Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-22-2012, 12:40 AM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Alex View Post
I love how that Patriots way garbage has backfired every single time. Let's count them, shall we?

Romeo Crennel, Cleveland Browns
Charlie Weis, Notre Dame
Eric Mangini, New York Jets
Josh McDaniels, Denver Broncos
Eric Mangini, Cleveland Browns

Got any more?
Romeo Crennel is well on his way to failing in Kansas City too.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:01 AM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mangina failed in Cleveland too

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 05:16 AM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderz4life View Post
Mangina failed in Cleveland too
I think he failed partly because he never had a GM on the same page, partly because he never had a decent quarterback, and partly because he's more of a genius than a leader. He should still have at least a defensive coordinator position in the NFL though.
Old 10-22-2012, 05:53 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Out of curiosity are there fans in this world that would want Jason Garrett as the HC of their team?
I'd like to see him try it in a town where Jerry Jones isn't working him like a puppet.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:41 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Chip Kelly is ever going to make the jump, I think he needs to do it in Carolina. The job should be available along with the GM role (fresh start) this offseason although I wont understimate Jerry Richardson's stubbornness.

Barring a Petrino-esque disaster I think he gets 3 years to figure out how to make his offense work with as good a QB as you can get for it.

No guarantees it'll work, though. It's not exactly Oregon, but adopting more of the college playbook this year has not worked too well.

IMO there is no obvious homerun hire or even a unanimous good hire out there. The last home run to me was Harbaugh and something like that only comes around once every 5 to 10 years.
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didn't realize the Panthers were going to move on from Rivera so quickly. I realize this year has fallen well short of even the most reasonable of expectations, it's still his 2nd year as head coach of a team that only won a single game the year before he was hired.

Unless you've got some killer inside information on that, I'd be shocked if Rivera doesn't get a 3rd year.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:01 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-marty-hurney/

I retract my previous post. Rivera is probably gone.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
SchizophrenicBatman
Pro Bowler

SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SchizophrenicBatman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I didnt know that was coming when I made my post.

I don't think this GUARANTEES he's gone after the year. Richardson is the man in charge here. Hurney was a cuckold. An incompetent cuckold, but nonetheless. If Rivera scratches out 4 or 5 meaningless wins in the second half of the year he might be back even with a GM who doesn't want him.

He isn't head coaching material, though. Just doesn't get it when it comes to game management. In all honesty, this team would easily have 3 or 4 wins right now with just slightly better coaching and better play at the end of games by the QB.

I'm sure he'll be a nice hire for a team looking for a DC but there's a reason it took him 9 shots to get the top job...
SchizophrenicBatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-NFLDC

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Presumably Rivera is gone at the end of the season, but sadly for the Panthers there aren't any clear cut premier candidates. Chip Kelly would be an interesting fit with Newton, but I'm not sold on his schemes. As far as college goes, Brian Kelly of Notre Dame is one person I'd be interested in.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
nobodyinparticular
Hall of Famer
Legend

nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nobodyinparticular is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cigaro View Post
Presumably Rivera is gone at the end of the season, but sadly for the Panthers there aren't any clear cut premier candidates. Chip Kelly would be an interesting fit with Newton, but I'm not sold on his schemes. As far as college goes, Brian Kelly of Notre Dame is one person I'd be interested in.
I think Hue Jackson would be fun to see working the sidelines in Carolina. Of coaches with NFL experience, I think he might be able to do the most with that offense.

As for Chip Kelly, I can't think of a better fit for Cam Newton. The one thing you kept hearing when Oregon met Auburn in the National Championship was how they had a similar offense. If Kelly were to work with any QB in the NFL and be successful, I would think Cam Newton is the guy to do it.

Just my 2 cents.

Oldie but a goodie.
nobodyinparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
ShutDwn
Team Leader
Pro Bowler

ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ShutDwn is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't really want a guy like Kelly. The college offense stuff is what's hurting this team as it is.

I have no idea who will replace Rivera if he is let go. His teams just don't seem to have a lot of consistency or "testicular fortitude" as they say.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:51 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShutDwn View Post
I don't really want a guy like Kelly. The college offense stuff is what's hurting this team as it is.

I have no idea who will replace Rivera if he is let go. His teams just don't seem to have a lot of consistency or "testicular fortitude" as they say.
One of the Grudens or even Andy Reid(if fired).

QB, LT, TE, 1RB, and 1WR are set. The offense just needs to be completed

Jay could bring Hue Jackson(ST), Ken Zampese(OC) and Jay Hayes(DC) along with him

Last edited by PACKmanN : 10-22-2012 at 02:58 PM.
PACKmanN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:15 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm interested in seeing how Todd Bowles does for the Eagles as the DC. He was a guy I know a lot of people were high on and he had some HC interviews not too long ago when he was still with Miami. If that defense plays up to its' ability, could be another candidate to emerge.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:52 PM    (permalink
Pat Sims 90
All-Pro

Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pat Sims 90 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
One of the Grudens or even Andy Reid(if fired).

QB, LT, TE, 1RB, and 1WR are set. The offense just needs to be completed

Jay could bring Hue Jackson(ST), Ken Zampese(OC) and Jay Hayes(DC) along with him
If Jay is picked up by a team Jackson is not going to go with him as ST. He has pretty much been promised the OC job with Cincy if Jay is gone.

RIP themaninblack
Pat Sims 90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bump! Bump! Bump!
Leon Sandcastle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 05:06 PM    (permalink
Captain Canuck
Rookie

Captain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hairCaptain Canuck is so wise,  like a miniature Buddha covered with hair

Well I've had about enough of Chan Gailey in Buffalo. His inability to get Spiller sufficient carries the past couple weeks sealed it for me. Three guys I'd like the Bills to look at are:

Mike Zimmer w/ Hue Jackson as OC
David Shaw
Gus Bradley

What do you think Bills fans?
Captain Canuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 06:44 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Leon Sandcastle is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Shaw, Pat Fitzgerald, Bill O'Brien, Jay Gruden, Dave Toub, Winston Moss are guys I'd be interested in for the Bills.

I could see Toub, Moss, maybe Gruden interviewing with us.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:04 PM    (permalink
broncosfan
Rookie

broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.broncosfan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What about Jack Del Rio? Are you guys hearing any buzz regarding him? I know he just got fired a year ago from the Jaguars, but that team is just a mess and defense was never their problem.

Now hes doing a fantastic job with the Broncos defense, taking advantage of the talent on roster and putting the guys in position to make plays. Broncos defense is ranked fourth in points allowed with an avg of 19.8 per game.

We need some stability at the defensive coordinator position, so what do you thin does he get another chance anytime soon?
broncosfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 11:05 PM    (permalink
K Train
All-Pro

K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.K Train is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if im a team looking for a coach i would want tom clements, and id stay so far away from gruden
Old 12-12-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Leon Sandcastle
Veteran

Clements was awful as an OC for the Bills. I'm a little hesitant with him. Perry Fewell for that matter too.
Old 12-12-2012, 05:11 PM    (permalink
Unbiased
Pro Bowler

Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Unbiased is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosfan View Post
What about Jack Del Rio? Are you guys hearing any buzz regarding him? I know he just got fired a year ago from the Jaguars, but that team is just a mess and defense was never their problem.

Now hes doing a fantastic job with the Broncos defense, taking advantage of the talent on roster and putting the guys in position to make plays. Broncos defense is ranked fourth in points allowed with an avg of 19.8 per game.

We need some stability at the defensive coordinator position, so what do you thin does he get another chance anytime soon?
JDL's defenses were awful in from 2008-2010. When he finally gave up play calling duties to Tucker in 2011, the defense was great. And of course, everything is bad this year. But don't fool yourself into thinking he's a good coach. His defenses were good/great in his first 5 years, but he was riding Coughlin's players. You don't need a great defensive coach when you have John Henderson and Marcus Stroud playing together in their prime (both drafted under Coughlin).
Unbiased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
bored of education
DC Creeper
Icon

bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bored of education is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Shaw.
<+ScottWright> Why not. Baldwin does need a sparring partner...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hermstheman83 View Post
What's with the hate on Ricky Stanzi? Those youtube clips of him with the hulk hogan theme music instantly make him better than Luck.
bored of education is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
crossroads
Rookie

crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.crossroads is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
JDL's defenses were awful in from 2008-2010. When he finally gave up play calling duties to Tucker in 2011, the defense was great. And of course, everything is bad this year. But don't fool yourself into thinking he's a good coach. His defenses were good/great in his first 5 years, but he was riding Coughlin's players. You don't need a great defensive coach when you have John Henderson and Marcus Stroud playing together in their prime (both drafted under Coughlin).
So probably a guy you don't want evaluating/acquiring players, and one of those "better as a coordinator than a coach" type of guys?
crossroads is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

David Shaw is coming to Philly, stay away from him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Sims 90 View Post
If Jay is picked up by a team Jackson is not going to go with him as ST.He has pretty much been promised the OC job with Cincy if Jay is gone.
Where'd you see this?

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote