Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 10-30-2012, 08:09 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content...012/10/Eli.jpg Wow, looks like Eli got to experience some water up close and personal! I think he lives in Hoboken, doesn't he? That was one of the areas I heard was pretty badly affected by Sandy!

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 08:14 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Damn my town got owned! And Seaside Heights and the shore got owned. The pier went and the rollar coaster and someone said ferris wheel is gone too. There is no beach due to erosion and parts of the board walk is gone. Here is a picture of near me.

Last edited by NY+Giants=NYG : 10-30-2012 at 08:17 PM.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
Damn my town got owned! And Seaside Heights and the shore got owned. The pier went and the rollar coaster and someone said ferris wheel is gone too. There is no beach due to erosion and parts of the board walk is gone. Here is a picture of near me.

WTF!! That's horrible!! I feel for you man! Did your house/apartment make it without serious damage? And more importantly, are your friends and family okay? That picture looked like a warzone or something, damn!

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 08:25 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I still have no power! Everyone is safe though. No flooding in my area just hard winds pushed trees and wires down. I heard Hoboken is in shambles.
Old 10-31-2012, 09:00 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Luckily storm didn't hit DC bad, though I did get two days off work!

Sister in brooklyn never lost power she said, parents on Long Island without power but not terrible.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:13 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not bad here in Baltimore. My parents are without power in NJ and will be for several more days. I know GF1080 is fine just without power, likely for a while as well. I would assume the same with scotty as he isn't far from where we grew up.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
WTF!! That's horrible!! I feel for you man! Did your house/apartment make it without serious damage? And more importantly, are your friends and family okay? That picture looked like a warzone or something, damn!
Actually, usually with these things the house and stuff is saved. There was no power outage here, while the whole town lost it. And no house damage what so ever. However, after Hurricane Irene, we cut all the trees near the house down, so we had no issues with fallen trees. The neighborhood took a beating though with fallen trees from people who have lots of trees.

That imagine was Seaside Heights where the TV show Jersey Shore is taped. That's 15 minutes by car from my house. And that side is as the picture shows. It's really messed up.

That was a rollar coaster ride which is now gone. Here is another one.

Old 10-31-2012, 10:49 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hey just checking in also. Everything is fine but like most of us I have no power for awhile and trees down all over the place. I came into work today so that's why I'm able to post.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:25 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hope everyone made it through ok. I work for the state and can get numbers for any of the counties office of emergency managements numbers or FEMA if you need it. Just send me a PM with wht you need and I'll do my best to get back with people.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wow, rewatching the game it is pretty obvious that every play of Dallas's last drive was started about 1/1.5 seconds after the snap on the clock. Dallas had about 10-11 extra seconds added to the game just based off of the clock starting late.

And that spot on Bradshaw's last run was atrocious.

Edit: and yeah my town is flooded as hell from what I hear, I'm in PA for college so I don't really know the extent.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Witten4HOF
Veteran

Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Witten4HOF is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Other then the barrier islands I know Hoboken and Jersey City had serious flooding and Moonaki/ Teterboro are completely under water. We had State Police doing emergency evacuations on boats.
Witten4HOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 04:17 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Good to hear that all you guys are ok!!

Quote:
Old 10-31-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post

I don't even know what I'd do. Football is totally meaningless when you think about it. Happy to hear you and the other Giants fans are safe and hanging in there. Though I know the recovery will be rough. That is devastation over there. Dang. Looks like a meteor hit the town. What is that black hole on the bottom from?
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2012, 06:29 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I think those are the rectangular house foundations that are still there. I could be mistaken but that could be the house foundation that basically still is there but everything else is gone. They are showing pics of the area on CNN and news people are in my town and 10 minutes away in Seaside Heights.

But NJ took a beating like none other. Hopefully, they can rebuild the boardwalk, but the beach is basically gone. Erosion really killed the beach which is very popular here in the summer.
Old 10-31-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yes, be safe guys! My family in Connecticut is still without power and we live along the shore but fortunately we didn't take the brunt of the storm.
Old 11-01-2012, 01:57 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

checking in, i'm alive. not much to fill in on what's been said, had no power (still don't at home, came up to school where we have it). It's insane down here. hope everyone's safe and sound
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 02:23 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think that's all of us but OSU?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-01-2012, 02:41 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah everyone please check in. Want to know everyone is ok.
Old 11-01-2012, 02:47 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
I think that's all of us but OSU?
Are you going to the game Sunday?
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 12:44 AM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Im fine guys, Im at school and it wasn't bad here. High winds but didnt lose power. Back home though trees down all over and just got power back yesterday, family is safe though. Hope all of you guys are ok too

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 08:02 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Are you going to the game Sunday?
Yes we'll be there. It'll be a good distraction.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-02-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Why oh why is Diehl getting his starting job back!? The line has looked much better without him. I do like the fact that the team seems determined to give a great effort sunday to give the people struggling from the aftermath of Sandy something else to think about though.

Hopefully they can give the giants fans affected by the hurricane something to cheer for, and take their minds of the hurricane for a couple of hours.

Quote:
Old 11-02-2012, 10:29 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If Diehl has been playing better then Locklear in practice I have no problem with giving him his job back. My issue is the team is saying Diehl is getting it because he can't lose his job because of injury which I think is the dumbest thing ever.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 11:10 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Yeah this is one rule I think Old man Coughlin is not right in. Same with Brown, he goes back to the bench, while Kenny P. steps in. I can't stand that rule! If a guy is on a hot streak and making impact plays like Brown is, then play him!! He is doing what I envisoned Kenny P would do in his career. Let Brown play and see what he can do. We may not re-sign KP, so let's see what Brown can do. If anything, he has EARNED his playing time. Taking it away right now is BS!
Old 11-02-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Brown is starting over Kenny P I thought I read.

sig by BoneKrusher