark club, pin me up against the wall, kiss me, grope me...and then when I ask her why this happened again. She couldnt give me a straight answer, nor would she hang out with me and talk about it more over drinks. And now she's just straight ignoring me. It's just confusing and beyond annoying. It's the last thing I needed, after trying to get over her the last two months. ****** up.

Luckily though...I'm in a much clearer mindset, and not all depressed and what not. But still...what the **** man? I hate these mind games.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-15-2012, 02:15 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

That's why my friend Ralph makes it a point to end all contact with girls he's ever had any type of feelings for. Because he says thag they'll always just linger around and even if you're over them when you talk to em...you'll get that small sensation.

I don't cut off my exes, I talk to 2em of em but I do agree with him some though, every time I talk to em I can't hlp but feel a little nostalgia and even feel a tiny bit if feelings creep up.

All I can tell ya is, you're better off avoiding her at all costs no matter hkw hard you think it is. Delete numbers and emails and everything, hell, change your number lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 02:21 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

lol. Cant see me changing numbers...but i was doing well with the ignoring part. Ive seen her here and there, havent said a word in two months though. I knew things were weird as soon as I saw her on Friday, when she tickled my abdomen, as we walked by eachother. I was like, "Wtf?". Because that was the first real interaction in a long time. And then, we're kissing some time later. And her best friend was freaking pissed, trying to pry us apart. And we literally ran away together to kiss more. It was a weird freaking night. I really have no idea.

I normally do cut off all ties with exes. It's just different with her, for whatever reason. I think she's the first girl that I've ever legitmately loved. The whole first love thing, is always a tricky situation.

I told her this once...I was like, you're truly the first girl I've fallen in love with. And I have no idea how I really feel about that. Even in the two months, every girl I interacted with or hooked up with...I pretty much compared them to her. It always comes back to her. And it sucks.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-15-2012, 03:17 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Someone get on WebMD and figure out what Moth has.

If it's not on there, then I think that means we get to name it.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:31 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

Just find the damn cure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-15-2012, 05:06 AM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damnit, one of these days, I will do the naked man. When I do it, it will work.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Someone get on WebMD and figure out what Moth has.

If it's not on there, then I think that means we get to name it.
Well, if you all have the same WebMD experiences that I have, you will always end up diagnosing yourself with cancer. 100% of the time.

MOTH, that ***** is a cancer.
Old 10-15-2012, 01:07 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
Well, if you all have the same WebMD experiences that I have, you will always end up diagnosing yourself with cancer. 100% of the time.

MOTH, that ***** is a cancer.
would be confident that's an accurate diagnosis

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-15-2012, 02:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

she just apologized again(text) and said she's really sorry about what she did, how do I ask her to make up for it without preluding my statement with something like "It's ok, but you owe me"?

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote