Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-20-2012, 10:13 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetSox17 View Post
Just wait till he finds out on which page # of the playbook the bubble screens are on. That's when it gets fun.
Oh, you guys actually had bubble screens? We just throw it to the WR a yard or 2 behind the line and let him do his thing without any blockers.

HB averaging 5 ypc on stretch plays/outside runs? Throw from the shotgun or dives every play.

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."
-Pat Angerer on breaking his thumb.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Kirk Ferentz = Coach Killjoy
iowatreat54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:14 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I.... i can't stop staring at that gif.
Old 10-20-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
:/
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We all need this.

<Gaius_Baltar> That is correct comahan
<vidae> I ******* LOVE YOU DG
<njx9> <3 dg
draftguru151 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 10:16 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.iowatreat54 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Seriously, I'm struggling to get ready to go out. I don't even...where am I right...what's happening...

"You don't need thumbs. My best friend is my brother's dog, he doesn't have any thumbs, he's doin fine."

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

her boobs are so awesome now

fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

If you're Texas, why do you have that on your sideline? If I'm a player, I absolutely do not want to leave the sideline...

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-20-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

bahahahaha Vandenberg stays in the entire game. We really didn't give our backup and 2013 heir apparent even one snap in a game we were down 3 scores for 2+ quarters? Really? Is this real life?

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-20-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.draftguru151 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was mid play on a third down. Freaking idiot.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-20-2012, 10:27 PM    (permalink
iowatreat54
All-NFLDC

Oh awesome, our 3rd year backup Qb has taken 0 snaps. Down 3+ scores and the starting QB has done nothing? **** it, keep him in, maybe he will get one TD in garbage time.

DJK = Mr. Fun-Haver
Old 10-20-2012, 10:46 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Is that what's her face?
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:18 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

i liked her with darker hair.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 11:20 PM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Definitely better with darker hair, but her preggers boobs are awesome.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-20-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Austin Sefarian-Jenkins doing some work tonight. Pac-12 good area for TEs.
Old 10-21-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida had 183 yards of total offense but scored 44 points. They are the first FBS team this century to score 40 points while having fewer than 200 yards.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:27 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm gonna assume the Top 5 is as follows:

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Kansas State
4. Oregon
5. Notre Dame

I'd love to see my Ducks play any of those top three in the title game. I'd prefer Florida because of fun they are to watch. What a great game that would be.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 07:14 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Now do people see why we hate ACC refs? Every game has 2 sets of rules.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
Now do people see why we hate ACC refs? Every game has 2 sets of rules.
They blew the entire game for both teams just like they do for every game.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-21-2012, 08:13 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
witas pi on a&m
Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
They blew the entire game for both teams just like they do for every game.
More like they let one team stay in the game with bad call after bad call. Not a single pass interference call was remotely legitimate, especially the ones on Smith and Waisome.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:26 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Waisome was pushing the WR the entire way down the sideline. The Smith one was iffy but he pushed the DB and he fell, didn't extend his arms much but when the DB falls down completely when the WR touches him it's hard to not call it. And again, there were blown calls on both sides. There could have been like 8 personal fouls they didn't call. The refs were insanely awful, but you guys committed more fouls and had turnovers, don't blame the refs for your team letting a worse team stick around for 3 quarters. It was a solid UM/FSU game, don't ruin it by bitching about the ******* refs. They sucked, get over it.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-21-2012, 08:47 AM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Waisome was pushing the WR the entire way down the sideline.
The ball was thrown well over the receivers head and out of bounds, even it that is true it is the definition of an uncatchable pass.

Quote:
The Smith one was iffy but he pushed the DB and he fell, didn't extend his arms much but when the DB falls down completely when the WR touches him it's hard to not call it.
Tripping over your own 2 feet is not a push off.
Old 10-21-2012, 08:56 AM    (permalink
draftguru151
Legend

Like I said, it was iffy, but in real time the ref sees the WR put his hands on the DB and the DB falls, it's not the worst call that's ever been made.

<njx9> <3 dg
Old 10-21-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oh yea and Arthur Brown is a ******* stud!
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:11 AM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'm gonna assume the Top 5 is as follows:

1. Florida
2. Alabama
3. Kansas State
4. Oregon
5. Notre Dame

I'd love to see my Ducks play any of those top three in the title game. I'd prefer Florida because of fun they are to watch. What a great game that would be.
Alabama should stay #1 because of their advantage in the human polls. computers love UF and this weekend should only build on that.
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
Florida had 183 yards of total offense but scored 44 points. They are the first FBS team this century to score 40 points while having fewer than 200 yards.
They did have that long pass down the sidelines that looked like Purefoy might hold onto so they could have been over 200 yds rather easily.

As of now i'd actually have Oregon number one the way they've been playing but it'll all work out.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tragic game yesterday for the Liberty Bell..pissed.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote