Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 10-24-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
MetSox17
Suck it Metsox
Legend

MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MetSox17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by njx9 View Post
wait, the nfl partners with ACS? i take back what i said. i thought they were doing this with komen.
Pretty sure Komen has a patent on the color pink when used with breast cancer awareness, so they're probably getting paid out regardless.
Old 10-24-2012, 07:01 PM    (permalink
Breed
Veteran

Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Breed is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

watching NFL total access, Chris Cooley has to be worst public speaker of all time.., ever!
Breed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 09:35 AM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breed View Post
watching NFL total access, Chris Cooley has to be worst public speaker of all time.., ever!
I didn't see it but everytime I've seen Cooley speak, he's always been impressive to me. Might have just been an off day.

Apparently Richard Sherman has changed his name to Optimus Prime for his battle with Megatron this weekend.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...cond-half-run/

The Broncos should make a good 2nd half run. They're 3-3, with all 3 losses coming to current division winners. Those 6 teams have win totals that add up to 24. Their next 10 games? The opponent win totals add up to 20 and they face only one winning team in Baltimore.
Old 10-25-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grizzlegom View Post
I didn't see it but everytime I've seen Cooley speak, he's always been impressive to me. Might have just been an off day.

Apparently Richard Sherman has changed his name to Optimus Prime for his battle with Megatron this weekend.
He just changed his Twitter handle, not his actual legal name. That would just be ridiculous

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 11:41 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
He just changed his Twitter handle, not his actual legal name. That would just be ridiculous
if he just changed the name plate on his jersey for the one game, that'd be absolutely hilarious
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Some kids scored on a bounce pass in high school...

Tebow is intrigued.
Old 10-25-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
Maybe This Year Mayhew
Veteran

Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Maybe This Year Mayhew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do or die for Detroit against Seattle. Browner/Sherman against Calvin should be tough. Detroit needs to force some Wilson turnovers and somehow stop Lynch
Maybe This Year Mayhew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:00 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How dare Richard Sherman have confidence or a personality!!!

Am I doing this right?
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:05 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So if the Vikes win tonight how many playoff teams are coming out of the NFC North? I know it's early, but both wildcard teams are more then likely coming this division leaving only division winners outside of that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:11 PM    (permalink
cmarq83
Pro Bowler

cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.cmarq83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
So if the Vikes win tonight how many playoff teams are coming out of the NFC North? I know it's early, but both wildcard teams are more then likely coming this division leaving only division winners outside of that.
I'd cool it a little bit on Vikings playoff talk. They still have to play the Bears x2, Packers x2, Texans, and the Seahawks. Their schedule isn't easy the rest of the way.
cmarq83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-Pro

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jets and Phins are really going after each other, loving it.

"We want to knock him out, but we're out to do it legally," Maybin said of Bush.

"I don't even want to talk about him. He's a joke," Mike Pouncey said of Aaron Maybin. "He's not even going to play enough plays to touch Reggie. I have to be on punt block to say something to him."

Always love the smack talk from Jets week.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:13 PM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I hate to call a week 8 game a must win, especially for a 5-2 team, but if they drop this one I really don't see them making it. They'll only be clearly favored in 2 of their last 8 games after tonight.

Let's just say they take care of business and beat Detroit and St. Louis. If they lose tonight then they'd have to take at least three of @Seattle, @Chicago, @Green Bay, Chicago, @Houston, Green Bay. I'd say it's possible to snag two games out of that, but I don't see three.

If they win tonight though it makes a huge difference and puts them in good position, but it still won't be an easy road.

Actually next week against Seattle is already a must win for them, regardless of what happens tonight. If they drop that one they'll be fighting for 9 wins. And even if they still pulled out 10, Seattle should be able to match that rather easily and would have the tie breaker.
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:23 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'd say Green Bay for one wildcard spot and then either Seattle or Arizona.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:34 PM    (permalink
prock
All-Pro

prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.prock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Arizona is bad.

Bonekrusher.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JordanTaber View Post
Football...it's rocket surgery now, folks.
prock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mufasa View Post
I hate to call a week 8 game a must win, especially for a 5-2 team, but if they drop this one I really don't see them making it. They'll only be clearly favored in 2 of their last 8 games after tonight.

Let's just say they take care of business and beat Detroit and St. Louis. If they lose tonight then they'd have to take at least three of @Seattle, @Chicago, @Green Bay, Chicago, @Houston, Green Bay. I'd say it's possible to snag two games out of that, but I don't see three.

If they win tonight though it makes a huge difference and puts them in good position, but it still won't be an easy road.

Actually next week against Seattle is already a must win for them, regardless of what happens tonight. If they drop that one they'll be fighting for 9 wins. And even if they still pulled out 10, Seattle should be able to match that rather easily and would have the tie breaker.
I think Seattle having beat both Green Bay and Dallas might factor into wildcard scenarios also.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:48 PM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmarq83 View Post
I'd cool it a little bit on Vikings playoff talk. They still have to play the Bears x2, Packers x2, Texans, and the Seahawks. Their schedule isn't easy the rest of the way.
It doesn't have to be. 6 wins at the halfway point is a great head start on securing a wildcard. How many wins do you think the last wildcard team is going to end with? While they may not be favored in a majority of those games, last time I checked the favorite doesn't win every single week in the NFL. I don't think it's a stretch to say they can win 3 out of their last 8 games.

Then again all that hinges on tonight and winning first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 03:51 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think the last wildcard team gets to 10 wins, personally

I expect Minny to win tonight, so they'd just need to go 4-4 in their last 8.
Old 10-25-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by yo123 View Post
How dare Richard Sherman have confidence or a personality!!!

Am I doing this right?
Next thing you know people will say he needs to get his hair cut.
Old 10-25-2012, 04:25 PM    (permalink
Denver Bronco56
Veteran

Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Denver Bronco56 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post

demaryius thomas already goes by Optimus Prime, its his Twitter name and his team mates call him that also...
Denver Bronco56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 04:28 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denver Bronco27 View Post
demaryius thomas already goes by Optimus Prime, its his Twitter name and his team mates call him that also...
He also goes by "Bey Bey" which is so completed ******** that it cancels out any claim to Optimus Prime he has.
Old 10-25-2012, 05:26 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Deqwan Bowers is active for tonights game! Maybe the Bucs will get that Pass rush from the right side.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
General Zod
All-Pro

General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.General Zod is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im the always pessimistic Vikings fan, but I have a feeling the Bucs take it tonight. Eventhough the Vikings defense has played well this season, mobile QBs always give us fits. And Ponder has played like poop the last 2 games.

http://www.change.org/petitions/trac...share_petition
General Zod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:01 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Freeman isn't that mobile.
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2012, 06:53 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Calling it now Tampa Bay wins tonight.... atleast I hope! Don't let me down you pieces of ****.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote