Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Reid Fragel = 1st Round Pick

Senior OT Ohio State

Kid is playing great ball 6-8 310 offensive tackle. Is easily the most impressive blocker on any offensive line I have seen this year. Just destroys people, takes the defender completely out of the play and obviously has athletic ability most tackles do not have.

Has so much upside because he is so new to the position, will get comparisons to Eric Winston because he was also a former TE that moved to tackle in college, but Fragel did it much later in the game.

Still kid is playing great football, and at this point I see no reason why he cannot be a 1st round pick, underclassmen Fluker is better than him because of his power, and Henderson if he comes out arguably has more upside and potential. But Fragel is just as good as any senior offensive tackle coming out in the draft I feel and should be getting a lot more attention than he is.