Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-04-2012, 10:50 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

sexy frenchmen + sexy frenchmen = sexy goal

RIP themaninblack
SuperPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Everyone knows frenchmen can't be sexy, smell and gross, sure, but never sexy.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:04 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-04-2012, 11:18 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SuperPacker is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-04-2012, 11:20 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I wonder what's happened to Marveaux. Bags of talent, just can't find a way into the game when he's seen the pitch.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:24 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

For ***** sake
Old 11-04-2012, 11:25 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

I'd probably suggest moving him more central so he has a chance to get on the ball more and do what he's best at, rather than be stuck out on the wing.

that ******* dirty ****

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-04-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Suarez taking over the game.. wonderful goal, gives a free goal on an open net to Shelvey who loses his balance.. come onnnnn
djp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:30 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Suarez is amazing. If he could finish, he'd be in the conversation for #3 behind Messi and Ronaldo.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.djp is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Suarez is amazing. If he could finish, he'd be in the conversation for #3 behind Messi and Ronaldo.
I agree. Liverpool's future looks bright. Suarez+Suso+Sterling+Allen is a wonderful young core to build upon. Just need to find another forward to finish all these chances Suarez creates.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:33 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Great block by Taylor.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

They need a RVN type that will just patrol the box and finish ruthlessly. KJH would even be a decent fit maybe. Problem is, Brendan Rodgers doesn't like those types of players.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:37 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I agree. Liverpool's future looks bright. Suarez+Suso+Sterling+Allen is a wonderful young core to build upon. Just need to find another forward to finish all these chances Suarez creates.

Quote:
They need a RVN type that will just patrol the box and finish ruthlessly. KJH would even be a decent fit maybe. Problem is, Brendan Rodgers doesn't like those types of players.
What they need is a Klose type who'll do that, but can also move around and play with the ball...someone like Samed Yesil...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 11:39 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

lol....you love Yesil so, so much.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:42 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Wow, that was a horrible challenge.
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

**** me, Colo red.....can't argue the decision, contact wasn't much though. Painful to lose him for 3 games.
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post

What they need is a Klose type who'll do that, but can also move around and play with the ball...someone like Samed Yesil...
I like Yesil a lot but we just haven't seen enough of him yet. He'll get his chance at some point.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

lol Suarez hates playing with Downing so much.
Old 11-04-2012, 11:44 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

He's an absolutely special talent. I've read some stories about his maturity but if that doesn't hold him back he'll better than any of other german playing at the moment. His movement in cleverness remind me of a prime Klose, despite being still a teenager, his touch is excellent, he's a very crafty passer, runs hard and has simply phenomenal goal-scoring instincts. He's even got solid size once he fills out to go with his excellent quickness.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 11:45 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by djp View Post
I like Yesil a lot but we just haven't seen enough of him yet. He'll get his chance at some point.
Yeah, I expect him to get worked in more as the season progresses, to have a good year next year and then to really explode all over the EPL the year after that.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

I don't watch that many Liverpool games, but every time I've seen JonJo Shelvey, he has been awful. Am I just catching bad games of his or is he just one of those guys that retains a starting spot and nobody knows why?
Old 11-04-2012, 11:46 AM    (permalink
SuperPacker
All-NFLDC

**** this.

RIP themaninblack
Old 11-04-2012, 11:47 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

A draw at Anfield would be a fine result
Old 11-04-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
lol....you love Yesil so, so much.
Y'all just don't love Yesil enough...yet...

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-04-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
djp
Team Leader
Icon

Quote:
I don't watch that many Liverpool games, but every time I've seen JonJo Shelvey, he has been awful. Am I just catching bad games of his or is he just one of those guys that retains a starting spot and nobody knows why?
He has his moments. He is still limited offensively but his work rate is usually very good. Had a bad run lately, but personally, I think he started strong this year.