Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-15-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
I hope they throw high and in at Holliday his next ab.
I'd rather he strikeout for the rest of this series.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

lol Sergio Romo. He's like one of those weird dogs that will go away if you ignore him
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:01 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cardinals D (outside of Matt HoLOLiday) has been outstanding.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 09:58 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ump blew that call. Actually, he made 2 mistakes. He missed the tag on Blanco and he also called him safe when he hadn't even touched the base yet.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, i'm sure by that safe call he meant that the tag was off. Which, if i'm not mistaken, is the correct thing to do when there is an attempted tag.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Well, i'm sure by that safe call he meant that the tag was off. Which, if i'm not mistaken, is the correct thing to do when there is an attempted tag.
I think that's only for an applied tag. I mean, how can you call a guy safe when he isn't occupying a base?

Old 10-15-2012, 10:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
I think that's only for an applied tag. I mean, how can you call a guy safe when he isn't occupying a base?
Was he not occupying a base at first, and thus required to come back and tag up? Not a sarcastic resopnse, that's a serious question.

I'm glad the cards are taking it in the pooper right now.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Was he not occupying a base at first, and thus required to come back and tag up? Not a sarcastic resopnse, that's a serious question.
True. Technically.

But you know I meant occupying as in physically touching the base.

Old 10-15-2012, 10:11 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That Holliday slide was good hard baseball. Players do it all the time.

Carp was off tonight and the Giants made him pay for it. That's the major difference i see in the Nats offense and the Giants. Nats have a bunch of really good hitters but they're a bunch of free swingers who will get themselves out. Giants have a bunch of solid htters who will make your pitcher work.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Holliday was past the bag when he threw his body at Scutaro's leg. That's not good baseball, that's bush league.
Old 10-15-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
That Holliday slide was good hard baseball. Players do it all the time.
That's sad. I was hoping no one from here was going to say something like that. I was reading a Cardinals site and almost everyone of them said it was dirty and were not OK with it.

It was technically legal, I guess, but nothing about that was "good."

Old 10-15-2012, 10:41 PM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

only video I could find so far. short clip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants doin it BIG BIG BIG time
Old 10-15-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm hoping the Cards win this series and even I can say that slide was pretty bad.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:58 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Old 10-16-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Doesn't even hit dirt before the base. That's terrible.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:34 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I really hope they bounce a 95mph fastball off his dome at some point in this series.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:02 AM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ya that was not even close to being "good hard baseball". I understand trying to break up a double play but he basically tried to slide tackle Scutaro.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:35 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I really hope they bounce a 95mph fastball off his dome at some point in this series.
Doubtful. Too much at stake. He'll get drilled next season.

Old 10-16-2012, 02:41 AM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Clinching game.. blow out? Bring in a goon.
Old 10-16-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
YotoJets007
Pro Bowler

YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.YotoJets007 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Holliday is a baseball veteran and he over slid the second base? WTF?

Since Verlander does not have a 75 mph change up Yankees should clobber him tonight. 12-4...
YotoJets007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:50 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by YotoJets007 View Post
Matt Holliday is a baseball veteran and he over slid the second base? WTF?

Since Verlander does not have a 75 mph change up Yankees should clobber him tonight. 12-4...
He anally raped the Yanks back in August.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Its within the rules to break up a double play. The fact that people are bitching about this makes me think that they have never played baseball in their ******* life. Had he pulled that ****, with his spikes up that'd be one thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickwithIt1010 View Post
Its within the rules to break up a double play. The fact that people are bitching about this makes me think that they have never played baseball in their ******* life. Had he pulled that ****, with his spikes up that'd be one thing.
Yes, it was within the rules, but that was far closer to dirty/cheap than it was aggressive.

For the record, you're not the only one who has played baseball beyond pony league.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
Yes, it was within the rules, but that was far closer to dirty/cheap than it was aggressive.

For the record, you're not the only one who has played baseball beyond pony league.
Yes, I know that. I said the way people are complaining about it makes them come off that way. Even the people on ESPN, it's just annoying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is online now   Reply With Quote