Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-19-2012, 05:03 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is the thread where logic and reason comes to die.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:04 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
So this is the thread where football logic comes to die..?
Romo sucks too...y'all should trade for Kaepernick.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No, apparently last year we were gonna trade Romo and our first round pick so we could get in position to draft Matt Barkley.
Old 10-19-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
What I saw yesterday was him scrambling or running out of the pocket well before the pocket broke.

I'll straight up admit right now he's not terrible but the thing is you already know what you have in him. This is as good as it's going to get.

Why not either start Kaepernick, get him some touches or look for the next franchise guy?

You still have an awesome run game and terrific defense to fall back on
For all the **** I give Ness and co for Alex Smith, starting Kaep isn't going to be an improvement this year unless Smith gets really beat up by this stretch of 5 straight strong defenses. But if Kaep comes in and blows, it won't be enough to get them a franchise QB, while limiting how far they can go. Cause just because Alex Smith will hold them back from a superbowl, doesn't mean making another playoff run won't help those other players on the team.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:27 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith is a very solid NFL QB, and he is the definition of a system QB. And what I mean by that is that his strength is his ability to learn a system and play within it, and a lot of QBs (some who are better players than Smith) cant do that. He generally makes good decisions, has solid athleticism/mobility, well-liked by his teammates, and made some big plays in crunch time last year....but I think the bottom line with Smith is 2 things.

1. His arm just aint that good. Ive seen him throw the ball up close on the practice field, and its just not impressive. Kinda reminds me of when the Niners had Jeff Garcia. He was a good QB and brought a lot to the table, but you just couldnt count on him to make a lot of throws.

2. hes probably in his last year as SF starter no matter how well he plays. Harbaugh isnt ready to make Kaepernick his starter yet, but he clearly sees him as the future. He is making a point of working him into the game because he wants him to get that experience. Kaep wont take the job from alex unless he gets hurt, but next training camp/preseason, he will probly be given the chance, and he'll probly win the battle cuz he is that good. its not an indictment on alex smith at all, but Kaepernick is the guy that Harbaugh hand-picked, and to me he looks like he is gonna be a star in this league. when favre decided he wanted to come back another year, the Pack said hed be coming back to the bench cuz they knew what they had in rodgers, and I think the 49ers have a similar amount of confidence in their young QB. only difference is Alex Smith is in his prime and just signed a 3-year deal, so it will be interesting to see what happens to him.
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:33 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This debate is pretty simple.

Alex Smith detractors think Alex Smith is mediocre at best and doubt he'll lead the Niners to a Super Bowl win.

Alex Smith supporters think Alex Smith is mediocre and hope he'll lead the Niners to a Super Bowl win.

That's about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
Alex Smith is a very solid NFL QB, and he is the definition of a system QB. And what I mean by that is that his strength is his ability to learn a system and play within it, and a lot of QBs (some who are better players than Smith) cant do that. He generally makes good decisions, has solid athleticism/mobility, well-liked by his teammates, and made some big plays in crunch time last year....but I think the bottom line with Smith is 2 things.

1. His arm just aint that good. Ive seen him throw the ball up close on the practice field, and its just not impressive. Kinda reminds me of when the Niners had Jeff Garcia. He was a good QB and brought a lot to the table, but you just couldnt count on him to make a lot of throws.

2. hes probably in his last year as SF starter no matter how well he plays. Harbaugh isnt ready to make Kaepernick his starter yet, but he clearly sees him as the future. He is making a point of working him into the game because he wants him to get that experience. Kaep wont take the job from alex unless he gets hurt, but next training camp/preseason, he will probly be given the chance, and he'll probly win the battle cuz he is that good. its not an indictment on alex smith at all, but Kaepernick is the guy that Harbaugh hand-picked, and to me he looks like he is gonna be a star in this league. when favre decided he wanted to come back another year, the Pack said hed be coming back to the bench cuz they knew what they had in rodgers, and I think the 49ers have a similar amount of confidence in their young QB. only difference is Alex Smith is in his prime and just signed a 3-year deal, so it will be interesting to see what happens to him.
I don't buy that the 49ers LOVE Kaep THAT much for two reasons:

A) He hasn't surpassed ALEX FREAKING SMITH on the depth chart yet (your Favre-Rodgers comparison is weak because Favre>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alex Smith and the Packers had pressure to keep playing Favre. The Niners don't with Smith. Half of their fans probably would be in favor of a move if they knew Harbaugh thought highly enough of Kaep to make it now).

B) They let him run the wild-Kaep.

If you're with me in terms of the skepticism for Kaep easily getting the job next year, then it leads me to my next discussion point:

What veteran QBs will be free agents/trade targets next season?

Last edited by gpngc : 10-19-2012 at 05:35 PM.
gpngc is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
That's pretty much the nature of the beast when your team is successful. Look at Packers fans last year in the early weeks of the season. We had to have idiotic arguments about how Finley was an elite TE, Tramon Williams was a shutdown corner, and how Nick Collins was a potential Hall of Famer. After a few tough losses fans tend to get humbled a bit. It's true that fans of successful teams overrate their players, and 49er's fans are definitely majorly guilty of that.
Nick Collins was a top 3 safety before his injury. You're crazy if you think otherwise. There's a reason he made 4 Pro Bowls.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:34 PM    (permalink
ph90702
Veteran

ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ph90702 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Alex Smith is a joke. He's capable of managing a lead, but he can't lead a team to victory if his team is behind.
ph90702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Nick Collins was a top 3 safety before his injury. You're crazy if you think otherwise. There's a reason he made 4 Pro Bowls.
I'm not sure if this post was sarcastic or if you were serious.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore is so sick. By far my favorite offensive 49er since Jerry.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

with Frank Gore....this is the Alex SMith thread!! lol

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:11 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Free Kendall Hunter.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:12 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore is a beast.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Borat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:16 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gore has just been so consistently good. At least 4.2 Y/A and 1300 yards from scrimmage for the past seven years is amazing, especially considering he missed like six games in one of those seasons
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:48 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph90702 View Post
Alex Smith is a joke. He's capable of managing a lead, but he can't lead a team to victory if his team is behind.
you mean like the playoff game last year against the saints where he outdueled brees?
Old 10-19-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
This debate is pretty simple.

Alex Smith detractors think Alex Smith is mediocre at best and doubt he'll lead the Niners to a Super Bowl win.

Alex Smith supporters think Alex Smith is mediocre and hope he'll lead the Niners to a Super Bowl win.

That's about it.

I don't buy that the 49ers LOVE Kaep THAT much for two reasons:

A) He hasn't surpassed ALEX FREAKING SMITH on the depth chart yet (your Favre-Rodgers comparison is weak because Favre>>>>>>>>>>>>>Alex Smith and the Packers had pressure to keep playing Favre. The Niners don't with Smith. Half of their fans probably would be in favor of a move if they knew Harbaugh thought highly enough of Kaep to make it now).

B) They let him run the wild-Kaep.

If you're with me in terms of the skepticism for Kaep easily getting the job next year, then it leads me to my next discussion point:

What veteran QBs will be free agents/trade targets next season?
OK a few things

1) Even if Harbaugh think Kaep is the second coming of Joe Montana, he cant possibly bench Alex Smith right now...Lets recap what Alex Smith has done in the past year:

-stepped up in a leadership role and organized the team during the lockout, distributing the playbook. I can speak to this personally because during the lockout it was spring ball for san jose state, where i was working as an equipment manager. This is also where "camp Alex" took place. A lot of 49ers were there from day-to-day. Alex Smith was the only guy who was there EVERY DAY.

- Had a QB Rating over 90 and threw only 5 ints as he led the niners to 13 wins in the regular season

-played absolutely phenomenal against the Saints in a playoff game they werent supposed to win. the 49ers jumped out to a big lead, but then blew it, and fell behind late. Smith led 2 great scoring drives down the stretch, made some great throws to vernon, had a great TD run...he kinda became a hero after that. his QB rating in that game was over 100. He had another great game against the Giants, 200 yds, 2 td, 0 int, 97 qb rating...kyle williams 2 fumbles doom the team.

-has led the 49ers to a 5-2 start this year, with a qb rating of 93.9 (8th best in the league)

2) Kaepernick is the real deal

I dont know how much youve really watched him, but he is the whole package. Yes we all know he can run but this kid has a CANNON. And the accuracy is there. I dont know if you watched him in the preseason, but it kinda reminded me of Cam Newtons rookie season. He was making insane throws. Against the Chargers: 12/18, 160 yards, 2 tds, 0 int

3) Harbaugh understands he has the luxury of bring kaepernick along slowly

They have a great run game, a top notch D, a seasoned veteran QB, plenty of playmakers on offense. quite simply, they dont need to use kaepernick at all. But Harbaugh wants to get him some in-game experience. he wants him to step into the starting job confident, so hes putting him in in situations where he will be succesful. The fact that he is using Kaep at all also shows that he realizes his young QB brings something truly special to the table

4) I know the favre-rodgers comparison isnt spot-on, i just thought of it at that moment

still, there is some similiarites. Alex Smith v Favre are completely different. Smith is a solid QB who sucked for years but is in his prime and playing his best football right now. Favre was a 40 year old legend who couldnt quit the game. But in terms of the Rodgers-Kaep comparison, I think theres something there. In both cases, I think the coaching staffs know they have something special.

If Kaep wasnt looking so good, the 49ers would go on happily with Alex Smith at QB, and they are one of the leagues best teams with him. The Pack woulda taken Favre back under any other circumstances, but they just couldnt keep Rodgers off the field anymore. And I think next year will be the point where the Niners coaching staff decides Kaep is just too good to start. They already cant keep him off the field despite that Alex Smith is playing at a high level. Give him another year to develop, and hes gonna be crazy good.

5) kaep is in the perfect situation and is progressing marvelously

if you wanted to plan how you were gonna develop your super-talented young QB that you spent a high pick on, this would be it. He rides the bench on a great team, learns the scheme, learns from a veteran who is very good as far as Xs and Os, gets mixed into the gameplan and gets some in-game experience, lots of preseason action. Its an even better situation if you ask me.

And BTW, he doesnt just run wildcat with Kapernick, they use him for a variety of things. For instance, last week in the Giants game, after the Giants missed a FG with a few seconds left in the 1st half, they brought in Kaep to throw one ball downfield cuz they know his arm is stronger than Smith. He threw a strike downfield, which set up Akers for a 50 yarder that he missed.
Old 10-19-2012, 07:15 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:26 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by y.f.s. View Post
Free Kendall Hunter.
I just want to see him and Gore in a split back set. PLAN FOR THAT, DEFENSE.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:28 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Put Jacobs in there and run the wishbone.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 07:31 PM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
I'd rather they have Walker back there than ******* Jacobs

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Brent is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 07:34 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I'd rather they have Walker back there than ******* Jacobs
But...but...the power back!!

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-19-2012, 07:37 PM    (permalink
Scotty D
Team Leader
All-NFLDC

Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scotty D is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember Anthony Dixon.

sig by BoneKrusher
Scotty D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 08:20 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazy Picks View Post
you mean like the playoff game last year against the saints where he outdueled brees?
Lmao *takes bait*
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brent View Post
I just want to see him and Gore in a split back set. PLAN FOR THAT, DEFENSE.
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty D View Post
I remember Anthony Dixon.
Don't forget LaMichael James.
Old 10-19-2012, 11:07 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Lmao *takes bait*

Yay. Where's EricCartmann when you need him?