Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-22-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Halo 4 multiplayer is going to suck for us BD. Its nothing but running in and shooting a bunch until you die, and then instantly respawning and repeat until you get weapon drops. My impression from watching far too many videos. Just preparing you.
I'm going to wait and give it a fair shot but I wouldn't be surprised if you were right. Hopefully they are more customized playlists with a more classic feel, such as delayed respawns and proper weapon drops.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:06 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Halo 4 multiplayer is going to suck for us BD. Its nothing but running in and shooting a bunch until you die, and then instantly respawning and repeat until you get weapon drops. My impression from watching far too many videos. Just preparing you.
oh come on man! not another generic FPS.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Bulldogs
All-Pro

Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bulldogs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Played Reach today for the first time in months in anticipation of Halo 4, I still got it.
Old 10-22-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polamalu_is_God View Post
And Borderland 2 is shittin on Halo.
No way bro didn't ya know Halo has sold like 10 trillion copies and Borderlands has sold 5? You're wrong you're wrong you're wrong. This guy is in the minority.

^A Bonekrusher production^
Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
themaninblack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 02:20 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
No way bro didn't ya know Halo has sold like 10 trillion copies and Borderlands has sold 5? You're wrong you're wrong you're wrong. This guy is in the minority.
Seriously, he needs to stop being so biased when clearly the majority are in favor of halo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:17 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hope you is wrong, even though that suits me a little bit better tbh, I prefer the way Halo 2 had it.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:19 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

halo 4 will suck . but all the little kids will buy and play the hell out of it. Won't be much of a game well maybe the off line will be .
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:22 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

you bite your gtdamn tongue.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Who is excited for Black ops 2 next month ? I'm stuck on which 3 games I should get ... Black ops 2 , NCAA 13 or Madden 13 . Any ideas ?
Old 10-22-2012, 07:55 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.themaninblack is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm looking forward to it and I don't even care if the multiplayer isn't all that great. Also, what difference does it make if you have to wait a few seconds before respawning or not?

H4 and AC3 will be my next two purchases, very excited for both.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-22-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

CoD sucks balls.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 07:57 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Black Ops 2 looks awful. I am not looking forward to it at all.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:34 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha talks about Halo 4 sucking and nothing but little kids will play it. Asks who is excited for a ******* Cod game. Christ get an accurate perspective.

Quote:
Quote:
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
themaninblack
All-Pro

Black Ops 1 was miles better than MW3 IMO but yea I'm done with the CoD franchise for the foreseeable future.

Gamertag= ELDUDERINO1165
Old 10-22-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Ah come on guys CoD won't suck that bad. It will be a mega hit .
Old 10-22-2012, 08:42 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by themaninblack View Post
Black Ops 1 was miles better than MW3 IMO but yea I'm done with the CoD franchise for the foreseeable future.
Couldn't agree more with this. MW3 was just another expansion pack and totally turned me off to continuing to fund that franchise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Ah come on guys CoD won't suck that bad. It will be a mega hit .
Mega hit does not equate to a good game. If youre gonna **** on the Halo franchise you better watch what you say about the Cod franchise because thats the easiest franchise for true gamers to critique in the gaming industry. I mean they are still running on the same system MW 1 was running on, ******* lazy.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I was never a huge fan but Black Ops was kinda fun everything else was meh

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

I had alot of fun with MW2, but seriously I have never seen a game shipped to consoles that was so riddled with bugs and glitches in my life. Like literally a few of those glitches ruined that game for weeks at a time, just lazy lazy lazy development. How about instead of throwing out a new game every eight months you take some time to make sure your 60 dollar product works properly. Black ops was the tits, and as mentioned MW3 was just so....meh.

Quote:
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 08:51 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Pissed me off so bad that I could get killed through walls because a piece of my character would actually pop-out through the other side.

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:09 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

Well that trailer just showed for black ops was pretty interesting with all new tech stuff in the game.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Call of Duty is a joke. Just because a game is a hit doesn't make it good. Look at Madden. Sells millions, still sucks.

Or any other number of games, including Call of Duty. Hooray for no innovation and lack of creativity. Let's cut and paste another CoD game and make millions off it. People crack me up.
Old 10-22-2012, 09:16 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How much do you guys think madden 13 and nba2k13 will go for used at gamestop
Old 10-22-2012, 09:23 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Buying or selling?
Old 10-22-2012, 09:26 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Buying.......
Old 10-22-2012, 09:29 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Madden I guess would be around 45 bucks since its a little older. 2k13 probably cost you about 50 since it still only about 20 days old.