Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 10-21-2012, 09:43 AM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Barkley looked like he was playing 7 on 7 against Colorado.

It's hard to see right now another QB being drafted ahead of him, no matter what physical deficiencies Barkley has as a QB.
Old 10-21-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FUNBUNCHER View Post
Barkley looked like he was playing 7 on 7 against Colorado.

It's hard to see right now another QB being drafted ahead of him, no matter what physical deficiencies Barkley has as a QB.
Colorado is USC's Baylor. I didn't see the game, so I won't comment one way or another besides that.

This week to week **** is starting to kill me, though.
y.f.s. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 02:22 PM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think Barkley is a bit overrated. He struggle to throw sideline routes with accuracy and he doesn't have a particularly strong arm. He is a great game manager, but his arm talent is far inferior to that of most top picks. I would take Geno Smith over him, as Smith is just a much better thrower of the football. Barkley is solid, but I am not convinced he will become a franchise QB.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Scout View Post
I think Barkley is a bit overrated. He struggle to throw sideline routes with accuracy and he doesn't have a particularly strong arm. He is a great game manager, but his arm talent is far inferior to that of most top picks. I would take Geno Smith over him, as Smith is just a much better thrower of the football. Barkley is solid, but I am not convinced he will become a franchise QB.
O yea...Geno's superiority was on great display.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Colorado game is what got the offense rolling last year. Lets see what he does the rest of the year, and when he goes against Oregon. I have a feeling Kiffen wasnt showing everything the last couple weeks. I think Barkley threw like 4 passes in the 2nd half last week once they had a 2 td lead over UW. No excuse for that with those weapons...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:33 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Matt Barkley would also look good in KC red. Not as good as Geno, but still good.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
Matt Barkley would also look good in KC red. Not as good as Geno, but still good.
I already had to put up with Barkley in a red uniform carving up my team....don't think I can take it for another 10+ years.

Props to BK for the sig
"Impulsive thinker, compulsive drinker, addict, half animal half man"
Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
that's because we're the only animal capable of getting it from other animals. the day a goat can milk cows, it will.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:06 AM    (permalink
AcheTen (Thumper)
Veteran

AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper) AcheTen (Thumper)

Offensive line (or lack thereof) affects QB more than you'd think.
AcheTen (Thumper) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:49 AM    (permalink
Armchair Scout
Rookie

Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Armchair Scout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

People rag on Geno for his bad games, but Barkley has had some very poor performances as well. Yes, it is very disappointing to see Smith struggle in these past weeks. I have become uncomfortable with viewing him as a potential 1st overall pick given those struggles, but one of the reasons those struggles are so publicized is that he has been so incredibly productive in the past, against inferior defenses. Barkley's struggles have been more spread out, as he has shown poor performances against Stanford and Washington.

Don't get me wrong, there is a solid argument for Barkley as the top QB prospect for the 2013 draft, but I would prefer Smith given his superior arm talent and innate pocket presence.
Armchair Scout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:53 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
Lol I like that your argument hinges on the ASSUMPTION that I'm an SC fan. I don't really tie myself to any one school.

But its all good. You're track record has led me to take anything and everything you say with a bottle of salt.
What track record? And I think you got the phrase wrong...

And sorry for the delay, but I don't visit the forums often.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:02 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armchair Scout View Post
People rag on Geno for his bad games, but Barkley has had some very poor performances as well. Yes, it is very disappointing to see Smith struggle in these past weeks. I have become uncomfortable with viewing him as a potential 1st overall pick given those struggles, but one of the reasons those struggles are so publicized is that he has been so incredibly productive in the past, against inferior defenses. Barkley's struggles have been more spread out, as he has shown poor performances against Stanford and Washington.

Don't get me wrong, there is a solid argument for Barkley as the top QB prospect for the 2013 draft, but I would prefer Smith given his superior arm talent and innate pocket presence.
Barkley did struggle against Stanford mainly because their back up center had his lunch handed to him for the whole game. Against Washington his numbers were down but i'd note Desmond Trufant did a great job covering Marquis Lee.

Not sure about Geno Smith having the better arm than Matt Barkley. I guess i never bought into the whole Matt's arm is average idea.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really anxious to see this kid against Notre Dame.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 03:01 PM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.y.f.s. is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuckeyeDan17 View Post
Really anxious to see this kid against Notre Dame.
After this week, they play vs Oregon, vs ASU, at UCLA, and vs Notre Dame. He's either going to make or lose a lot of money in the next month.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:44 PM    (permalink
keylime_5
All-NFLDC

keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.keylime_5 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylon View Post
Barkley did struggle against Stanford mainly because their back up center had his lunch handed to him for the whole game. Against Washington his numbers were down but i'd note Desmond Trufant did a great job covering Marquis Lee.

Not sure about Geno Smith having the better arm than Matt Barkley. I guess i never bought into the whole Matt's arm is average idea.
Smith definitely has more physical talent, he makes the throws that Barkley can make with less effort and he does have pretty good pocket presence....the thing we've seen with Matt though that we haven't seen as much with Geno is that Barkley can make accurate throws into tight windows while it seems like Geno's big passes are always to wide open guys either downfield or on short passes that the WR turns into a big play after the catch (i.e. the signature of the dreaded "system" QB).

I do think that Barkley's lack of physical size and tools will hurt his draft stock regardless of his performance right now. Some scouts are not even putting a first round grade on him right now apparently.
Old 10-24-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would hate to need a QB in this draft, and while people say that every year it seems, I generally don't. Geno Smith and Barkley are not players I would want to invest my franchise in.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 05:09 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still think Tyler Wilson is the best guy to go with. All 3 will probably go in the top 12. Theres really no comfort zone for any teams needing a QB. I feel bad for Cheifs, Cardinals, Bills, and Raider fans. Any one of them who takes a QB is really reaching.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Saints-Tigers
Pro Bowler

Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Saints-Tigers is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yea, I wouldn't want to be a top 5 or so team needing a QB this year. You'll feel the pressure of getting a guy, and I'm not a fan of taking a QB unless I'm pretty sure he'll be a top tier guy.
Saints-Tigers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 01:41 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaFalcon59 View Post
Would hate to need a QB in this draft, and while people say that every year it seems, I generally don't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saints-Tigers View Post
Yea, I wouldn't want to be a top 5 or so team needing a QB this year. You'll feel the pressure of getting a guy, and I'm not a fan of taking a QB unless I'm pretty sure he'll be a top tier guy.
Seems like people forget every year that most QBs are not viewed as "sure things" before they enter the league. Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning were not viewed as sure things. They had as many or more doubters than Barkley does. Many Giants and Packers fans didn't want them at the time they were drafted.
Old 10-25-2012, 07:15 AM    (permalink
San Diego Chicken
Pro Bowler

San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.San Diego Chicken is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Seems like people forget every year that most QBs are not viewed as "sure things" before they enter the league. Aaron Rodgers and Eli Manning were not viewed as sure things. They had as many or more doubters than Barkley does. Many Giants and Packers fans didn't want them at the time they were drafted.
Rodgers yes. He had many doubters. Manning, not even close. He was the original Andrew Luck. He was basically guaranteed to go #1 overall when he decided to go back for his senior year.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
Halsey
Pro Bowler

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by San Diego Chicken View Post
Rodgers yes. He had many doubters. Manning, not even close. He was the original Andrew Luck. He was basically guaranteed to go #1 overall when he decided to go back for his senior year.
Sorry, but I remember clearly all the claims that Eli was an overrated brat who got by on his last name. He was not viewed by fans as Andrew Luck was at the time they were drafted.
Old 10-25-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
y.f.s.
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halsey View Post
Sorry, but I remember clearly all the claims that Eli was an overrated brat who got by on his last name. He was not viewed by fans as Andrew Luck was at the time they were drafted.
You remember those criticisms here or elsewhere?

I think you get a little too overboard trying to rail against this point, but it really is amazing how quarterback prospects on this board either have to be the second coming or a complete bum.

Before anyone says I've been critical of Barkley in this thread, remember too that I've maintained all along that he's easily a 1st round prospect. I'm just really unsure as to whether he's the best QB in this class (which I think is actually a very good and deep QB class, especially for Seniors).
Old 10-27-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This group of QB's really does seem extremely iffy.
Geno has been highly inconsistent of late
Barkley hasn't really been impressive this year, as he has struggled against tougher opponents.
Wilson, I don't get why he gets a pass for his inconsistency and Landry Jones doesn't.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 03:56 PM    (permalink
SolidGold
Pro Bowler

SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SolidGold is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jth1331 View Post
This group of QB's really does seem extremely iffy.
Geno has been highly inconsistent of late
Barkley hasn't really been impressive this year, as he has struggled against tougher opponents.
Wilson, I don't get why he gets a pass for his inconsistency and Landry Jones doesn't.
Jones could experience a rise if he plays strong to close out the season. Barkley has been a little bit of a disappointment. Wilson I think gets some slack due to the ****** situation at Arkansas - he has played pretty well all things considered. Smith has been exposed against good defenses and should raise some red flags IMO.
SolidGold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 04:02 PM    (permalink
jth1331
Veteran

jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jth1331 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Jones could experience a rise if he plays strong to close out the season. Barkley has been a little bit of a disappointment. Wilson I think gets some slack due to the ****** situation at Arkansas - he has played pretty well all things considered. Smith has been exposed against good defenses and should raise some red flags IMO.
All the top rated QB's seem iffy/questionable to me. All have shown flaws that make me think "Maybe this guy isn't elite franchise QB".
But at some point, you need to roll the dice and hope you get your QB.
jth1331 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2012, 07:23 PM    (permalink
FUNBUNCHER
All-Pro

FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FUNBUNCHER is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

On that last Hail Mary play, Barkley threw the ball 60 yards in the air easily.
I'm beginning to agree that Barkley's problem isn't throwing the long ball, it's throwing long with accuracy where he struggles.