Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-18-2012, 03:31 AM    (permalink
OzTitan
Pro Bowler

OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OzTitan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

His accuracy and mechanics would have sufficed had he been dedicated to learning the position and was capable of being an expert on his playbook.
OzTitan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:18 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

http://www.nfl.com/videos/carolina-p...suggestion-box
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:11 AM    (permalink
niel89
SuperBowl Prop Bet Winner
All-Pro

niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.niel89 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
“The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director,” Newton, wearing some sort of squirrel-pelt sweater, said (via the Charlotte Observer). “It’s kind of getting boring. This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

“I’m going to leave this room and I’m going to bring in a suggestion box and I want your suggestions to be in that suggestion box because I sure don’t know,” Newton said. “I really don’t. I wish I could tell you. But the only thing I control, sweetheart, is myself. Offensively, I am the leader of this bunch and we haven’t been getting the job done.”
I don't think he was completely calling out his team but he needs to watch his words man. His GM just got fired and his attitude may have contributed to the decision.

The Panthers are facing some ****** times and losing some games. Cam needs to be a leader and not let his attitude hurt the team.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
Don't be a stranger. Jordyzzzz would want you to stick around. ;o)

Touch Fuzzy, Get Dizzy
niel89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 05:56 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn I thought the bucs were in a bad qb situation with Josh Freeman. Carolina is even worse especially since cam is also a diva.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:45 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niel89 View Post
I don't think he was completely calling out his team but he needs to watch his words man. His GM just got fired and his attitude may have contributed to the decision.

The Panthers are facing some ****** times and losing some games. Cam needs to be a leader and not let his attitude hurt the team.

While that may be true to an extent, I also heard people destroy Tony Romo after a loss for sounding like he didn't care that much, or being too ho-hum about it. Now Cam cares too much about it, seems like regardless of what your personality is you need to just have programmed responses.

Now while Cam does have a ton to worry about, there is obviously a huge problem with the fact that he is seemingly always the leading rusher, in attempts and yards. Other then the Saints, this is 1 team I won't understand in that they want all these high priced RB's sucking up the salary cap yet have no interest in using any of them.

Stewart and Deangelo aren't getting even close to the amount of attempts they should, thus nobody is getting a chance to get going. They have got to fix the running game, or at least try to make an effort to commit to it.

Quote:
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't think Cam has any problems that can't be fixed by coaching. This isn't indifferent Jamarcus Russell or Matt Leinart, he's much more resilient than Vince Young who crumbled mentally at the first sign of struggle, numerously trying to walk off those Texas teams and all that **** that went down in Tennessee, and he's not a raging douchmonger like Ryan Leaf or Cade McNown. He just needs a good coach and GM to come in and establish a structure for growth. If that happens next offseason he can still become the next Big Ben.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:05 AM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wrong thread
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.

Last edited by BigBanger : 10-23-2012 at 10:10 AM.
BigBanger is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He should first start by not celebrating like he scored a td after a 20 yard run.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucfan12 View Post
Damn I thought the bucs were in a bad qb situation with Josh Freeman. Carolina is even worse especially since cam is also a diva.
You can keep Freeman, and I'll gladly keep Cam.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Cam, meet your new HC/OC in 2013.

Danny, please make it rain and make Junior the highest paid coordinator in the NFL.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:15 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah you better not let him go, unless the system remains untouched. Keeping him should be a huge priority.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kyle IS the system. Daddy Mike IMO signs off on it.

And if Kyle leaves, it's going really set back RGIII's development.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:36 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post

Yes! That's why he must leave and go be a HC. Then Sr. can retire, and then install a new traditional system, thus making Bob's career like Vicks career. I'd be happy with that. Just get that system out of Washington and the NFC East.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:44 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

Well he'd better be smart enough to adjust. What QB other then Peyton Manning was able to keep the same OC and system in place for the majority of his career? That seems almost impossible this day and age unless it's the right fit, ie an older guy who is content being an OC for the remainder of his career. For the most part you either don't do enough and get fired, or you do too well and get a HC gig someplace.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

I think the biggest problem with guys like Cam Newton and Vince Young is that, when they are in high school and college, winning games is super easy because they are the best athlete on the field in nearly every game. Because it's super easy, it's therefore fun. Cam and Vince could dominate games just by showing up.

However, when you move on to the NFL, you're never the best athlete on the field in every game, and you actually have to work hard to separate yourself from the pack. You have to study game film like it's your favorite activity. You have to train harder than you've ever trained before. You have to maximize your athletic potential.

Notice that one quote:

“The past couple of games have been the same script, by the same director,” Newton, wearing some sort of squirrel-pelt sweater, said (via the Charlotte Observer). “It’s kind of getting boring. This taste, this vibe — I’m not buying it, man. And I don’t know what it is, but something’s going to have to change. Something’s going to have to change real fast.”

