Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-02-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NEW YORK GIANTS

Out
LB Chase Blackburn (Hamstring - DNP)
LB Jacquian Williams (Knee - DNP)

Doubtful
LB Keith Rivers (Calf - LP)

Questionable
RB Ahmad Bradshaw (Foot - DNP)
TE Bear Pascoe (Ankle - LP)
S Kenny Phillips (Knee - LP)

Probable
C David Baas (Ankle/Elbow)
DT Rocky Bernard (Quadriceps - FP)
WR Victor Cruz (Calf - FP)
S Antrel Rolle (Concussion - FP)

PITTSBURGH STEELERS

Out
T Marcus Gilbert (Ankle - DNP)
S Troy Polamalu (Calf - DNP)
LB Stevenson Sylvester (Hamstring - DNP)

Doubtful
RB Jonathan Dwyer (Quadriceps - DNP)
RB Rashard Mendenhall (Achilles - DNP)

Probable
RB Baron Batch (Shin - FP)
S Ryan Clark (Concussion - FP)
LB Brandon Johnson (Hamstring - FP)
RB Isaac Redman (Ankle - FP)
LB LaMarr Woodley (Hamstring - FP)

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:13 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Phillips is a superior player to Brown though.
Old 11-02-2012, 02:36 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
Phillips is a superior player to Brown though.
Maybe, but Brown is on fire and making impact plays. He is basically causing what we call "quick change". That's when opposing offense is driving and one turnover, and we have the ball. That's priceless and falls into the Perry Fewell philosophy of causing turnovers. The way Brown is playing is how I imagined Philips career to unfold. I thought KP would be picking balls off, getting fumbles, and causing big time hits. I'd right now, without a doubt, be playing Brown.

Also, we may not re-sign KP. So let's see what Brown can do. If he plays this well on a consistent basis, then we may have found a safety that can be feared for us.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:43 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

idk, stevie brown's been the most opportunistic player ever. All the turnovers were like thrown to him. The one SUPER nice play he had was jumping the Dez route. probs on that. But has his coverage really been good enough? Eh
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 03:00 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I fully expect Kenny to get his job back. But while Stevie is playing like this, why push his limits? I'd rather ease him back in for a few plays against Cinci, and then he'd have 2 weeks after before his next game action. Make sure he's 100% for the home stretch.
Old 11-02-2012, 04:37 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

How about we go back to the 3 safety set and let Rolle play nickel CB?

I think that helps bc Hosely is still growing in his role, and Rolle provides more reliable coverage.

And let's be honest, KP is better than Brown. 3 INTS are 3 plays in 50. You don't see all the other plays back there that don't show up on the stat sheet, or all the completions that are given up that may not have happened if KP was back there.

KP is an upgrade.
Old 11-03-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Beckum was activated to the 53 man roster, Petrus was waived. Pascoe might not play because of his ankle, but we were running a lot of 2 TE sets. Beckum looked good in the playoffs, i know he was a turd mostly, but he made some nick plays especially against GB and SF.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 06:35 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah, so that sucked. A couple of conclusions/overreactions:

-Herzlich is even worse than Blackburn. We need Chase to come back, and then we need a new MLB in the draft.

-Eli is in a horrible funk, at least for his standards. Something seems off. He needs to get back to normal standards, or else we are in trouble.

-Nicks is clearly not healthy.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 08:05 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We need a shake up on offense. And no ELi is not in a funk. Look closely! Our routes are getting route read very well. It seems there is a blue print on how to play us After 2 SBs I wonder if these sight adjustments are exposed.

We went from high flying offense to mark sanchez numbers. 192 and 125 passing yards for a HOF QB? What the F!!!!! That BS!

Something is off and you are right! Our system is exposed! Every route is either. Ready?

Curl, Hitch, Come back, Dig or Out. And every Fing route is contested by a CB in the WR's pocket. No separation what so ever! We have an issue, a big issue. And to top of off our red zone play calling treats Eli like some 2nd rate play calling! That 2nd down run was BS! If the game was let's keep the ball out of Eli's hands until we need to we'd be masters of it.

125 yards and No Tds for a HOF QB is Bull! 2 straight games with garbage numbers and the offense looking like it never played football before!

I been saying since day one, this system is boom or bust, and put Eli in a different system and good things happen. This is the BUST part of the system!

I am beyond livid right now! Being an offensive coach, this is BS! Unacceptable! If I was with TC and Gilbride in a room I'd head to grease board and load up game tape and ask them WTF is this about! I know what needs to be asked.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli's in a funk...yet we're 2-1 with a very close loss to a Steelers team that could very well make it out of a weak AFC. Eli hasn't been relied upon like he was last year so he hasn't been as great. With our big lead in the division and the Stillers needing to keep pace I thought we'd lose this one. Expect a big game against Cincy before the bye and hopefully the team still feels underfire after then.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 09:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well that sucked.

I'll try to keep it short. We got our ass kicked. That's pretty much it.

On defense we need linebackers in the worst way, and Perry Fewell's Cover 2 just doesn't fit the defense's skill set at all.

On offense, Nicks is a decoy, Cruz is getting doubled, and we don't have that 3rd WR emerge to do any damage, and that's why Eli is struggling. He's also been inaccurate.

So we have problems. Problems without easy solutions bc it's a talent issue. Our LBs suck, let's be honest. Can't stop the run and they're not great tacklers. In a Cover 2 defense, if you don't have good LBs, you're dead in the water. We don't have good LBs. We need Williams to get back on teh field asap. I love Boley, but he's strictly a coverage LB. He can't stop the run to save his life. Can't shed a block.

We need to overhaul the LB core.

I'll attribute this loss to 2 factors: Our typical November swoon, and we just got our ass kicked. That's pretty much it.

Offensively, Eli has been in a funk bc no one is getting open. They're all over Cruz, Nicks is a decoy, Randle/Barden/Hixon, those guys aren't providing consistent production from the 3rd WR spot, and Diehl was awful at RT. All the pressure came from Diehl's side.

But guys just aren't getting open. And that's a problem.

I think we'll eventually figure it all out, but I do expect some growing pains. So hold tight. Bc here it comes.

Hopefully these guys can step up by the end of the season. But right now we have guys who just aren't performing well. It's not a scheme thing, guys just aren't playing well.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:54 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Is Cinci a must win with the Packers after the bye? I think so.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:58 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

I think so as well.

Gotta get to 10 wins. Still very doable. Dallas losing last night helps. We need Philly to lose tonight.

If both of them lose, and go 3-5, then they play next week. That game will basically wipe one of them out of the hunt bc one of them will fall to 3-6 and would basically have to go undefeated for the rest of the season to win the division, which isn't happening for either team.

So if Philly loses tonight, that pretty much guarantees that 1 of the 2 will get knocked out of playoff contention the following week.

So Philly vs NO is a HUGE game. I'm gonna be the biggest Saints fan tonight.
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

I am so mad right now! Stupid system looks to be exposed! Not sure when who or provided how to play us, but good god, I never seen teams route read flawlessly against us on a consistent basis. Nicks is utterly useless! Cruz is a one man show and the 3rd spot is a joke of mix of Hixon and R.R.

I understand the theory of our choice and option routes but I am just about done with it! Change this BS! 125 yards passing and 0 Tds is a Fing joke! So now all these defenses are all world in a passing era?! In the red zone, that run for negative yards cost us, and we follow it up with a dopey fade to R.R. who is proving to be useless too!

They better come up with a solution fast! I don't trust this defense or Perry F. but now if the power goes out on the offense, this team is dead. There is simply no other way to put it. The defense sticks and can't protect a lead. Quinn got owned last night, and our offense is Jets like. Brutal performance!
Old 11-05-2012, 10:01 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

The system is fine. Nicks is hurt, Randle doesn't understand the system, Hixon is kind of washed up, and Barden is always hurt.

We have 1 WR worth a damn right now, and he's getting swarmed by defenders.

Our run game sucks and can't take any pressure off the pass game, our OL is mediocre as well. And Eli hasn't been entirely accurate.

They just have to step up. That's all.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:03 AM    (permalink
Damix
All-Pro

Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Damix is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Really need to go back to Locklear I think.
Damix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:07 AM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damix View Post
Really need to go back to Locklear I think.
Diehl had a rough second half. Could be rust? Neither are great options.

