Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-02-2012, 02:34 PM    (permalink
redbills
Pro Bowler

redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.redbills is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

McLovin is getting another shot at the LCB spot, let's see if he can turn it around as a DB, I hope so.
redbills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
SuperMcGee
Team Leader
Legend

SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperMcGee is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by redbills View Post
McLovin is getting another shot at the LCB spot, let's see if he can turn it around as a DB, I hope so.
I'm not optimistic, but I don't want to lose him. Such a good returner.
SuperMcGee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 12:57 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unbiased View Post
How is Laurent Robinson disappointing?
well they gave him a 30 million dollar contract and he has caught 9 passes. i know hes been hurt some, but you gotta say hes a FA bust at this time
Eazy Picks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2012, 01:02 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Eazy Picks is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderNation View Post
Huff has really played well at CB the past few games, but this whole season I'd say Palmer has lead this offense and team. Having 2nd year 5th round pick Denarius Moore as your top WR, DHB still learning the position and Ford out for the year was a bad hand for Palmer to get handed yet he is still getting it done. At 9 TD's and 5 Int's, Carson has improved his accuracy and timing with his WR's resulting in less turnovers and a much more fluid offense.

Now with Aaron Curry and Ron Bartell possibly being able to play in the coming weeks will hopefully give this defense much better talent on the field. If Curry is close to 100% I can't wait to see how Dennis Allen is able to use him and our other LB's. Bartell and Huff at the CB positions could really make this defense work and help our horrid pass defense.
Ive been a big Carson hater, but I have to admit hes playing better this year. But hes still no better than an average QB. I would definitely not call him the team MVP, I think Huff, Wheeler and Veldheer would all go ahead of him for that honor. And I honestly dont think our receivers are that bad, I honestly think our receivers are one of the strong points of the team and if we had a better QB theyd probly be putting up big numbers.

Yeah Im interested to see how our D comes along. We looked awful at the start of the year, but have been showing some nice improvement. Seymour, Kelly, Shaugnessy, Houston need to start creating pressure, and its gotta be all of em, we dont have that one dominant pass-rusher.
Old 11-03-2012, 01:06 AM    (permalink
Eazy Picks
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jvig43 View Post
Your contributions to this board are awesome, really nice work man. Keep doing these. The only other thing I would add as BD stated is that there is a lack of Harvin talk. I know theres been some debate about how highly he should be ranked as a pure WR on this board, but hes pretty much become almost as important as Peterson is to that offense this year.
thanks...I did put Harvin as the Vikes breakthrough player, cuz I knew he couldn't be left off. I wanted to make ponder the breakthrough guy, but Harvin's season did need to mentioned. I almost put him as the team MVP over Peterson, and almost put him in the OPOY top 5, he barely missed the cut...I may even go back and decide he deserves it. Early in the season, he was more important than AP. Now that AP is taking on more carries and looking like hes back, I gotta give him the mod.