Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > San Francisco 49ers Team Forum

San Francisco 49ers Team Forum Discuss the 49ers

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 12:08 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Have to chuckle that Alex Smith has the top-2 QB rating performances in 49ers history. Serious lulz.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:09 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
We probably shouldn't have discussed it openly in the thread lol.
Agree but the cat was out early because noone showed up. I think the point was made. I'm not an instigator so it won't cause me sleepless night.

MOAR Gore.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:10 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
We probably shouldn't have discussed it openly in the thread lol.
Well when I hinted at abbandon...he pulled the "But I thought were supposed to..../whoops I just revealed everything and killed the joke".

He's really had a hard time getting how this works.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:11 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hahaha. It was fun. We'll have to come up with something new.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:12 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hmmm...Smith is on pace for 44 sacks. Me no like.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 12:21 AM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Hmmm...Smith is on pace for 44 sacks. Me no like.
Again... don't focus the negative. Embrace the positive, my friend.
Old 10-30-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
Alex Smith has a 102 rating in the NFL. Yesssssiiiirrrrr. I can imagine the back and forth at the main board about now. The Alexsexuals or whatever get their joy for the week before the "haters" come back in full force once Alex has a bad game. Yeah, not going there for a while.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 12:23 AM    (permalink
Borat
All-NFLDC

Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Borat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post
The Gore principle.

I'm sorry Brian Sabean. I was wrong. I think I might have been right, but you have Scoreboard.
Old 10-30-2012, 02:11 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

You up for laughs, go back to the Week 8 thread. We're having a jolly good time there.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 04:41 AM    (permalink
Brent
TomTom Out
Legend

Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brent is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Hahaha. It was fun. We'll have to come up with something new.
shirtless pics of Vernon Davis.

Pick the Winners Champion 2008 | 2011
Old 10-30-2012, 04:42 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

By the way 6/12 on third downs. Fantastic.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:40 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well when I hinted at abbandon...he pulled the "But I thought were supposed to..../whoops I just revealed everything and killed the joke".

He's really had a hard time getting how this works.
Seriously, though, I thought I was posting in this thread. It was pretty much all 49ers fans posting in the discussion thread and I wasn't paying that much attention.
Old 10-30-2012, 06:44 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Well it's over now. So whatever.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 06:46 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

For the record, though, I never remember coming to the conclusion that we were supposed to call Alex "Frank" whenever we talked about him. I thought we were just supposed to change the subject to Gore whenever a non-49er fan brought Smith up
Old 10-30-2012, 06:49 AM    (permalink
Ness
Icon

Don't worry about it. It's over now. Time to come up with something new.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2012, 09:51 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

Ugh. All I am hearing this morning is how Alex checked down so much last night and didn't actually play well. Greenberg even mentioned this morning that his average pass traveled only 5.6 yards last night, at 4.4 for this season which is higher than the likes of Brady, Peyton, Brees, Ryan, Roethlisberger just to name a few. Aaron Rodgers led the league in that category last year at 4.9 yards.

In other news, the lack of pass rush is disturbing. Sure we got four sacks last night but that was in like 60 dropbacks.

Last edited by abaddon41_80 : 10-30-2012 at 10:53 AM.
Closed Thread