Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy > NFL Forum Mock > Forum Mock Archive

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-17-2012, 03:39 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxV View Post
Indianapolis Colts draft:

Round 1:
8.) DT Johnathan Hankins, Ohio St.

Round 3:
74.) DE Margus Hunt, SMU

Round 4:
105.) OG Travis Bond, UNC
Hankins is an intriguing player for sure. DTs have such a high bust rate in Round 1, that I get afraid of giving rave remarks about them. I don't know a ton about the Colts' needs but the DL looked POSSESSED against GB! By adding a guy like that should help a lot.

In Round 3, I was surprised you went with Hunt. IMO, he's a guy that looks like Tarzan, plays like Jane. Jake Matthews ate him for lunch. I'll be surprised if he's a Round 3 pick, but that's just me. I was mostly shocked that you passed on all the RBs who were available and went shortly after. Monte Ball, Stepfan Taylor and Andre Ellington seem like great values that could help out the Colts rushing attack that is so underwhelming. I hate Rounds 1-2 for drafting RBs, but I love Rounds 3-4!

I don't know enough about Bond to comment on. When watching UNC go, I've got my eyes on Johnathan Cooper or Brennan Williams.

Setting yourself up in the trenches is very admirable, but I'm not totally confident of the choices. Regardless, they do get to show it on the field first, so I'm not trying to criticize the picks.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote