Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum

Kansas City Chiefs Team Forum Discuss the Chiefs

Old 10-22-2012, 01:31 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady Quinn will still get us the top pick so who cares.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 06:46 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

maybe im just being a cynic here, but i find it EXTREMELY coincidental that after Pioli has his big media blitz, asking him specific questions about Cassel, the coaches ability to bench him, and Pioli's job secutity here, that NOW we move away from Cassel. seems like a bunch of crap to me. no amount of benching Cassel, now, should keep anyones (esp Pioli) job. to little to late! Crennel is being played by the puppet master oh so well.

Quote:
"No. I did not," said Crennel. "I just thought the quarterback position was the one I needed to change."
yeah, right. Pioli told you to make a switch to try and keep his job.
am i the only one that thinks this?

and yes, this does almost nothing to our hopes of getting #1 overall. if anything, i think the longer Quinn is under center, the more he will become exposed.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You're definitely not the only one that thinks that. Pioli is in scramble mode right now. He knows the writing is on the wall. Unluckily for him (and luckily for us) I don't see anything being turned around this year with Quinn at QB, so he's still screwed.

Old 10-23-2012, 12:27 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Y'all tryna giveus the game...gtdamn Oakland better not blow it lol

Props to BK for the sig
"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.
Raiderz4Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 01:09 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiderz Fo' Life View Post
Y'all tryna giveus the game...gtdamn Oakland better not blow it lol
What is up with your name? I can't call you R4L anymore, damnit!

And the Chiefs don't have to give anything. With the way they've been playing you'll come into Arrowhead and take whatever you want.

Old 10-23-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Raiderz4Life is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

D-Unit changed it...gangstafied it lol

Oakland took a MJD-less Gabbert-less JAX team to OT *sigh*

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
D-Unit changed it...gangstafied it lol

Oakland took a MJD-less Gabbert-less JAX team to OT *sigh*
The Chiefs are worse than the Jags right now. As hard as that is to believe.

Old 10-23-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
Raiderz4Life
All-NFLDC

I'm just hoping we slow down Jamaal. Hopefully Fat Tommy eats him or Suh-slams him or something haha

Props to BK for the sig
Quote:
Old 10-23-2012, 02:17 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I'm just hoping we slow down Jamaal. Hopefully Fat Tommy eats him or Suh-slams him or something haha
hey you leave Jamaalzzzz alone. A) he's the best player we have on offense right now and B) he's on my fantasy team
Old 10-23-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T-RICH49 View Post
hey you leave Jamaalzzzz alone. A) he's the best player we have on offense right now and B) he's on my fantasy team
I have Hillis on MY fantasy team.

Well, it seemed like a good idea at the time.
TheMatriculator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 04:14 PM    (permalink
King Carls 5 Year Plan
Veteran

King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.King Carls 5 Year Plan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mat, i take reposibilty for that. i talked him up. i bought a #40 Nike jersey, i changed my avatar, my sig and thought he would be "pre-CIA" good. i mean come on. i watched him pull a GD truck up and down his street. how could he fail us?!?

again, i'm sorry and take full resposibility for overhyping him.

btw, i still wanna love him so bad. i'm just looking for a big run or any signs of life (you know like actually playing in a game) and i am jumping right back on his bandwagon.
King Carls 5 Year Plan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheMatriculator is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Carls 5 Year Plan View Post
Mat, i take reposibilty for that. i talked him up. i bought a #40 Nike jersey, i changed my avatar, my sig and thought he would be "pre-CIA" good. i mean come on. i watched him pull a GD truck up and down his street. how could he fail us?!?

again, i'm sorry and take full resposibility for overhyping him.

btw, i still wanna love him so bad. i'm just looking for a big run or any signs of life (you know like actually playing in a game) and i am jumping right back on his bandwagon.
Well, in fairness, I've been on that bandwagon since before they signed him. Man, I thought last year was bad.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:08 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.T-RICH49 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

syanorra Pioli & Crennel
Old 10-28-2012, 07:13 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
syanorra Pioli & Crennel
Just curious: who do Chiefs fans want/predict will be their next GM/head coach combination? I know most fans want to see the current regime scrapped but I haven't heard many ideas regarding who will replace them.
Old 10-28-2012, 07:14 PM    (permalink
SoCalBam
Veteran

SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SoCalBam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Polian family is available.
SoCalBam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:24 PM    (permalink
TheMatriculator
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
Just curious: who do Chiefs fans want/predict will be their next GM/head coach combination? I know most fans want to see the current regime scrapped but I haven't heard many ideas regarding who will replace them.
Well, if you asked the average Chiefs fan, I think they would mention the old familiar names...Marty, Cowher...not that it would be a good idea. As the loses pile up along with the historically bad play (you have to go back to 1940 to find an NFL team that hasn't lead its opponent at any time during regulation play in the first 7 games of the season), it will be tough for the Hunt family not to blow the organization up and start over.

I never dreamed we'd be the laughingstock of the NFL.

Last edited by TheMatriculator : 10-28-2012 at 07:25 PM. Reason: typo
Old 10-28-2012, 08:15 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew Jones View Post
I want Marc Ross to be GM. As far as HC goes, I like Ray Horton a lot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalBam View Post
The Polian family is available.
Oh christ. The Polians are AWFUL. That would be a god awful terrible hire that would be worse than Pioli. No. God god god no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatriculator View Post
I never dreamed we'd be the laughingstock of the NFL.
I thought there was a chance we missed the playoffs, but I didn't think we'd be first overall pick awful. And we are.

Old 10-28-2012, 10:25 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

if I were Clark Hunt as soon as I fire Pioli I'd hire as vidae mentioned Mark Ross.

New GM: Mark Ross
New HC: Ray Horton
New OC: Norv Turner
New DC: Kevin Greene
Old 10-29-2012, 08:48 AM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate stealing ideas from Kevin Keitzman cause I find him ridiculously over the top sometimes, but he brought up the possibility of Herm Edwards as GM and it makes a lot of sense. Take Herm off the field where his game management won't be a hindrance and let him scout and find football players. If it weren't for Herm's drafting, I shudder at the thought of how horrific this football team would be.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:48 AM    (permalink
TonyGfortheTD
Veteran

TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TonyGfortheTD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Maybe Director of Scouting. GM though? No thanks.

Does any of us really want Permasuck in charge of choosing the next Head Coach?
Old 10-30-2012, 01:28 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Brady Quinn ruled out, Matt Cassel to start for Chiefs on Thursday

They should just put in Slick Rick so the full on melt down will be complete.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

I just thought of another name to potentially become the new HC...what about Fangio the DC in San Fran?
Old 10-31-2012, 09:44 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-05-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
T-RICH49
All-NFLDC

Chiefs sign Shaun Smith for final 8 games.Might mean Dorsey's done for the year
Old 11-05-2012, 12:14 PM    (permalink
villagewarrior
Pro Bowler

villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.villagewarrior is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Chiefs sign Shaun Smith for final 8 games.Might mean Dorsey's done for the year
Finally. Good to add a guy with a little nasty to his game. I'd go to war with Smith and Pitoitua as my ends.
villagewarrior is offline   Reply With Quote