Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > College Football

College Football Discuss College Football

Old 10-22-2012, 07:32 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Florida better win by at least 14 points. Few times I have seen Georgia they have looked like crap all around even. Florida will have a shot against Alabama and maybe the title game if our passing game takes off and gets more yards per game.
Old 10-22-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like Florida to win big as well. They've looked better as the seasons come along and Georgia is vastly overrated.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:43 PM    (permalink
sbh15
2010 NFL Mock Draft Champ
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Florida better win by at least 14 points. Few times I have seen Georgia they have looked like crap all around even. Florida will have a shot against Alabama and maybe the title game if our passing game takes off and gets more yards per game.
we don't have a chance against Alabama. our pass blocking is garbage and even Pease's best game plan can't make up for our overall lack of offense against Alabama's defense
sbh15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes true sbh but there is a chance Alabma gets cocky or something. Maybe there RB get hurt or something .
Old 10-22-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.sbh15 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
Yes true sbh but there is a chance Alabma gets cocky or something. Maybe there RB get hurt or something .
they're so deep that no one injury is going to make that big of a difference. Saban keeps his teams humble and ready to play. I'm as happy with this season as anyone, but don't fool yourself into thinking we're on Bama's level.

Alabama
----------
----------
----------
Florida
----------
South Carolina+LSU

etc.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:24 PM    (permalink
JRTPlaya21
All-Pro

JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JRTPlaya21 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Another injury at RB would be devastating. It's basically just Lacy & Yeldon now and Drake gets carries at the end of blowouts.
JRTPlaya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:27 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
they're so deep that no one injury is going to make that big of a difference. Saban keeps his teams humble and ready to play. I'm as happy with this season as anyone, but don't fool yourself into thinking we're on Bama's level.

Alabama
Oregon
----------
Florida
----------
Kansas State
Notre Dame+LSU

etc.
Fixed for the big picture.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:29 PM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

I'd love to see Alabama vs Oregon... would be very interesting to see how that offense stacks up against a defense with the Tide's speed. as far as your rankings, I'd say there's even a gap between Alabama and Oregon
Old 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

homecoming. i'm so excite.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 08:43 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

@sbh , I know I know. I just keep dreaming a tittle shot this year. Maybe next year when the whole team gets way better. I am also way excited for our guys this year pulling a great season since Tebow.And to think Driskel is gonna such a better passer / runner then him. It will be another good 3 years.
Old 10-22-2012, 08:44 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm not really sure I agree. Alabama is probably better than they were last year, but I feel like Oregon's offense today is the most explosive we've seen in a long time. Factor in an opportunistic defense with some studs along every level so I'd say it is not a huge margin. I think Mariota is the absolute perfect QB for this offense. I'd love to see another game where we don't slam on the brakes. That's the only way we can see if they're for real.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-22-2012, 10:10 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
I'm not really sure I agree. Alabama is probably better than they were last year, but I feel like Oregon's offense today is the most explosive we've seen in a long time. Factor in an opportunistic defense with some studs along every level so I'd say it is not a huge margin. I think Mariota is the absolute perfect QB for this offense. I'd love to see another game where we don't slam on the brakes. That's the only way we can see if they're for real.
Once they start down the stretch it's going to be SC, Stanford, Oregon st. and then the pac-12 championship. Most likely they'll be playing all 4 quarters and not backing off the throttle.

I also think for the Ducks big picture they are going to have to utilize the TE more in the offense.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:31 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Enjoy your season sbh! Jesus, you guys are good. Don't be a sad panda in fretting about Bama. They aren't as good as last year and crap happens. That's why they play the games.
JoeJoeBrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 09:39 AM    (permalink
sbh15
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Enjoy your season sbh! Jesus, you guys are good. Don't be a sad panda in fretting about Bama. They aren't as good as last year and crap happens. That's why they play the games.
I really couldn't be happier that we're almost certainly going to be playing in a BCS bowl. after what I witnessed last year, my very optimistic projection for this team was 9 wins. now they have a very real shot at an undefeated showdown with Alabama.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.JoeJoeBrown is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbh15 View Post
I really couldn't be happier that we're almost certainly going to be playing in a BCS bowl. after what I witnessed last year, my very optimistic projection for this team was 9 wins. now they have a very real shot at an undefeated showdown with Alabama.
You are forgiven.
Old 10-23-2012, 12:50 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeJoeBrown View Post
Sounds like you aren't enjoying your season.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:29 PM    (permalink
MassNole
Pro Bowler

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2012/1...-florida-state

Tyler Hunter is taking over punt return duties for Rashad "Butterfingers" Greene.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
StickSkills
Veteran

StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.StickSkills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well tents went up last night. Largest Nittanyville ever. 1,185 students currently camping out.
StickSkills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Did they reset the numbers for Nittanyville or is that including Paternoville stats? Just curious, I was there for the first Paternoville, great times were had.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 10:30 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It sucks a huge showdown like this carries no weight in the BCS or Big 10 conference race. Anyway - Go PSU!
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:11 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Sounds like you aren't enjoying your season.
No, this season has been fun. I just have lost quite a bit of enthusiasm for the sport as its dirty as hell and no one will fix it.
Old 10-24-2012, 06:18 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Once they start down the stretch it's going to be SC, Stanford, Oregon st. and then the pac-12 championship. Most likely they'll be playing all 4 quarters and not backing off the throttle.

I also think for the Ducks big picture they are going to have to utilize the TE more in the offense.
Lyerla is a monster! The guy has the potential to be a Hall-of-Fame TE in this offense. The problem is as you said, we don't utilize him properly. I think he's about to put up some big games as we'll need to get the ball to our studs in order to win these last few games. I think it will work itself out.

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 10-24-2012, 07:49 AM    (permalink
JoeJoeBrown
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBoyWonder22 View Post
Lyerla is a monster! The guy has the potential to be a Hall-of-Fame TE in this offense. The problem is as you said, we don't utilize him properly. I think he's about to put up some big games as we'll need to get the ball to our studs in order to win these last few games. I think it will work itself out.
You go to Oregon? I thought you were a Baltimore guy.
Old 10-24-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im stoked for Saturday!!

General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is it even worth posting about WVU anymore?

Go Irish.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote