Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-16-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
yeah, I like Felix this week with Murray almost certainly out this weekend

Aaron Rodgers @ STL [$9900]
Adrian Peterson vs MIN [$7900]
Felix Jones @ CAR [$5600]
Victor Cruz vs WAS [$7700]
Marques Colston @ TB [$7100]
Denarius Moore vs JAX [$6000]
Aaron Hernandez vs NYJ [$5800]
Garret Hartley @ TB [$5000]
Vikings Defense vs ARZ [$5000]

this is my team right now... salary cap is set at $60,000 and $5k is the minimum salary for kickers and defenses. the only position I'm iffy on is TE but if Hernandez's health keeps improving then he's probably a steal at that price.
My thought process here is that you are paying way to much for Rodgers at 1/6th your total cap. While he is a stud I don't think overpaying for what he has done so far is a smart thing and your team is suffering for it.

So depending on how much other QBs cost you can always look at other people like RGIII, Dalton hell even Fitzpatrick and Romo have great match ups this week. Doing that might free up enough cash to upgrade Moore to a guy who should get you more points. Vincent Jackson should be in store for a big game.

Felix Jones while a potential steal for the upcoming week is not a long term option and at that point you have to rework your team seeing as you probably won't find comparable production for that price.

Again this is just my thoughts and considering that you are only playing week to week it might be worth while to keep what you have but if its anything like my league players prices change week to week and if thats the case you could be in trouble long term.

Hopefully that helps man.

Last edited by ImBrotherCain : 10-16-2012 at 11:39 AM.
ImBrotherCain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Pick two PPR

Fred Jackson vs. TEN
CJ Spiller vs. TEN
Kendall Wright @ BUF

(Also Mike Williams vs. NO on waivers)
Shameless bottom of page bump

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I would say F-Jax and Spiller.
Old 10-16-2012, 12:25 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I need a one week play at RB in a PPR league. I'm gonna put in a claim for Felix Jones but seeing as I'm 3rd on the waiver wire, I'm not guaranteed to get him. Who would you pick from these guys in the scenario I don't get Felix:

LSH @Min
Woodhead vs. Jets
Daryl Richardson vs. GB
Blount vs. NO

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 12:31 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I need a one week play at RB in a PPR league. I'm gonna put in a claim for Felix Jones but seeing as I'm 3rd on the waiver wire, I'm not guaranteed to get him. Who would you pick from these guys in the scenario I don't get Felix:

LSH @Min
Woodhead vs. Jets
Daryl Richardson vs. GB
Blount vs. NO
I like D-Rich the most, he has been eating away at Jackson's carries. Blount might be in line for a goal line TD though. But those guys are at my top.

LSH is wayyyy at the bottom I'd take Powell over him if he is still available.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dynasty View Post
Blaine Gabbert @ OAK or Russell Wilson @ SF?
Damn do bye weeks ever suck.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Feeling good about winning this week. Only nine players on byes!

Old 10-16-2012, 03:38 PM    (permalink
msteele617
Rookie

msteele617 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

12 Team, Single Keeper, Non-PPR, Standard Scoring, Week 1-13 reg season and 14-16 playoffs
--- QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K, BN BN BN BN BN BN

My Team (4-2): Brady, A. Morris, M. Forte, D. Sproles, H. Nicks, S. Johnson, O. Daniels, TB, Gostkowski
--Bench-- Big Ben, A. Luck, D. Hixon, [J. Best (OUT) was C. Benson], MIA, W. Powell

His Team (3-3): E. Manning, DMC, F. Jackson, A. Boldin, P. Harvin, VJAX, H. Miller, ATL, Akers
--Bench-- Tony Gonzo, Mike Williams, Fitzpat, S. Draughn, Andre Brown, DevHenderson

Trade Question:

I get: DMC and VJAX (+$20 FA Auction Cash)

He gets: Big Ben, Nicks, Sproles
msteele617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Feeling good about winning this week. Only nine players on byes!

hey, they say people lose when they draft based on bye weeks. Obviously you can't be perfect in fantasy football...

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:22 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got offered three trades from the same guy in the past hour.

First, I give up Andrew Luck and Marques Colston for Reggie Bush and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Next one, I give Vernon Davis for Randall Cobb and Martellus Bennett.

Then last, we have a megatrade. Luck, Colston, Josh Freeman, and Davis for Bush, Fitzpatrick, Cobb and Bennett.

I just don't know which one to accept, they all seem soooo beneficial for my team.

Here's my team

QB: Peyton, Luck, Freeman, Tannehill
RB: Foster, Charles, Sproles, Ballard
WR: Fitz, Colston, Mike Williams, DHB, Donald Jones
TE: Rudolph, Davis
Arizona D and Shayne Graham.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Pick two PPR

Fred Jackson vs. TEN
CJ Spiller vs. TEN
Kendall Wright @ BUF

I'd go with Wright & Spiller, he looked like the much better back vs Arizona

Quote:
Gabbert

-

Should I use my #1 waiver on Kyle Rudolph or Felix Jones

some other TE options
S Chandler vs Ten
J Gresham vs Pit
J Cook @ Buf
M Bennett vs Was
G Olsen vs Dal
F Davis @ NYG

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeanTaylorRIP View Post
FCK me in my money league I have now lost weeks like this:

Week 6
114.06-114.82

Week 5
91.78- 95.96

Week 4
119.12-120.86

Week 2
102.04-102.54

Are you flippin serious??? F this. I'm last place 1-5 yet I'm the highest scoring team in the league and would be undefeated if each week I just got 1 more point out of someone. This sucks hard.
Wow. That some serious suck right there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
God damn Murray got injured, there is no chance felix jones will be available to me because all of the guys in my league are vultures when it comes to waiver wire. suggestions? I got Foster, Murray, Leshoure, LSH and am probably dropping LSH and Andre Hawkins, looking to target Devery Henderson, Randall Cobb, or Josh Gordon at WR.

News on Lance Moore?
I'd rather have Hawkins than any of those WRs. Drop LSH to add Gordon or Cobb.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
If I get Jones would you play him over LeShoure? He plays Chicago's awesome run defense.
Yes. Carolina is not very good vs. the run.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
i tied because decker tripped :/

That's a *****. Losing a game to the turf monster.

Quote:

Gabbert.

Quote:
Pick two PPR

Fred Jackson vs. TEN
CJ Spiller vs. TEN
Kendall Wright @ BUF

Depends who you'd drop for Williams. Spiller/Williams or Spiller/Jackson. I'd hate rolling both Buffalo RBs, though.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post

LSH @Min
Woodhead vs. Jets
Daryl Richardson vs. GB
Blount vs. NO
Blount. That's too good a matchup to pass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by msteele617 View Post
12 Team, Single Keeper, Non-PPR, Standard Scoring, Week 1-13 reg season and 14-16 playoffs
--- QB, RB, RB, RB/WR, WR, WR, TE, DEF, K, BN BN BN BN BN BN

My Team (4-2): Brady, A. Morris, M. Forte, D. Sproles, H. Nicks, S. Johnson, O. Daniels, TB, Gostkowski
--Bench-- Big Ben, A. Luck, D. Hixon, [J. Best (OUT) was C. Benson], MIA, W. Powell

His Team (3-3): E. Manning, DMC, F. Jackson, A. Boldin, P. Harvin, VJAX, H. Miller, ATL, Akers
--Bench-- Tony Gonzo, Mike Williams, Fitzpat, S. Draughn, Andre Brown, DevHenderson

Trade Question:

I get: DMC and VJAX (+$20 FA Auction Cash)

He gets: Big Ben, Nicks, Sproles
I'm not sure why the QB has to be in the deal. The RB/WR swap straight up seems even to me. But with Luck on you roster it doesn't matter much, either way. I expect McFadden to improve, despite some crappy Oline play. 27 touches is a ton and hard to ignore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Got offered three trades from the same guy in the past hour.

First, I give up Andrew Luck and Marques Colston for Reggie Bush and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Next one, I give Vernon Davis for Randall Cobb and Martellus Bennett.

Then last, we have a megatrade. Luck, Colston, Josh Freeman, and Davis for Bush, Fitzpatrick, Cobb and Bennett.

I just don't know which one to accept, they all seem soooo beneficial for my team.

Here's my team

QB: Peyton, Luck, Freeman, Tannehill
RB: Foster, Charles, Sproles, Ballard
WR: Fitz, Colston, Mike Williams, DHB, Donald Jones
TE: Rudolph, Davis
Arizona D and Shayne Graham.
More info? I'm not sure why any of them would be "soooo beneficial" or why you'd be carrying 4 QBs.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

answered everyone but me :/

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:35 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I'd go with Wright & Spiller, he looked like the much better back vs Arizona

Gabbert

-

Should I use my #1 waiver on Kyle Rudolph or Felix Jones

some other TE options
S Chandler vs Ten
J Gresham vs Pit
J Cook @ Buf
M Bennett vs Was
G Olsen vs Dal
F Davis @ NYG
If all of those TEs are on the wire there's no reason to burn the #1 on Rudolph. Get Felix and shop him or another RB plus a WR for a top RB. Dropping Tate during bye week time is fine, especially since you don't have Foster. Though it's not a bad idea to make sure the Foster owner can't immediately snap him up. Maybe target Foster. McFadden/Felix plus WR (maybe even both RBs) or whatever might work based on the Foster owner's roster. One way or the other, you have lots of capital - cash in on an elite, top 5 RB if you can.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:36 PM    (permalink
RufusMcDaniel
Mage Bros
Pro Bowler

RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RufusMcDaniel is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
More info? I'm not sure why any of them would be "soooo beneficial" or why you'd be carrying 4 QBs.
Well, I really don't like any of the trades, the soooo beneficial was sarcasm.

As for 4 QBs, we are required to start 2 each week. Both Tannehill and Peyton are on byes this week. I'm hoping that maybe I can work a trade out with one of them in the future.

RufusMcDaniel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
answered everyone but me :/
You are a special flower and deserved your very own post.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:38 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by RufusMcDaniel View Post
Well, I really don't like any of the trades, the soooo beneficial was sarcasm.

As for 4 QBs, we are required to start 2 each week. Both Tannehill and Peyton are on byes this week. I'm hoping that maybe I can work a trade out with one of them in the future.
Ok, good. That makes a lot more sense. lol

Old 10-16-2012, 09:12 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
My thought process here is that you are paying way to much for Rodgers at 1/6th your total cap. While he is a stud I don't think overpaying for what he has done so far is a smart thing and your team is suffering for it.

So depending on how much other QBs cost you can always look at other people like RGIII, Dalton hell even Fitzpatrick and Romo have great match ups this week. Doing that might free up enough cash to upgrade Moore to a guy who should get you more points. Vincent Jackson should be in store for a big game.

Felix Jones while a potential steal for the upcoming week is not a long term option and at that point you have to rework your team seeing as you probably won't find comparable production for that price.

Again this is just my thoughts and considering that you are only playing week to week it might be worth while to keep what you have but if its anything like my league players prices change week to week and if thats the case you could be in trouble long term.

Hopefully that helps man.
Yeah, I adjusted my lineup to this... I don't keep any player from week to week, I get to pick an entirely new team. ended up with Fitzpatrick here and I'm stacking the Bills side of this BUF/TEN game between the two worst scoring defenses in the league.

QB Ryan Fitzpatrick TEN@BUF $7,100
RB Adrian Peterson ARI@MIN $7,900
RB C.J. Spiller TEN@BUF $7,400
WR A.J. Green PIT@CIN $8,500
WR Marques Colston NO@TB $7,100
WR Dez Bryant DAL@CAR $6,700
TE Scott Chandler TEN@BUF $5,100
K Sebastian Janikowski JAC@OAK $5,200
D Minnesota Vikings ARI@MIN $5,000
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I have Peyton on a bye. Do I start Dalton vs Pittsburgh or try to drop him for Hasselbeck vs Buffalo?

Also, great problem to have, but who should sit out of Foster, Peterson, Richardson, and Spiller?
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
Stash
Pro Bowler

Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Stash is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez Bryant @ CAR

or

James Jones @ STL

Standard Yahoo league.
Stash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dez. Worse defense and more targets.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
holt_bruce81
All-Pro

holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.holt_bruce81 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should I try and trade Torrey Smith? the last two weeks his catches have gone down, and he hasn't seen many targets. Would like to get a WR or RB who has already gone through a bye week to replace Torrey as my Flex player.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:33 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by holt_bruce81 View Post
Should I try and trade Torrey Smith? the last two weeks his catches have gone down, and he hasn't seen many targets. Would like to get a WR or RB who has already gone through a bye week to replace Torrey as my Flex player.
I would try and move him, but wait for him to a have a big game first, it will happen at some point!