Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Mock Drafts

Mock Drafts A Place to Post and Discuss Your Own Mock Drafts

Old 10-30-2012, 05:30 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
I agree. The only team who's thrown away more picks than the jets are the raiders. But if Tannenbaum doesn't get fired expect more trade ups they can't resist moving up when a guy they love is there
If the team does not reach the playoffs which you have, I think Mr.T gets the axe.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:38 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
If the team does not reach the playoffs which you have, I think Mr.T gets the axe.
God I hope so.
Robcards is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 05:44 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robcards View Post
God I hope so.
Me too. He's been a joke the past 5 drafts. Lone good picks was Kerley in round 5, McKnight in round 4(As a kick returner) and Slauson in round 6(Won't even include Sanchez since he has not played like a top 5 pick! Keller has been okay has not been a game changing TE like expected in round 1). 3 good picks based on draft value in FIVE drafts LOL. Mo Wilk I am a fan of but its a wait and see on him. Same with this so far lackluster 2012 class.

His 06 and 07 drafts got him far too much hype and even he had to trade the farm for Revis/Harris.

Last edited by Thecollegedropout : 10-30-2012 at 05:48 PM.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 10:56 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Robcards is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Me too. He's been a joke the past 5 drafts. Lone good picks was Kerley in round 5, McKnight in round 4(As a kick returner) and Slauson in round 6(Won't even include Sanchez since he has not played like a top 5 pick! Keller has been okay has not been a game changing TE like expected in round 1). 3 good picks based on draft value in FIVE drafts LOL. Mo Wilk I am a fan of but its a wait and see on him. Same with this so far lackluster 2012 class.

His 06 and 07 drafts got him far too much hype and even he had to trade the farm for Revis/Harris.
Right basically the only good picks have been defense and special teams. Haven't been thrilled with Slauson. Kerley was definitely a solid value pick but as a whole the '11 WR draft class was really strong, so I think that was more a case of a broken clock being right.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:49 PM    (permalink
Menardo75
All-Pro

Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Menardo75 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like the Patterson pick for the Niners and I feel like he is the style of the players Baalke likes. Would be a good situation for him since he is raw and needs to be developed, and I believe Crabtree and Manningham each have two years left on their deals.
Menardo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 07:58 PM    (permalink
Robcards
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menardo75 View Post
I like the Patterson pick for the Niners and I feel like he is the style of the players Baalke likes. Would be a good situation for him since he is raw and needs to be developed, and I believe Crabtree and Manningham each have two years left on their deals.
What's the latest on AJ Jenkins do you know? All I heard in training camp and preseason was knocks on his work ethic and being out of shape and so forth, is he still in the picture for next season or is he just a bust?
Old 10-31-2012, 10:33 PM    (permalink
Smooth Criminal
All-NFLDC

Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Smooth Criminal is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd be less than happy with that Steelers pick. Don't want a running back in the first, and certainly not Bell.

Best defender available. Unit needs help at every level. Lacking young talent and depth at damn near every spot.

Thanks to The Dynasty for the sig
Smooth Criminal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:29 AM    (permalink
BuckeyeDan17
Pro Bowler

BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BuckeyeDan17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bjorn Werner. Explain please. I'm not even disagreeing, I just want to know why since I haven't seen him.

Have it your way, with BK (BoneKrusher)
BuckeyeDan17 is offline   Reply With Quote