For Cam, working at learning how to play QB (studying game film, etc) is "boring". It's not fun when you actually have to work hard to win games. That's the #1 red flag I see in Cam newton today. He just doesn't want to work at winning, which is what every elite QB in the history of the NFL had to do. Drew Brees, Aaron Rodgers, Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, Eli Manning, etc are not getting by solely on their athletic ability or arm talent. They are the best in the game because of their preparation and work ethic.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
I think the biggest problem with guys like Cam Newton and Vince Young is that, when they are in high school and college, winning games is super easy because they are the best athlete on the field in nearly every game. Because it's super easy, it's therefore fun. Cam and Vince could dominate games just by showing up.

However, when you move on to the NFL, you're never the best athlete on the field in every game, and you actually have to work hard to separate yourself from the pack. You have to study game film like it's your favorite activity. You have to train harder than you've ever trained before. You have to maximize your athletic potential..
You do realize how many QB's, or players in general we could say this about? I don't think Cam isn't a hard worker, there is a reason they call it a "sophmore slump" and Cam Newton isn't the first 2nd year player to struggle. It happens sometimes. I just think people are digging too much into the reasons why, and I don't remember hearing any of these reasons for any of the other QB's or players that have or are struggling now.

Most recently Josh Freeman and Matt Stafford.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 02:52 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm dumb. Wrong thread

sidenote* I swore I was reading the most annoying celebrations thread as I was typing my response.

Last edited by BloodBrother : 10-23-2012 at 02:54 PM.
BloodBrother is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The sophomore slump is not what this is... Stafford having an off year is because he cant just throw in Megatron everyplay and doesnt have a running game to help.

Newton's first year no one had an offseason or tape on how to defend him... enter his second year and everything that was working his rookie year is being stopped... he isnt the cerebral QB that like a manning or brady..he is trying to get by on his athletic ability and teams are now figuring out how to stop it... and that is why you are seeing him fall flat on his face and lose interest..

I dont think for a second this is a sophomore slump issue, but again he let his rookie year get to his head and didnt strive to get better because he assumed the NFL was going to be like HS, College and he was just going to get by.... well teams have the blueprint and Newton cant defy physics and just like the apple, he has fallen back down to earth.
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:59 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
The sophomore slump is not what this is... Stafford having an off year is because he cant just throw in Megatron everyplay and doesnt have a running game to help..

Yea, because Cam has a running game to help him though huh? This post is a primary example of what I mean. Everyone else gets excuses. "He has no running game to help", then even though the Panthers running game is non existance outside of Cam Newton that doesn't matter, he's struggling because he doesn't watch film and doesn't want to get better.

Every other QB gets excuses. For Cam most people just assume things they have no clue about.

Cam is having an off year because he just can't throw to Steve Smith every play and doesn't have a running game to help. Or it doesn't work that way when talking about Cam even though you can easily use what you said in regards to Cam.

Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
Yea, because Cam has a running game to help him though huh? This post is a primary example of what I mean. Everyone else gets excuses. "He has no running game to help", then even though the Panthers running game is non existance outside of Cam Newton that doesn't matter, he's struggling because he doesn't watch film and doesn't want to get better.

Every other QB gets excuses. For Cam most people just assume things they have no clue about.

Cam is having an off year because he just can't throw to Steve Smith every play and doesn't have a running game to help. Or it doesn't work that way when talking about Cam even though you can easily use what you said in regards to Cam.
hahahahahaha ownage.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Cam, meet your new HC/OC in 2013.

Danny, please make it rain and make Junior the highest paid coordinator in the NFL.

I actually think Andy Reid would be great for Cam. With McNabb as his QB coach! hah.

D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post

The difference is that Cam has players around him.... Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart are FAR better than most teams running backs.. the team is not executing.

Cam had almost the same players around him last year....
Old 10-23-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

I fail to see how it is anyone else but Cam's fault... he had a monster rookie year..they addressed Defense in the draft and got players back from injury and the only thing now is he doesnt look like a competent QB and the team is in shambles..
Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

This all comes back to athletes playing QB... let me state i have no issue with quarterbacks that are athletic.

Players like Young and Newton had early success because of them being athletic.. but eventually when LB's and DE's are better athletes than you, it makes you actually have to play QB and young never did.. and the way Newton is playing it doesnt look like he did anything in the offseason other than practicing his superman celebration, because that is the only thing he has been able to replicate from last year
Old 10-23-2012, 03:19 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
The difference is that Cam has players around him.... Deangelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart are FAR better than most teams running backs.. the team is not executing.

Cam had almost the same players around him last year....
Who cares if they are better, they aren't being utilized. Stewart had 10 carries last week and 4 before that. Williams had 2 carries and 6 the week before. We aren't talking about how talented, we are talking about the running game being non existant, which it definately has been for Carolina. Which is allowed to be an excuse for Stafford struggling but not Cam.

Also, Stafford had the same players around him last year too.

Quote: