Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2012, 01:53 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Frank Gore has rocked the bald fade forever. And it always looks good. I wish I had his barber.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Guys, guys. We can talk Alex Smith here. The Frank Gore thing is only for discussions about him elsewhere.
Old 10-20-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 10-20-2012, 10:56 AM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Imageshack doesn't work outside the US. Shame I can't see what you posted.

Quote:
Old 10-20-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
Like Hunter a lot but wish James would get some playing time because they're going to be our RB combo once Gore is done.
James is fine where he is. He's time will be next year, like AJ. Nothing wrong with that. He isnt needed at this point.

As for Mr. Gore, outside of Roger Craig's '88 and '85 seasons, his 2006 season was the best I've ever for witnessed for a Niner RB. That line was the best run-blocking O-Line I can recall. That offense saw 8 in the box alot and they still mauled teams. And Gore had young legs and took some huge runs all the way to the house. And Norv Turner was a master play caller that season. Still one of the better Niner OC's I can recall, especially considering the talent he had to work with.

And Boone is having not only having a Pro-Bowl season, but I'd argue a All-Pro season. I've never been so happy to be wrong. Had big reservations about him at OG but he has been the best O-Lineman so far, by a wide margin.
Old 10-21-2012, 12:51 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's hilarious that it seems some are getting frustrated with the gore pics and posts. I thought the 49ers' fans were the "sensitive" ones.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:18 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It is oh so glorious. I'm enjoying it.
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
dan77733
All-Pro

dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dan77733 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What the hell are you guys talking about???
Old 10-21-2012, 04:31 PM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan77733 View Post
What the hell are you guys talking about???
This:

Quote:
We should do something to instantly change the subject. Like anytime someone mentions Alex, we immediately start talking about Frank Gore.

Poster: Alex Smith sucks so much dong
Borat: Frank Gore is amazing
Poster: Smith is a busdriver
Borat: Gore is a Humvee with gold-plated awesome
Poster: But I'm trying to tell you how much Smith sucks
Borat: I agree that Gore is a monster
Although it's just easier to drop a sexy Gore pic rather than even talk about Gore.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:49 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
It's hilarious that it seems some are getting frustrated with the gore pics and posts. I thought the 49ers' fans were the "sensitive" ones.
Really? Where?

Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:33 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Really? Where?
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
with Frank Gore....this is the Alex SMith thread!! lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
What's up with the random Frank Gore gallery?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
Yes. We can also stop with the Frank Gore pics.
and Rosebud has been posting pics of Alex being sacked by the Giants. Browns' TE Alex Smith also had his pic posted.

I wonder if they know that no 49ers' fans are still talking about Alex Smith but the thread is going-and going-and going?