Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-10-2012, 07:17 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I watched this for the first time with my brother last week and we were laughing so hard we were crying. Then it got to Dan Smith and we totally lost it...
Old 10-17-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just saw vidae's signature. 11/10. Well done sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
Haha, I was bored and I love the video, so it made sense.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How in the ****, can a mother laying a hospital bed with her child think aloud:

"I wanna name him Munchie"

******* seriously *****? He's not a dog.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
vidae severely underrates Dan Smith. He'd absolutely make an impact for the Chiefs.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
vidae severely underrates Dan Smith. He'd absolutely make an impact for the Chiefs.
He's more of an UDFA guy I think.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He's more of an UDFA guy I think.
You're just pissy that + the player formerly known as Mousecop isn't making it to your pick.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
You're just pissy that + the player formerly known as Mousecop isn't making it to your pick.
He'd instantly start on our line and play for 10 years.. so yeah, I'm a little pissy but I think that the pissy is justified.

Old 10-18-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
PeterMurray
Rookie

PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I-Perfection has to take the cake
Old 10-18-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
Todd Bertuzzi
All-Pro

Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Todd Bertuzzi is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
How in the ****, can a mother laying a hospital bed with her child think aloud:

"I wanna name him Munchie"

******* seriously *****? He's not a dog.
It's not his real name. It was a nickname given by his grandmother(I think) that eventually stuck for one reason or another. That and his real name is Benton or something haha.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel like Dan Smith's scouting report would be something along the lines of, "Limited athletically, but can play within the system. He has a nonstop motor and is a sure tackler."
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_legend_killer View Post
I feel like Dan Smith's scouting report would be something along the lines of, "Limited athletically, but can play within the system. He has a nonstop motor and is a sure tackler."
Ah yes, the standard "white defensive player" scouting report requirement.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:05 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't forget "high football IQ".
Old 10-18-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
"Heady." "Heady" is usually in there. If he's lucky, he'll get "instinctive."
Old 10-18-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Or if he's a receiver, I'm sure he'd automatically be compared to Wes Welker.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
Or if he's a receiver, I'm sure he'd automatically be compared to Wes Welker.
If he's under 6 feet. If he's over that, prepare for "tall white possession" receiver comparisons to Jurevicious, Brian Finneran, or Drew Bennett.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:39 PM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Damn, I knew I forgot something.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
If he's under 6 feet. If he's over that, prepare for "tall white possession" receiver comparisons to Jurevicious, Brian Finneran, or Drew Bennett.
It used to be Ed McCaffrey.
Old 10-18-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
The Alex
Pro Bowler

The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The Alex is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmoneyDrew View Post
It used to be Ed McCaffrey.

OG Cracker Pride.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
I heard that Sylvester Stallone wrote The Expendables with The Alex in mind. He had to keep it realistic though and split The Alex's abilities into multiple characters. Stallone thought that critics would pan it for being too far-fetched if he just had one character effing everyone up.
The end. Cut to black. Audience goes ****ing ape****.
The Alex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 03:14 AM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Ashton Youboty.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
That's just the tip of the iceberg:

Shavodrick Beaver, QB, Midwestern State
http://rivals.yahoo.com/tulsa/footba...k-Beaver-69828

Konockus Sashington, DB, North Texas
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...hington-107078

Boyblue Aoelua, LB, New Mexico State
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...e-Aoelua-61702

Silverberry Mouhon, DE, Cincinnati
http://rivals.yahoo.com/cincinnati/f...-Mouhon-109142

Delector Durley Jr., DL, Western Illinois
http://rivals.yahoo.com/nevada/footb...r-Durley-98165

Munchie Legaux, QB, Cincinnati
http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/footbal...e-Legaux-85730

Wonderful Terrific Monds II, LB, Buffalo
http://rivals.yahoo.com/minnesota/fo...ds%20II-106481

I-Perfection Harris, CB, Georgia Tech
http://rivals.yahoo.com/footballrecr...on-Harris-1991

Kokaine Mothershed, QB, Northeast Oklahoma A&M
http://www.thechartonline.com/image_...be045e3d2.html

And of course...

Lucious Pusey, LB, Eastern Illinois
http://missouri.rivals.com/cviewplayer.asp?Player=14986
Ah, Lucious Pusey.
My new screen name for the next message board I join.

I kind of like the way Konockus Sashington rolls of the tongue.