Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-28-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Redskins and Eagles both lose today, If we beat Dallas then:

NY 6-2 (2-2 Div)
Eagles 3-4 (1-0 Div)
Cowboys 3-4 (1-1 Div)
Redskins 3-5 (0-1 Div)

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:27 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Don't you miss the days where we would bomb it on the very first play?

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 06:57 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

My heart. This is too much. Why oh why can't the Giants ever win easy? I hate that. And I broke my cellphone when Dez Bryant caught that ball at the end, as I prematurely threw it into the wall. Getting sick and tired of them never being able to close out games.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:27 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well fellas, we won by the size of Romo's dick today.....1 inch. God that was a gut-wrenching win. I don't know if my heart can take 1 like that ever again. This team just can't make it easy on ya. Feel like I just aged 5 years

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:29 PM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was embarrassing that we could not just shut them in the very first quarter. The offense did not show up today at all.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:30 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We have issued across the board. From defense to settling for FGs game in and game out. Tynes is our MVP this year. Leads the league in FGs. We lack the ability to end the game this year. I can't stand the FG fest 2012 we are currently in.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hai. I'd like a running game. A stud offensive lineman that we could run behind would be swell.

edit: but the cowboys D is GOOD. Claiborne and Carr are really good and fairly young. Ware is Ware. I've been a huge Ratliff fan for a while. Carter is going to be absurd, and Lee was out. I'm worried about them in the future.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 07:40 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
We have issued across the board. From defense to settling for FGs game in and game out. Tynes is our MVP this year. Leads the league in FGs. We lack the ability to end the game this year. I can't stand the FG fest 2012 we are currently in.
I want to see Tom Coughlin for one game just say **** it and refuse to kick FGs. Tell the offense to get their **** together and get first downs and touchdowns, even if it takes four downs. It is going to bite us in the ass one of these days.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 08:07 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
My heart. This is too much. Why oh why can't the Giants ever win easy? I hate that. And I broke my cellphone when Dez Bryant caught that ball at the end, as I prematurely threw it into the wall. Getting sick and tired of them never being able to close out games.
Sucks even worse to be on the other side. :(
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:13 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Unit View Post
Sucks even worse to be on the other side. :(
Yeah, life as a Cowboys fan must be brutal. So much talent wasted. And they always seem to give you hope, and then **** on you at the very end in various incomprehensible ways. I Feel for you guys sometimes, I know a couple of Cowboys-fans personally who are just on the brink of quitting watching games at all until stuff changes.

Of course, I'll take the Giants playing like this, as long as we stay successful. But i'm probably shortening my lifespan with five years watching this every week.

Quote:
Old 10-28-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
I want to see Tom Coughlin for one game just say **** it and refuse to kick FGs. Tell the offense to get their **** together and get first downs and touchdowns, even if it takes four downs. It is going to bite us in the ass one of these days.
I thought today would be the game that it would kill us. 1/4 in the red zone. Right now like it or not, Tynes is our MVP so far! He leads the NFL in points and FGs. I knew if our running game was better than last year Eli's stats would go down. But it seems like we have that obsession with balance. In the red zone, our play calling is bush league. Stop the stupid draws and running out of 4 wide! For once.. pretend we are the Saints or Packers, and have Eli throw the damn ball! I can't can't stalling out every game!

Want to beat the Giants, let us in the red zone! We can score anywhere on the field, but let us close, and you have a chance to beat us!
Old 10-28-2012, 08:36 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The problem is

1. We still haven't found that reliable 3rd WR. Randle can be that guy but the staff doesn't trust him.
2. Nicks clearly isn't healthy.
3. Andre Brown should replace Bradshaw.
4. Dallas has a damn good defense. Give them credit.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Stop being so spoiled.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 08:45 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh I can only speak for myself but I could care less right now about how we won. I'm just happy we won.

I would like to see Brown get more touches though. He's a patient runner who follows his blocks.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:49 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It's everyone here not just you BBD. I know we like to just discuss everything but the negative tone for a 2 time SB champion team thats 6-2 is insane.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2012, 08:56 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I think it's fair to discuss our flaws as a team. I don't think any of us are upset. It's just discussion.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I think it's fair to discuss our flaws as a team. I don't think any of us are upset. It's just discussion.
Exactly! This was a **** show of a game. Glad we got the win but we have issues.
Old 10-28-2012, 08:59 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Every team has issues. It's the NFL.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2012, 09:03 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

On a positive note: Stevie Brown! Where did we find this guy?
Old 10-28-2012, 09:07 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Every team has issues. It's the NFL.
Cool, but I don't care about every teams issues. Just ours, and we need to fix them.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Cool, but I don't care about every teams issues. Just ours, and we need to fix them.
Unless what? We go 12-4 instead of 13-3?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2012, 09:17 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Unless what? We go 12-4 instead of 13-3?
Is that the record you're expecting?
Old 10-28-2012, 09:19 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Yes. At worst 11-5.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 10-28-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Yes. At worst 11-5.
After seeing this team thus far, I don't expect that. We need to fix the red zone issues. And I don't trust this defense at all. That needs to be fixed. One of these days, kicking FGs rather than scoring a TD will hurt us. I thought it would be today, but thank god the other team turns the ball over.
Old 10-28-2012, 09:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I just want to make the playoffs. That's all I want. One game at a time. I'm not worried about seeding. This team is built to play anybody anywhere.