We also had 80 plus yards of PI called so that does skew the passing yards down a bit. Hixon just needs to be the 3rd WR. I'm surprised how much Randle see the field.
Old 11-05-2012, 10:11 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
The system is fine. Nicks is hurt, Randle doesn't understand the system, Hixon is kind of washed up, and Barden is always hurt.

We have 1 WR worth a damn right now, and he's getting swarmed by defenders.

Our run game sucks and can't take any pressure off the pass game, our OL is mediocre as well. And Eli hasn't been entirely accurate.

They just have to step up. That's all.
Nope, Not even close man.

Here is what Bob papa said which was posted on BBI which I just saw. He articulates is different than I, but the theory is the same.

Quote:
Today on the NFL Radio Papa, "The Giants offense has gone stale, seems teams have figured them out, they need to make adjustments." Ross Tucker in the same conversation referenced Nicks who said, "Teams are scheming us differently and taking away some of the things we like to do."
Old 11-05-2012, 10:15 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nah, Eli just hasn't been sharp, Nicks is running in ankle weights and Cruz is the only reliable option. That's not because the scheme has been exposed but because of injuries, inexperience and Eli's just not playing well. That's the type of thing this team does when they're not underpressure, and with a two game lead in the division and a lot of time in the lead during these games we haven't had that pressure that makes the team step up.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 10:19 AM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
Diehl had a rough second half. Could be rust? Neither are great options.

We also had 80 plus yards of PI called so that does skew the passing yards down a bit. Hixon just needs to be the 3rd WR. I'm surprised how much Randle see the field.
He's probably seeing the field because we know what we have in Hixon, and he just ain't cutting it. Against good defenses he just doesn't get open. I am just hoping we eek out a win against the Bengals, and get some much needed rest. And the coaches get a week to figure out what teams are doing to us defensively, and change things up a bit.

On our defense, I agree with what BBD said. It's not so much the scheme, it's a talent problem. We need guys to step up like they did last season. They got their **** together just in time last year, and we need to have the same happen this year.

If that happens, we have a good chance to contend in the playoffs. If not, we won't go very far this year. I still think we win the NFC East because the other teams in our division are in much bigger trouble than us. But we need to get it going ourselves so we don't give some other team the opportunity of getting hot and overtaking us.

EDIT: Oh, and I was livid with Diehl getting the start even before the game. He is not a better option than Locklear. He needs to ride the pine and play jumbo O-line packages only.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.

Last edited by BigBlueNorwegian : 11-05-2012 at 10:22 AM.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 10:20 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Nah, Eli just hasn't been sharp, Nicks is running in ankle weights and Cruz is the only reliable option. That's not because the scheme has been exposed but because of injuries, inexperience and Eli's just not playing well. That's the type of thing this team does when they're not underpressure, and with a two game lead in the division and a lot of time in the lead during these games we haven't had that pressure that makes the team step up.
I disagree, I think it's a mixture of everything. Just pay attention to the routes we are running and where in relation to the WR is the CB. Every route has a defender in the hip pocket of our WR. There is no separation what so ever. They are doing a sick job team after team of route reading. On top of that is the injury and lack of production frmo the 3rd WR spot.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
I disagree, I think it's a mixture of everything. Just pay attention to the routes we are running and where in relation to the WR is the CB. Every route has a defender in the hip pocket of our WR. There is no separation what so ever. They are doing a sick job team after team of route reading. On top of that is the injury and lack of production frmo the 3rd WR spot.
Our receivers not separating hints more to the extra attention Cruz is getting, Nicks still being hurt, Randle still being confused and both Bennett and Barden being plodding. Hixon's getting some separation, Cruz still gets open despite the extra attention, sometimes, and Eli's just missing em. I really think the team's just coasting because of the huge division lead and injuries. Let em heal up and the games to get more important and I'm confident the offense will be a lot more sharp. I'm expecting a great performance in three weeks when we take on Green Bay.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

How about Cincy?
Old 11-05-2012, 06:05 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Barely scraping by for the win.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-05-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well, the Eagles are going to lose. Honestly, with the way the division is shaping up I feel it'd be pretty damn hard for us not to win it.