Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-06-2012, 02:46 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The tedginnshow you have a trade. If you deny, I'm trying to deal Welker for a RB1 or high RB2. Let me know guys.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
RCAChainGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2012, 05:36 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.RCAChainGang is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sorry I don't trust Washington RBs. I'll take AD but I understand if you don't want to commit to that, shipwrecks.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bad planning and luck...

Entering Week 6...

Brandon Marshall - Bye
Maurice Jones-Drew - Bye
DeAngelo Williams - Bye
Pierre Thomas - Bye
Cedric Benson - Hurt

Ugh, half my roster.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Bad planning and luck...

Entering Week 6...

Brandon Marshall - Bye
Maurice Jones-Drew - Bye
DeAngelo Williams - Bye
Pierre Thomas - Bye
Cedric Benson - Hurt

Ugh, half my roster.
I feel ya man. I am going to have to start Starks at RB. Another week of a stretch at RB.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-11-2012, 10:23 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Just wondering dudes, can you use FA pickups or trade acquisitions as keepers?
Old 10-11-2012, 10:27 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Just wondering dudes, can you use FA pickups or trade acquisitions as keepers?
Don't see why not.
Old 10-11-2012, 10:37 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unless someone has a compelling reason why not, I think any player you have on your roster at the end of the season can be your keeper.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jakey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Does a keeper replace the original round they were drafted in? i.e I would keep AD, and miss a 3rd rounder next year?
Old 10-11-2012, 12:30 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't decided if the keeper replaces a draft pick. I am leaning towards yes.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-11-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
Haven't decided if the keeper replaces a draft pick. I am leaning towards yes.
I think it would be best, would reward the owners that drafted rookies/sleeper players etc. I think it would be cool.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:00 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

The question is, what pick do you give up if your keeper is a guy you traded for? Or picked up on the waiver wire?

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-11-2012, 01:10 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Quote:
The question is, what pick do you give up if your keeper is a guy you traded for? Or picked up on the waiver wire?
That was my next question lol. I'd assume no loss of pick for FA's, original draft round for trade players?
Old 10-12-2012, 01:26 AM    (permalink
Hurricanes25
All-Pro

Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hurricanes25 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Original round for a traded guy and the last round pick for a FA?

Sig by BoneKrusher
Hurricanes25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Anyone know WTF all free agents are on waivers until the 24th? I must've screwed something up.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-19-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Ok fixed. Thursday games screwing **** up.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-19-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ah nice. That makes a lot more sense.
Old 10-21-2012, 03:50 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Gonna be another close one for me!
Old 10-21-2012, 04:01 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Butt Puppets down by 63! Here comes the comeback!
Old 10-21-2012, 07:09 PM    (permalink
farfromforgotten
Veteran

farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.farfromforgotten is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakey View Post
Gonna be another close one for me!
Unless Big Ben has a poor game tonight and Megatron blows up tomorrow night, you've pretty much got this game all wrapped up.
farfromforgotten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 11:36 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

Man after a strong start I am gonna lose two weeks in a row. Zod is seriously kicking my ass.

i done stole dis sig
Old 10-22-2012, 03:47 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thetedginnshow is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

C'mon Bush! I don't need anything spectacular, just enough.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
C'mon Bush! I don't need anything spectacular, just enough.
Haha you don't need **** from him. You got it in the bag.

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
thetedginnshow
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCAChainGang View Post
Haha you don't need **** from him. You got it in the bag.
See, the last time my opponent said that to me I just needed 7 points from Romo and then he went on to throw 5 picks.
Old 10-22-2012, 11:27 PM    (permalink
RCAChainGang
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedginnshow View Post
See, the last time my opponent said that to me I just needed 7 points from Romo and then he went on to throw 5 picks.
Haha feel better. I drafted Romo in this league. ;)
I keep hoping he will get on track...

Sig by BoneKrusher
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 06:58 PM    (permalink
Jakey
All-Pro

Anybody looking for a trade partner? My team has finally come together, so if anyone is lacking in any area, let me know and i'll see if i can help!