Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-18-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
My superstition streak snapped at the playoff game last year. I vowed never to go to another Giants home playoff game because we lost the previous 2 I was at. Well I went to the Falcons game and we kicked that ass so everything went out the window.

I also would do the thing that Jughead just explained but that's no more also. I've changed jerseys after wins and we've still won and I've also kept the same jersey after we lost and then we won the next game. I'm just trying to enjoy this season more so than in the past and not get worried/worked up about everything little thing.

Where are your seats in the new stadium BBD?
Lower corner. I forgot the section #. I split with a group of ppl so I don't get the tickets delivered to my place.
Old 10-18-2012, 12:54 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i had my superstitions but they have died down a little over time.

actually, I can say this now: I didn't jerk it during the whole 2007 super bowl run. Yeah, so you're all welcome for that. I think we know why we won it all now
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 12:55 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mustve been like yogurt after all that time.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:04 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Mustve been like yogurt after all that time.
victory yogurt.
Quote:
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
Old 10-18-2012, 01:18 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
And you missed my point. It's just not that easy when you have a FRANCHISE player. You don't just send them packing.

As for Bennett thank you. I knew Coughlin, Pope, and Eli could make him into more than just a blocker.
Pats traded Richard Seymour. It's easy if you have the brains for it.

Tuck is NOBODY's franchise player anymore. You're too emotionally attached. Same problem Cowboys often show to their vets.

No need to thank me on Bennett. I admit the Cowboys didn't know how to use him. What do you expect? We have Jason Garrett and Tony Romo as our HC and QB. Pathetic as hell. I hate them. Still can't believe we beat you guys at home. LMAO. Unbelievable that we beat the SB champs at home on opening day. hahahaha.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 01:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Giants Football 101!!!

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Hakeem Nicks going to finish out the year healthy? Whatcha think?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

It doesn't look like it. We're gonna need that 3rd WR to step up and make up for him being banged up.

I'm hoping Randle can be that guy, but I don't think he'll be ready. Next year I expect Randle to really step into that 3rd WR role, but he's having a difficult time with our choices.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:12 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

what do you guys think of Hixon? I don't know why Eli didn't target him more last game, he really stepped up.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Pleasantly surprised. I honestly thought he was done, but he's been great so far. I can't ask for anything more out of him.

I'd still prefer Randle, maybe even Barden over him in the starting lineup, but even then, he's far exceeded my expectations.
Old 10-18-2012, 04:20 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone overlooks Hixon. The guy does nothing but solid things. Does all the the little things for this team. If only he could have stayed healthy the last 4 years. He was going to be our starter on the outside last year before he tore his ACL again week 2 making that circus catch for a TD.
Old 10-18-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's easy to overlook Hixon because of the injuries but he does just come in and do his job.

Nicks will get better as the year goes on. The foot thing was nagging him but he's starting to become 100%.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-18-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BBD I would most definitely not want Barden starting over Hixon. Who can you trust more? Who has the most potential for a big play? Who has the credentials over a longer spread of time? I don't get why you'd ever think Barden over Hixon right now.

The only reason I am not arguing about Randle as much is because he looks gifted and although I do not trust him as much, he has the big play in him. Hixon is easily the starter over both, but Randle does make room for debate.

Great problems to have

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Our players sure are giving us good quotes this year. This one from David Wilson who also already said he think he's going to the HOF:

Quote:
“I’m like birth control. You have to believe in me. Like birth control, 99.9 percent of the time I’m going to come through for you.”

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-19-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Wilson is gonna be good. Just gotta give him a chance.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:08 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

i do like birth control
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 09:10 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jerry Reese is just money with first round picks.

2007- CB- Aaron Ross- Solid starter and nickel corner.

2008- FS- Kenny Phillips- Starting safety and one of the must underrated players in the league.

2009- WR- Hakeem Nicks- When he is healthy, a top 10 WR.

2010- DE- Jason Pierre-Paul- Our best D-lineman right now, and one of th best in the league.

2011- CB- Prince Amukamara- Injured last year, but has been looking great this year in coverage especially. So far looking like a pretty good pick.

2012- RB- David Wilson- Looks like he oozes potential. That speed! Too early though but looking like a good one.

Jerry Reese is a ******* prophet.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:15 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Jerry Reese is a top 3 GM in the league. I hope he stays forever.
Old 10-19-2012, 09:21 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Have to credit Marc Ross as well. He'll have a GM job this offseason or next. Chris Mara also does an excellent job.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-19-2012, 10:31 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Have to credit Marc Ross as well. He'll have a GM job this offseason or next. Chris Mara also does an excellent job.
Yeah I'm shocked Ross isn't a GM already. Luckily for us he's black so he needed to wait a little longer than his counterparts.
Old 10-19-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Funny story. I also thought Reese and Ross were white. When Accorsi announced his retirement and they photos of all the possible candidates I almost choked that they were black.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-19-2012, 11:14 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Yeah I'm shocked Ross isn't a GM already. Luckily for us he's black so he needed to wait a little longer than his counterparts.
I hope he's a homosexual as well, so it will be damn near impossible for him to get a GM spot. We need him to stay forever.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Bernard, Williams, Scott and Phillips are out. Boley and Bradshaw are questionable. No Boley and Williamds has me a bit scared now because of Bob's running ability. We know Chase isn't running him down.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-19-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Bernard, Williams, Scott and Phillips are out. Boley and Bradshaw are questionable. No Boley and Williamds has me a bit scared now because of Bob's running ability. We know Chase isn't running him down.
Williams and Boley??? Damn...

Is Keith Rivers getting the start? He is going to have to step up. We need a big game from him.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Rivers is definitely playing but starting doesn't really matter. Boley needs to go Sunday.

sig by BoneKrusher