Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-04-2012, 08:38 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
I think my deodorant is good enough for most cases. And I usually get told I smell nice when the girl is close to me. So I feel paranoid if I add anything onto that. Don't want to be too overpowering.
Your eyes are so dreamy you could smell like dumpster juice and it probably wouldn't matter.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:03 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjsunstein View Post
Ok maybe brunch was a bad example for this audience but you don't wear the same cologne on a date as you would to your girlfriends mothers birthday dinner.
Who goes to their girlfriends mother's birthday dinner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
I prefer not to smell like a french whorehouse, therefore I do not participate in this thing you people call 'cologne'.
Not all cologne smells the same. You should go and test a few out, see which ones make you horny for yourself.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:23 AM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoughBoy View Post
I use this stuff...

I think is like 70 dollars a bottle but it last a year and you get mad sex everywhere you go. Girls literally drop their sweatpants when they come around me smellin' all sexy and ****.
I started this thread two years ago and actually went with Dougboys suggestion. Still have the same bottle today I bought back then!

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't be fooled by Doughboy. He doesn't gets girls to drop their sweatpants because of his cologne. It's because he's freakishly tall.
Old 10-10-2012, 02:47 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Smell my speed stick? lol.

I dont wear cologne. I dont own cologne. But girls still always say I smell good. So whatever.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
KO KNOWS
M.O.T.H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:50 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We get it. Girls love you. GO DIE.

Caddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 02:53 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.M.O.T.H. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop hating. Not what I was insinuating. I just dont wear cologne...and I just assume girls like the smell of whatever body wash or deoderant I'm wearing...i dont need any additives. I always think it's odd when they say i smell nice, though. Because of the lack of cologne and what not. But yeah, I dont know **** about cologne. Use to wear bod in like 7th grade. boom. Bathed in that gross, overpowering ****.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-10-2012, 02:56 AM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Caddy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm only kidding MOTH. I love you!

Old 10-10-2012, 03:00 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

I've done it to myself...any time I bring up girls, people assume I'm bragging now. At least I can entertain with my life. I got more recent stories...but i wont divulge. May make me look even worse. lol.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 10-10-2012, 08:20 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not exactly cologne, but my wife bought me this shaving cream for our anniversary and it smells really awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2012, 04:45 PM    (permalink
eaglesalltheway
All-NFLDC

eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.eaglesalltheway is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
Smell my speed stick? lol.

I dont wear cologne. I dont own cologne. But girls still always say I smell good. So whatever.
Its pheromones, all animals have them and its just another way that we are attracted to other people around us (pretty much all interactions that are face to face). Cologne covers up your body's natural pheromones and certain kinds actually shut off the glands that produce the pheromones if you wear them enough. It is believed that pheromones control everything from everyday first impressions of people, to "love at first sight", and establishing your social hierarchy among your social group. It's another reason I just stick to minimal deodorant/anti-perspirant use and absolutely no cologne.

Rest in Peace, themaninblack
eaglesalltheway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Kush is my cologne. When I run out of that I rock YSL La Homme.

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
Punisher
Veteran

Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Punisher is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chanel Bleu I would highly recommend.
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
PACKmanN
All-Pro

PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PACKmanN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cuban, day-to-day

True religion, boss, or Lacoste on boning days
Old 10-22-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wanna try that Dior Homme Intense that seems to be so amazing..

Last edited by WMD : 10-22-2012 at 10:28 PM.
WMD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:20 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PACKmanN View Post
Cuban, day-to-day

True religion, boss, or Lacoste on boning days
Cuba Gold? Not really interested in smelling like a cigar day-to-day.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Dolce and Gabanna stuff my mom got me for christmas last year is the tits. I have some David Beckham **** too, and its alright but for an important night out its the D&G.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 09:52 PM    (permalink
VAfy-ya
Pro Bowler

VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.VAfy-ya is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Punisher View Post
Chanel Bleu I would highly recommend.
Listen to this man....great fragrance
VAfy-ya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:13 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Cool Water
That is my dad's favorite. He never switches to another cologn either.
Old 10-23-2012, 01:15 AM    (permalink
jayceheathman
All-Pro

jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jayceheathman is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
I started this thread two years ago and actually went with Dougboys suggestion. Still have the same bottle today I bought back then!
I had that cologne as well. It was nice at first but I didn't like it after a few months. I got tired of it. Now I have Polo.
Old 02-04-2013, 06:09 AM    (permalink
M.O.T.H.
Legend

As previously stated whenever the hell I was on here last...dont wear cologne, but my gf recently bought me allure by chanel...she attacks the hell outta me whenever i wear it. Instant panty dropper. Its...interesting. She doesnt even focus on anything else other than her primal instinct to get down. hahaha. wtf?

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS
Old 02-04-2013, 08:39 AM    (permalink
Monomach
All-Pro

Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Monomach is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.amazon.com/Drakkar-Guy-La.../dp/B000C213ZM

I know this stuff is a punchline to jokes about the 80s, but it works.

You'd better make sure you figure out how much mixes correctly with your body chemistry (hint: put on half as much as you want to...it's what is known as a "powerhouse" scent). If you wear too much, you're going to make people literally leave the room to get away from you. If you wear just the right amount, you're going to get compliments from women for a good 12-13 hours before it finally wears off. I've heard everything from "ooh, you smell nice" to "can I borrow some of that to spray on my pillow" to "can I sniff your neck" to "can I sniff your neck again" to "oh my god, that cologne smells so...manly!"

Haven't gotten any negative feedback in the years I've worn it, but like I said, you have to know the right amount.
Monomach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 06:36 PM    (permalink
vikes_28
Resident Ginger
All-Pro

vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vikes_28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I picked up a bottle of polo double black recently. My female roommate loves the way it smells (nothing romantic between the two of us) and my girlfriend loves it. It's crazy how good it smells even the next day after sleeping 8 hours. I also use very sexy for him by victoria's secret. It smells okay.

sig by fenikz
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBrotherCain View Post
You are just a terrible person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I have an iPhone.
vikes_28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 07:30 PM    (permalink
nepg
Icon

nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nepg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Well, brunch itself isn't that bad, but wearing cologne to brunch is. Just take a damn shower to get the sex off of you before going out in public.
**** that. Everyone should know. Who showers before brunch?

I had double black. It's too strong for too long. Besides, so many people have it and regular black...why would I want to smell like every other dude?

Strange thing. I found this Burberry cologne that smells great IN THE STORE. So I bought it. Used it at home, and I smelled like a French *****. My girlfriend at the time was not a fan of it. I defended myself vehemently. She did not believe me. We were in the store one day, and she found a cologne she really liked. It was the SAME ******* ONE! She was beside herself and apologized. It was one of our favorite stories to talk about.

I still have the cologne and it still smells like French *****. Makes me so mad. If it smelled how it smells in the store, I'd be all about it. I use it to mask farts in my office now.

Last edited by nepg : 02-04-2013 at 07:36 PM.
nepg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2013, 08:04 PM    (permalink
Caddy
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by vikes_28 View Post
I picked up a bottle of polo double black recently. My female roommate loves the way it smells (nothing romantic between the two of us) and my girlfriend loves it. It's crazy how good it smells even the next day after sleeping 8 hours. I also use very sexy for him by victoria's secret. It smells okay.
Oh really?