Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-15-2012, 01:35 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Need some advice. First off my RB's are MJD/LeShoure/Ridley/LSH/M Bush/Best

WR's are Bowe/Nelson/Hartline/Kerley

I got offered a trade Brandon Lloyd and Hakeem Nicks for MJD and another WR. Would you guys do it?
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 01:36 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
Need some advice. First off my RB's are MJD/LeShoure/Ridley/LSH/M Bush/Best

WR's are Bowe/Nelson/Hartline/Kerley

I got offered a trade Brandon Lloyd and Hakeem Nicks for MJD and another WR. Would you guys do it?
I would not personally. Good RB are harder to come by and you have 3 solid ones right now. Not to mention you have a #1 receiver in Nelson and #2 in Bowe. Nicks has been banged up and Lloyd missed the end of the game last week with an ankle(?) injury.

I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 10-15-2012 at 02:26 PM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thanks bro. Well give rep when I can.
"People are going to start respecting LSU...if you don't, we're going to hit you in your mouth."
Old 10-15-2012, 02:02 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Apparently DeMarco Murray has ligament damage. ****. Hopefully he's not out long.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:03 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
Apparently DeMarco Murray has ligament damage. ****. Hopefully he's not out long.
Time to hopefully snag Felix on waivers this week.
Old 10-15-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
Time to hopefully snag Felix on waivers this week.
Felix or their other backup?
Old 10-15-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Felix or their other backup?
Felix had a big game spelling Murray. I would assume he would get the first shot.
Old 10-15-2012, 03:45 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

is anyone here a member on FanDuel? you basically pick a fantasy team of players (using a salary cap type system) and compete against other people on a weekly basis to win real money. if you aren't and that sounds like your thing, check it out. that's not what I'm really interested in, though.

what I want to know is who you guys think of as sleepers/sure-fire studs for this weekend because I am getting murdered in NFL games right now. I will generously +rep for as long as I can
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
is anyone here a member on FanDuel? you basically pick a fantasy team of players (using a salary cap type system) and compete against other people on a weekly basis to win real money. if you aren't and that sounds like your thing, check it out. that's not what I'm really interested in, though.

what I want to know is who you guys think of as sleepers/sure-fire studs for this weekend because I am getting murdered in NFL games right now. I will generously +rep for as long as I can
I am in a salary cap league on Yahoo... its different in the fact that I don't have to pick each week. As for sleepers... I haven't looked deeply at next week.

Right now I can only think of Felix Jones as Murray is hurt and the Panthers Run D is baaaaddd.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:33 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Would Blount be a good pickup right now? Looks like his carries are increasin.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:54 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Would Blount be a good pickup right now? Looks like his carries are increasin.
wouldn't put too much into his performance vs KC... he had maybe two carries up to that point and then ran off five in a row for 53 of his 57 yards. depending on how deep the league is, he's worth a look, but the only reason his carry numbers seemed close to Martin's is because the game was a blowout.

ps... IBC, still waiting for this 24 hour limit so I can rep you.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:22 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
I am in a salary cap league on Yahoo... its different in the fact that I don't have to pick each week. As for sleepers... I haven't looked deeply at next week.

Right now I can only think of Felix Jones as Murray is hurt and the Panthers Run D is baaaaddd.
yeah, I like Felix this week with Murray almost certainly out this weekend

Aaron Rodgers @ STL [$9900]
Adrian Peterson vs MIN [$7900]
Felix Jones @ CAR [$5600]
Victor Cruz vs WAS [$7700]
Marques Colston @ TB [$7100]
Denarius Moore vs JAX [$6000]
Aaron Hernandez vs NYJ [$5800]
Garret Hartley @ TB [$5000]
Vikings Defense vs ARZ [$5000]

this is my team right now... salary cap is set at $60,000 and $5k is the minimum salary for kickers and defenses. the only position I'm iffy on is TE but if Hernandez's health keeps improving then he's probably a steal at that price.
Old 10-15-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

I'm thinking about sitting LeShoure and starting Felix Jones (if I get him) because LeShoure plays the Bears.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm down .2 with Mathews and Norv refuses to play him under 5 min...
Old 10-15-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

F u Ronnie brown
Old 10-15-2012, 10:57 PM    (permalink
SeanTaylorRIP
Ghettosermon
Legend

SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SeanTaylorRIP is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FCK me in my money league I have now lost weeks like this:

Week 6
114.06-114.82

Week 5
91.78- 95.96

Week 4
119.12-120.86

Week 2
102.04-102.54

Are you flippin serious??? F this. I'm last place 1-5 yet I'm the highest scoring team in the league and would be undefeated if each week I just got 1 more point out of someone. This sucks hard.

Sig By:The Dynasty

2 7 Round Mocks: April 20
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...50#post2577350
Full NBA Mock Draft: Updated May 18
http://www.draftcountdown.com/forum/...=1#post2602966
SeanTaylorRIP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:00 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Week 6
114.06-114.82

Week 5
91.78- 95.96

Week 4
119.12-120.86

Week 2
102.04-102.54

Are you flippin serious??? F this. I'm last place 1-5 yet I'm the highest scoring team in the league and would be undefeated if each week I just got 1 more point out of someone. This sucks hard.
Ahhh, the beauty of fantasy football.
Old 10-15-2012, 11:24 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I won? Miracle.

2-4. Yay.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:27 AM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post

Week 6
114.06-114.82

Week 5
91.78- 95.96

Week 4
119.12-120.86

Week 2
102.04-102.54

well I've lost to njx and DG while scoring 141 and 149, 2-4 and the #1 scorer by 20+ :/
Old 10-16-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

God damn Murray got injured, there is no chance felix jones will be available to me because all of the guys in my league are vultures when it comes to waiver wire. suggestions? I got Foster, Murray, Leshoure, LSH and am probably dropping LSH and Andre Hawkins, looking to target Devery Henderson, Randall Cobb, or Josh Gordon at WR.

News on Lance Moore?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:29 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Two weeks in a row I'm up pretty big going into a primetime game and a player goes off and I lose. Awesome.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:24 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

If I get Jones would you play him over LeShoure? He plays Chicago's awesome run defense.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:45 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i tied because decker tripped :/
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:12 AM    (permalink
The Dynasty
Pro Bowler

The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Dynasty is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Blaine Gabbert @ OAK or Russell Wilson @ SF?

Vikings | Yankees | Magic | Sabres | Chelsea FC | Alabama | St. Bonaventure
The Dynasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:15 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick two PPR

Fred Jackson vs. TEN
CJ Spiller vs. TEN
Kendall Wright @ BUF

(Also Mike Williams vs. NO on waivers)

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote