Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-21-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Trademark Giant game. Play down to our opponent, be close in the 4th quarter, get behind, and watch Eli steer us back to victory! But if we lost here, it would have been on Eli. He looked off today, threw two bad picks, and a couple of other errant throws.

It was soo important to win in the division as well. only five teams to start the division 0-3 have ever made the playoffs. Only one has ever won the division starting 0-3.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:43 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Gilbride also. Pass happy on 3rd and 1 and a low percentage play at that.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McCourty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!! RUTGERS sex bomb.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 04:52 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Dallas shouldve lost to carolina but meh

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
Cruz is a monster.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 05:08 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think NY played down the SKins. But I do think the Giants were capable of playing better on offense throwing the football.

I don't think there's much more the Giants could have done against the Skins and RGIII. We ran for almost 300 yards. That's not playing down to your opponent, that's just not being real strong at stopping the run and not having a great gameplan for slowing down a QB capable of rushing for 100 yards on his own.

Basically I think the SKins more than match up against the Giants D. Trent Williams stoned every Giants pass rusher he faced today and the Oline as a whole is improved. We might have the top rookie RB in the NFL this season, and RGIII is everything he was hyped to be.

Eli wasn't on target on several passes in the first half but he finished strong.

IMO the Giants are a team when they're playing a squad they believe is elite, manage to step up their game. Or when their backs are against the wall and are playing a little desperate.

I still think this SKins team is better than the one that beat the Giants twice last season.
Old 10-21-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
It's not nerves, it's the excitement.
Yeah, but that's good for you. It's like the 100 year old bacon lover, if you're not living life you're not going to stubbornly cling to it.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

So thinking about things now I can't believe Wilson got 0 carries.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Coughlin clearly doesn't believe in birth control.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-NFLDC

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I know I don't like it either, there are numerous times where I thought "Wilson wouldve gotten to that edge, Wilson wouldve gotten a few more yards, etc."

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:25 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Coughlin clearly doesn't believe in birth control.
You sir are on fire today.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 06:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
You sir are on fire today.
Thank you thank you, after a ****** thursday, my weekend has really rallied n put me in a good mood going into next week. Hopefully I finally charm my way into finding a HR person to take to lunch so I can convince her to pick me for an internship. I really need to get out of the lab and science in general.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 06:39 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chase forced 2 fumbles today :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:40 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Too bad he sucks in coverage.
Old 10-21-2012, 06:41 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

he obviously let the receiver catch it so he can force the fumble, duh
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Chase was the same as always. Not good overall but makes big plays.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
he obviously let the receiver catch it so he can force the fumble, duh
Just like Eli trolling for another 4th quarter comeback.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 06:59 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Just like Eli trolling for another 4th quarter comeback.
Honestly wouldn't be surprised if he was. Cause otherwise he has to have made a deal with the devil to have just as much talent as he needs to win it in the clutch.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Rosebud : 10-21-2012 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-21-2012, 07:06 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

And Cruz who already has 7 career TD's of over 70+ yards. The record is 14 and he's half way there in a year and a half!

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 07:10 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Somehow I just can't picture Cruz having the success he's had with any other QB, they're perfectly ridiculous for one another.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-21-2012, 10:15 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
I don't think NY played down the SKins. But I do think the Giants were capable of playing better on offense throwing the football.

I don't think there's much more the Giants could have done against the Skins and RGIII. We ran for almost 300 yards. That's not playing down to your opponent, that's just not being real strong at stopping the run and not having a great gameplan for slowing down a QB capable of rushing for 100 yards on his own.

Basically I think the SKins more than match up against the Giants D. Trent Williams stoned every Giants pass rusher he faced today and the Oline as a whole is improved. We might have the top rookie RB in the NFL this season, and RGIII is everything he was hyped to be.

Eli wasn't on target on several passes in the first half but he finished strong.

IMO the Giants are a team when they're playing a squad they believe is elite, manage to step up their game. Or when their backs are against the wall and are playing a little desperate.

I still think this SKins team is better than the one that beat the Giants twice last season.
This. RG3 is the real deal. Wow. He's gonna terrorize our division in the coming years. I'm very impressed with your offensive scheme. It's very creative. The Skins are a good team, they'll develop into a contender in a couple of years.

I was extremely impressed with Bob. He's gonna be a stud.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:17 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Injuries will take their toll and he'll lose speed. I'm not worried. The offensive scheme fits him now but give the NFL time and they'll figure it out.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-21-2012, 10:18 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

As for the Giants, wow. Gotta love it man. We're spoiled. Eli had his worst game of the season but in typical Eli fashion he wins the game at the end. I hate Perry Fewell.

We run a Cover 2 defense. I hate that scheme. But that's what we run. Bend but don't break, get turnovers, rely almost exclusively on front 4 pressure. We're a cover 2 defense. I hate it.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:20 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Prince is developing into a stud too.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:21 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

Quote:
Injuries will take their toll and he'll lose speed. I'm not worried. The offensive scheme fits him now but give the NFL time and they'll figure it out.
But he'll adjust too. I'm not saying the redskins are gonna own the division, but Bob is the real deal. Gotta give him credit man. He looks good.