Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Happy Halloween

I did my partying the last couple of weekends. Went to a zombie themed party as a zombie hunter with an airsoft shotgun and everything. Good times.

I'm thinking of buying some pumpkin spice beer and candy after work tonight to celebrate on my own.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Tom Haverford
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I feel bad for the kids here. Nobody is going trick or treating bc of the hurricane.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:53 AM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I hate pumpkin anything, but especially beer. Bleh.

Taking my kids trick or treating tonight. Too bad it is so cold and wet. I am going to stop by a Halloween supply place on my way home to see if I can find one of those hilarious rubber horse heads. If not, I'll just go with a big Ron Swanson mustache.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 11:56 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Do the world a favor and don't hand out Candy Corn.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:57 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I remember one year there was practically a blizzard on Halloween but we still made it out. I think that was the year I went as the red Power Ranger, so like...mid 90s?

Then there was the year my dad decided that we were only allowed to have one piece of candy per day...that also sucked. Don't do that to your kids.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:01 PM    (permalink
killxswitch
Mage Bros
All-Pro

killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.killxswitch is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

BB your father was a monster.

i done stole dis sig
killxswitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:03 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
Then there was the year my dad decided that we were only allowed to have one piece of candy per day...
So, you still have some left?
Old 10-31-2012, 12:04 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
BB your father was a monster.
Nah, he's a good guy, but he doesn't believe in junk food at all. To him, a "treat" would be some fig newtons after dinner. If my mom makes cookies or a cake, he'll have like one cookie or one small piece of cake, and then no more. If he does eat candy, it's always some kind of dark chocolate and even then, only a little bit.

Also, my brother has always had a lot of problems with cavities even though he takes pretty good care of his teeth. I think that was part of his ban. Which sucked for me who has never had a cavity....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
So, you still have some left?
Haha, no... We were sneaky and my mom secretly sided with us. She'd throw some in our backpacks before school and would turn a blind eye when we would swipe some.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:13 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I live in an apartment currently, so no Trick or Treaters for me. I'm just making some pasta, drinking some beers, and watching a few horror movies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Happy Halloween. I'm going to the San Francisco Giants parade in about thirty minutes. Should be fun. Coincidence that Halloween colors happen to also be the Giants colors and the parade is held on Halloween day. Truly spooky.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:35 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Nah, he's a good guy, but he doesn't believe in junk food at all. To him, a "treat" would be some fig newtons after dinner. If my mom makes cookies or a cake, he'll have like one cookie or one small piece of cake, and then no more. If he does eat candy, it's always some kind of dark chocolate and even then, only a little bit.

Also, my brother has always had a lot of problems with cavities even though he takes pretty good care of his teeth. I think that was part of his ban. Which sucked for me who has never had a cavity....

Now I get this mental image when I think of BB's father.

2 C 5:6-8 Jakob Murphy aka themaninblack
CJSchneider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:37 PM    (permalink
Shane P. Hallam
SWDC Mafia
Legend

Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shane P. Hallam is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I remember one year there was practically a blizzard on Halloween but we still made it out. I think that was the year I went as the red Power Ranger, so like...mid 90s?

Then there was the year my dad decided that we were only allowed to have one piece of candy per day...that also sucked. Don't do that to your kids.
That would be 1993. I can't seem to remember what I was.

Follow Me on Twitter!
https://twitter.com/ShanePHallam
Shane P. Hallam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 12:38 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Happy Halloween. I'm going to the San Francisco Giants parade in about thirty minutes. Should be fun. Coincidence that Halloween colors happen to also be the Giants colors and the parade is held on Halloween day. Truly spooky.
Do you, or anyone else, remember that Bears/49ers game on Halloween a few years back? I want to say 2004/2005-ish.

Craig Krenzel vs. Ken Dorsey. THAT was scary.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:40 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJSchneider View Post
Now I get this mental image when I think of BB's father.

I think I would have inherited some cool wizard powers if Saruman was my dad.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CJSchneider is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I think I would have inherited some cool wizard powers if Saruman was my dad.
Nope, you inherited the power of making delicious candies and kidnapping little orange people.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:43 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shane P. Hallam View Post
That would be 1993. I can't seem to remember what I was.
I'm pretty sure I was a clown in 1993.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
Old 10-31-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Do you, or anyone else, remember that Bears/49ers game on Halloween a few years back? I want to say 2004/2005-ish.

Craig Krenzel vs. Ken Dorsey. THAT was scary.
Yes. I was thinking about that a few days ago randomly. I hated that game. It was on a Sunday night back when ESPN had the rights to Sunday night football and I had to listen to Mike Patrick, Paul McGuire, Joe Theisman, (hated that crew) and look at the 49ers worst team take the field biting tooth and nail just to make a field goal. It was 2004. It was one of the worst games I ever watched. Both teams were terrible. And yes I do remember Craig Krenzel and the commentators started talking about his major in college or something which had to do with nuclear physics or whatever, because there was nothing else to talk about.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:38 PM    (permalink
tjsunstein
Mr. Rodgers' Neighborhood
Icon

tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.tjsunstein is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
I feel bad for the kids here. Nobody is going trick or treating bc of the hurricane.
They informally pushed Halloween back to Friday here in NJ because of the storm. Stupid, because theres nothing wrong with today.

tjsunstein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:45 PM    (permalink
dabears10
All-Pro

dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dabears10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Chipotle burritos are 2 bucks if you are in a costume.

http://www.chipotle.com/en-us/boorito/mboorito.aspx

Thanks to BoneKrusher Credit and Rep to him for the sig.

dabears10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by dabears10 View Post

The last couple of times I went to Chipotle, this obviously stoned as **** guy made my burrito and he ******* PACKED it full. I like that guy, even if he does just give me a blank stare when I tell him what I want in it.
Old 10-31-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

Quote:

I wore a suit to work today. I've never watched the show but on my way home from work I'm stopping by Chipotle and telling them I'm dressed up as NPH from How I Met Your Mother.

Quote:
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 02:14 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Location: What do you do when a doo-doo chump punk points a finger like a stump?
FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sweet . . . I know what I'm doing for dinner! I wonder how long the line will be . . .

Also, Happy Halloween!

My favorite holiday, even if the stupid hurricane forced me to take down all the decorations.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:21 PM    (permalink
Grizzlegom
Mr. Rogers
All-NFLDC

Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Grizzlegom is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Like Shane said, pretty sure that was 1993. Also, I'm pretty sure I went as Randall Cunningham that year. My parents got black body paint and painted my face and hands to go with the Eagles uniform.

Quote:
Originally Posted by killxswitch View Post
Taking my kids trick or treating tonight. Too bad it is so cold and wet.
Me too, got the okay to leave work early to get home with lots of time for Trick or Treating :-) Agreed, we might just do the trick or treat at the mall although it's gonna be stupid crowded...

Quote:
This is pretty much how I am. Not a big sweets guy at all. I don't eat chocolate so when I used to go trick or treating, I'd come home half-way through and I'd dump my bag and we'd re-give out all the chocolate I got. Smarties and Sweet Tarts are pretty much the only candy I actually like haha.

sig by BoneKrusher
Grizzlegom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 02:54 PM    (permalink
CJSchneider
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:

I am teaching PE this year, so I could just put my whistle back on and say I'm "Mr. Woodcock".

Old 10-31-2012, 03:16 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not a huge pumpkin flavor guy either but I will say this :

Is the tits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote