Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 10-31-2012, 05:32 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I have 3 WR spots

J. Gordon vs. Bal
D. Bowe @ SD
A Johnson @ BUF
S. Johnson @ HOU

which 3?
First 3 players
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:08 PM    (permalink
Jvig43
Icon

Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jvig43 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaLLiN View Post
I don't get it, how do you trade a defense and get a good runningback? no one in my league would even consider that seriously. I offered Mike Vick, Lance Moore, Mikel Leshoure, and Kyle Rudolph for McGahee and Eli Manning (this guy has Big Ben and doesn't want manning anymore), and he isn't even responding.

Edit:

He wanted me to give him Julio Jones and Mikel Leshoure and he'd give me Wes Welker and McGahee, but I don't like that at all because Julio's schedule is easy as **** now and Wes is injured and on bye
Well, he has Peterson who he traded for, Forte, Bush, Bradshaw, Spiller, Ben tate, and Ballard on top of Mcgahee. He basically has no issue trading one of his Rbs for a defense and a WR. I'm giving him Torrey and my defense for Mcgahee. That sounds like a oretty good trade for me no? I doubt it wont get vetoed however since Him and I are in 2nd and 3rd place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WMD View Post
Jesse realizing Walt was Santa Claus could really shake things up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gpngc View Post
I don't know how old you are, but if you can get to 24/25 without getting arrested or killed, you've done well for yourself lol.
Jvig43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 08:21 PM    (permalink
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

standard scoring:

Jamaal Charles vs SD (Thurs)

or

Chris Johnson vs Chicago
The_Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.The_Dude is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

oops... double post

Last edited by The_Dude : 10-31-2012 at 08:24 PM.
The_Dude
Pro Bowler

oh ****, triple post!

Last edited by The_Dude : 10-31-2012 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 10:04 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
I have 3 WR spots

J. Gordon vs. Bal
D. Bowe @ SD
A Johnson @ BUF
S. Johnson @ HOU

which 3?
Definitely start Bowe and Johnson. Gordon v. Johnson is bit tougher for me. Gordon isn't likely to see a ton of work b/c the Ravens have been awful vs. the run, making it more likely we'll see tons of Trent.

Stevie is the better play, imo, b/c the Texans are likely to take that game from the start and force a full day of catchup from Buffalo. The Bills D is just terrible. The concern is simply that the Texans could squash the Bills and not give up much in yards or points.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Dude View Post
standard scoring:

Jamaal Charles vs SD (Thurs)

or

Chris Johnson vs Chicago
Charles. Don't let CJ's numbers fool you. Pitt is not the DST juggernaut they used to be and the two games after that were Buffalo and Indy, both of which made the Jets look like an offensive beast. Chicago is nasty against the run. Don't be surprised to see another 4-6 point performance from CJ this week.

Sig img shamelessly stolen from teh interwebs
FlyingElvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Would I be crazy for benching Julio Jones vs. Dallas?

I feel like I might regret it, but Dallas' D is pretty damn stringent against pass and Julio's stats at home aren't that great.

My other options would be Fred Jackson @ HOU, Antonio Brown @ NYG, Dwayne Bowe @ SD and Josh Gordon vs. BAL.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaka View Post
Would I be crazy for benching Julio Jones vs. Dallas?

I feel like I might regret it, but Dallas' D is pretty damn stringent against pass and Julio's stats at home aren't that great.

My other options would be Fred Jackson @ HOU, Antonio Brown @ NYG, Dwayne Bowe @ SD and Josh Gordon vs. BAL.
i'm def playing Julio man.
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Malaka
Thinking of Juan
Pro Bowler

Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Malaka is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bert Macklin View Post
i'm def playing Julio man.
I know that's why I was asking lmao.

I just feel like he's great one week and average the next. This week is his average cycle. Plus it is against Dallas.

Bone Krusher, the best
Malaka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 11:38 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.FlyingElvis is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'd start Julio, too. Start the studs.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
ryno626
Rookie

ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ryno626 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pick 3: J. Jones vs ARI (arod is my qb), M Wallace vs NYG, E Decker vs CIN and D Bowe vs SD.

Decker is a definite start. Is Bowe worth starting anymore?
Old 11-01-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryno626 View Post
Pick 3: J. Jones vs ARI (arod is my qb), M Wallace vs NYG, E Decker vs CIN and D Bowe vs SD.

Decker is a definite start. Is Bowe worth starting anymore?
This week Bowe is worth starting since Cassel has proven he will target Bowe like crazy. However, Bowe is the worst option of the bunch because he's so unreliable, at this point. I'd go Jones / Wallace / Decker.

Old 11-01-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
Mufasa
Veteran

Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Mufasa is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
Start the studs.
Yes, always. I don't care if they're going against the best defense ever, you have to start them.

Play the match ups on the lesser players, but don't even think about it for the top guys
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:06 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Got an intriguing offer...

My Team Gets:
WR Andre Johnson
RB Ahmad Bradshaw

His Team Gets:
RB Maurice Jones Drew

Note this is a keeper league, which means we each have 3 keepers to keep year after year and MJD has been one of mine for a few years. I have a pretty decent need at WR with Jennings/Garcon currently out since I have D. Moore and S. Smith(CAR) with spotstarters like Avery/Hawkins(Cut)/Greg Little(Cut) getting spot starts so Andre Johnson can be a boost.

RBs I have R. Jennings and R. Bush with BJGE as a backup so Bradshaw could legit give me something here too......

However though is it worth losing MJD over for? MJD is 28 so he might be limited with how many years he has left in him but when healthy he is still a heck of a talent moving forward.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 12:48 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Got an intriguing offer...

My Team Gets:
WR Andre Johnson
RB Ahmad Bradshaw

His Team Gets:
RB Maurice Jones Drew

Note this is a keeper league, which means we each have 3 keepers to keep year after year and MJD has been one of mine for a few years. I have a pretty decent need at WR with Jennings/Garcon currently out since I have D. Moore and S. Smith(CAR) with spotstarters like Avery/Hawkins(Cut)/Greg Little(Cut) getting spot starts so Andre Johnson can be a boost.

RBs I have R. Jennings and R. Bush with BJGE as a backup so Bradshaw could legit give me something here too......

However though is it worth losing MJD over for? MJD is 28 so he might be limited with how many years he has left in him but when healthy he is still a heck of a talent moving forward.
If you're winning and have a chance at the $$, make the deal. You get better now with this deal (obviously.)

The mileage is definitely high on MJD, even at "only" 28. Bradshaw and AJ are certainly lessor options as keepers compared to MJD, but each is still a decent option as a keeper. What other keeper options will you have?

Just looking at the names you've posted, I'd say Jennings & Garcon are solid keeps, depending on where Jennnings signs next year. There's also the question of what happens with MJD next year. He has one year left and will cost just under 5M for 2013. That's a fantastic price tag for an elite RB and makes him terrific trade bait for an owner who burst onto the scene by basically telling MJD to GFY. Rashard Jennings could be a great keeper if that happened.

Old 11-01-2012, 01:32 PM    (permalink
Thecollegedropout
Pro Bowler

Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Thecollegedropout is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Tom Brady has and will be my keeper(YUCK) and I have had Greg Jennings as a keeper but he might go to a new team and he has been lackluster so undecided with him.

I'm 4-4 and in the middle of the pack. 12 man league.
Thecollegedropout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:46 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thecollegedropout View Post
Tom Brady has and will be my keeper(YUCK) and I have had Greg Jennings as a keeper but he might go to a new team and he has been lackluster so undecided with him.

I'm 4-4 and in the middle of the pack. 12 man league.
Still, Brady & Garcon are solid and Jennings (or Jennings) could be good, too. Personally, winning this season is always more important than having keepers as long as I'm in the hunt. When (if?) Jennings makes it back this season +/- when you're out of the hunt, look for another trade that could net you a keeper.

Old 11-01-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

ok, BIG week for me, sucks that Gronk's on a bye :/

Have a WR spot and flex open, with not trusting Britt against the bears and gronk on bye so my options are:

Leshoure at flex (almost a lock here) and WR I've got:

Shorts against Detroit
DHB against Tampa
Sidney Rice against Minny

leaning Shorts, but DHB is tempting and I lovvve Kenny. thoughts?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:29 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I keep getting the itch to start Titus Young over Bowe. 0.5 ppr in what should be a close matchup.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
ok, BIG week for me, sucks that Gronk's on a bye :/

Have a WR spot and flex open, with not trusting Britt against the bears and gronk on bye so my options are:

Leshoure at flex (almost a lock here) and WR I've got:

Shorts against Detroit
DHB against Tampa
Sidney Rice against Minny

leaning Shorts, but DHB is tempting and I lovvve Kenny. thoughts?
I would keep a very close eye on the RB situation in Detroit. Everything about Leshoure's disappearing act in last weeks 2nd half is sketchy. If he's not practicing or it starts to sound like Bell is getting the first team carries, you might have to sit him. Add Bell if you can and be ready to sub DHB in as your flex. Start Shorts. 22 targets in the last two weeks since he was finally given the starting spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMcGee View Post
I keep getting the itch to start Titus Young over Bowe. 0.5 ppr in what should be a close matchup.
Young is getting the targets now. This week might be the only time I'd consider Bowe. Once Quinn is back Bowe is worthless.

Old 11-01-2012, 03:24 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ok so here's the trade that the other owner said they'd accept:

I give: Julio Jones + Lance Moore

I get: Willis McGahee + Wes Welker

Standard Yahoo scoring except 7 yds rec = 1 pt, 10 yds rush =1 pt.

My team right now:

QB: RG III, Vick
RB: Arian Foster, DeMarco Murray, Mikel Leshoure, Jonathan Dwyer, and DeAngelo Williams
WR: Julio Jones, Demaryius Thomas, Marques Colston, Lance Moore
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Kyle Rudolph

K: Suisham
DEF: Houston
D: Daryl Washington

My team with trade:
QB: RG III, Vick
RB: Arian Foster, Willis McGahee, DeMarco Murray, Mikel Leshoure, Jonathan Dwyer, and DeAngelo Williams
WR: Demaryius Thomas, Marques Colston, Wes Welker
TE: Rob Gronkowski, Kyle Rudolph

K: Suisham
DEF: Houston
D: Daryl Washington

I like the trade in principle because Welker gets more targets, but he is currently injured and ATL has a shootout schedule for the rest of the year. McGahee's schedule is creampuff and I like him a lot, but is he worth losing Julio?

Edit: I don't know though because Julio gets like 5 targets a game and its frustrating because defenses take him away. If I do this trade it has potential to kill me but I feel like I'm moreso trading away a top 10 WR for a top 5 RB and a top 15 WR, which in principle is ok by me but I like Julio's ability too much.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 11-01-2012 at 03:31 PM.
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
DiG
Dirty Thirty
All-Pro

DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.DiG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

do you have a trade deadline? I might ride out Dwyer another week or two and see where it goes before making that move. In non ppr I dont value welker as much.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:36 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiG View Post
do you have a trade deadline? I might ride out Dwyer another week or two and see where it goes before making that move. In non ppr I dont value welker as much.
November 16, 2012 is the trade deadline, and I am confident in winning this week. I am more interested in DeAngelo Williams's fate, If he gets traded to the right situation I might not need to trade for McGahee.

My RB's all have hit rock bottom in value aside from Foster and Dwyer. So I guess waiting a week makes sense.

Edit: I have been trying to trade DeMarco Murray since week 1, but no one bit. I keep thinking he's gunna put it together, but theres no telling

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by BaLLiN : 11-01-2012 at 03:41 PM.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:59 PM    (permalink
FlyingElvis
All-Pro

There's no starting lineup requirement listed, but I'd still make that trade. Having Moore and Colston is a little scary week to week. Julio is up and down as teams take him away. Welker is back to a full role and McGahee is an immediate upgrade to your starting RB lineup, regardless of how many RBs you start.

Waiting a week is fine. But don't count on a whole lot from Dwyer. He's had all season to shine and couldn't do much. Recent success is cool, but I think the Steelers have made it clear all season that the job is not his.

Old 11-01-2012, 04:05 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingElvis View Post
There's no starting lineup requirement listed, but I'd still make that trade. Having Moore and Colston is a little scary week to week. Julio is up and down as teams take him away. Welker is back to a full role and McGahee is an immediate upgrade to your starting RB lineup, regardless of how many RBs you start.

Waiting a week is fine. But don't count on a whole lot from Dwyer. He's had all season to shine and couldn't do much. Recent success is cool, but I think the Steelers have made it clear all season that the job is not his.
theres 1 QB, 2 WR, 2 RB, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 D, and 1 DEF

Sig by BK <3

Quote:
Quote: