Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 04-02-2012, 09:14 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've pretty much decimated every poison and/or cat deck I've faced at this point. Once you know what they're bringing it's just a matter of stealing and/or removing one of the key cogs.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just started playing again.
Old 10-16-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

haven't really stopped. couple games a day for free money/cards from the oracle and false god info.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
pierce2walker
Pro Bowler

pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.pierce2walker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I started playing this a week or two ago. What kind of deck are you guys running?
Old 10-16-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ImBrotherCain is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
haven't really stopped. couple games a day for free money/cards from the oracle and false god info.
False God info?
Old 10-16-2012, 07:41 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by pierce2walker View Post
I started playing this a week or two ago. What kind of deck are you guys running?
Mostly rainbow decks. The Quantum Pillar producing 3 per turn is too good to pass up. Plus it gives you all the control options you want (steal / explosion / shields / etc.)

Make sure you visit the oracle. I was probably playing for two months before I realized it existed.

Old 10-16-2012, 07:42 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
False God info?
The oracle tells you the next false god you'll face. Then you can tailor a deck to beat them.

Old 10-17-2012, 08:44 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Mostly rainbow decks. The Quantum Pillar producing 3 per turn is too good to pass up. Plus it gives you all the control options you want (steal / explosion / shields / etc.)

Make sure you visit the oracle. I was probably playing for two months before I realized it existed.
You started to run a rainbow deck now? I just can't see myself relying on a Quantum Pillar to try to get enough quantum. Although I have wanted to run a life, light, time deck.

Quote:
The oracle tells you the next false god you'll face. Then you can tailor a deck to beat them.
I never knew that... hmm.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Scratch that I am messing around with a Time, Life, Grav deck.
Old 10-17-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
You started to run a rainbow deck now? I just can't see myself relying on a Quantum Pillar to try to get enough quantum. Although I have wanted to run a life, light, time deck.

I never knew that... hmm.
It's surprisingly efficient. Just don't build too much reliance on one element or add a few pillars for that one and you should be good. I also have 10 upgraded so half the so when the towers come out you get three right away and then 3 each turn. There are still a few 2 or 3 element decks that I like but I find them more sluggish when it comes to quantum than I do the rainbows.

I also find that any deck that does not include steal/destroy or some method of dealing with shields and weapons (or the occasional flood) tends to be at the mercy of those cards. Rainbow allows you to run permanent and horde control while still playing your theme.

I have a fallen druid deck that's really fun. New mutant creatures every time I play it. Boneyard / SchoCat and some quints to keep the 1/1 generation going and let the druids make all sorts of crazy ish.

Old 10-17-2012, 11:07 AM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

My fire deck that I have been rocking since last time we played FE is still by far my best creation. Some kid just called me "***" because of it.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
My fire deck that I have been rocking since last time we played FE is still by far my best creation. Some kid just called me "***" because of it.
hahaa. butthurt is fun.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I want a really good Neruotoxin deck :-/
Old 10-17-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

I still have not made a poison deck.

Just played a quick game with a quinted pumpables deck. A few small creatures that grow and can't be touched. Fun, but can be slow.

Old 10-17-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Quote:
I still have not made a poison deck.

Just played a quick game with a quinted pumpables deck. A few small creatures that grow and can't be touched. Fun, but can be slow.
Ill have to play you again... seeing as its been like 4-6 months.
Old 10-17-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Ill have to play you again... seeing as its been like 4-6 months.
come at me bro

Old 10-17-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Give me a minute. I am almost done with a game. Ill let you know when I am good to go.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:02 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

word. let me know.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:07 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Alright lets do this.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

yes, let us.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

doesn't want to find you . . .

Old 10-17-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

Im in the game.

Lets try again.
Old 10-17-2012, 03:10 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

so much for that ish.

trying again now.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:32 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

it just crapped out trying to do a duel.

oh well, hopefully I'll win cuz the opponent has all sorts of shards.

Old 10-17-2012, 03:35 PM    (permalink
ImBrotherCain
SWDC Mafia
All-NFLDC

I am starting to upgrade this deck so I can actually stand a chance lol.