Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-04-2012, 05:50 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Alec Ogletree, LB, Georgia

Probably one of my favorite prospects in this class. He is going to be an absolute animal in the NFL. Converted safety who has bulked up to probably around 235 and still has room to grow. He is an incredible athlete and can really do it all, he can get after the QB and is great in coverage.

If I could come up with any comparison for Ogletree I would say Lawrence Timmons. He still has a ton of untapped potential but is all over the field for UGA, not a finished product but by the time the pre-draft process is over I think he will have worked his way up to being a top 20 pick.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 07:53 PM    (permalink
princefielder28
Legend

princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.princefielder28 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

After Manti Te'o he's easily the linebacker (not counting 3-4 OLB) I like the most

Follow me on Twitter! http://twitter.com/#!/aMo_Captain
princefielder28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 10:47 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I like him as a pro better then Jarvis jones and if u see him in person u know he looks the part. His interception yesterday shows his ball skills as he started at saftey as a freshman. Bad news is failed drug tests in past
Old 11-04-2012, 10:55 PM    (permalink
Vikes99ej
Icon

Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikes99ej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan View Post
I like him as a pro better then Jarvis jones and if u see him in person u know he looks the part. His interception yesterday shows his ball skills as he started at saftey as a freshman. Bad news is failed drug tests in past
What was it? Meth? Heroin? Bath salts?
Vikes99ej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2012, 11:02 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Weed most likely all other drugs are out of your system within 24 hours
Old 11-05-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Ozzy
Pro Bowler

Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ozzy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah Ogletree is just outstanding, looks and plays a lot bigger than he is, only listed at 6-3, I swear at times he plays like he is 6-7. Such long arms, good in coverage and can more than handle his own in the box against the run.

Has a hell of a lot of competition though as juniors.

Junior ILB prospects

Alec Ogletree Georgia
Christian Jones Florida State
Kevin Minter LSU
Max Bullough Michigan State
Avery Williamson Kentucky
James Morris Iowa
Chris Borland Wisconsin
Andrew Jackson Western Kentucky

Christian Jones is just as good of an athlete in terms of his running and ability to drop in coverage, does not have the length but is more powerful arguably.

Minter is just a tackling machine as is Morris and Borland. Then you have Andrew Jackson who is a productive playing in his own right.

Quote:
georgiafan I like him as a pro better then Jarvis jones and if u see him in person u know he looks the part. His interception yesterday shows his ball skills as he started at saftey as a freshman. Bad news is failed drug tests in past
Now that I do not buy, Jarvis Jones is a great 3/4 OLB prospect and is a great pass rusher and all around linebacker. He is arguably going to be the #2 or #3 pick in the draft this year, don't think one could say the same thing about Ogletree.
Old 11-05-2012, 11:03 PM    (permalink
Cigaro
All-Pro

Location: Two-thirds of the Earth is covered by water, the other one-third is covered by Luke Kuechly
Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Cigaro is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
I............I like fenikz.

Sig by Matthew Jones
Cigaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 09:48 AM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ozzy View Post

Now that I do not buy, Jarvis Jones is a great 3/4 OLB prospect and is a great pass rusher and all around linebacker. He is arguably going to be the #2 or #3 pick in the draft this year, don't think one could say the same thing about Ogletree.
I know he will not get drafted as high as Jones and not a shot on him I just think Alec will have a better pro career. Alec is a more athletic, less injury concerns, plays bigger, more upside. He isn the pass rusher and doesnt play the position so I expect him to go mid-late 1st round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenikz View Post
They never really said officially since he wasn't arrested but thats what it looks like. It was his 2nd time being suspended for drugs so he missed 4 games. UGA's drug policy is the hardest in the SEC so he wouldnt have missed as many games if he was at another school. His brother is a FB on UGA and also got suspended for drugs this year. On a similar note Rambo claims his failed test was bc he ate a pot brownie and didnt know it was pot. But not even the die hard UGA fans believed that one lol.
Old 11-06-2012, 12:29 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Ogletree is a good pass rusher he just isn't asked to get to the QB much. They sent him off the edge one time that I saw against Ole Miss and he got to Bo Wallace in a hurry and looked natural/explosive doing it, it was pretty damn impressive.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

Yea Olgretree isnt asked to rush the passer much but when he is he shows the ability to do so. He started off as a saftey then moved to ILB but I think if he played the OLB spot where Jarvis plays and Justin Houstin did before him he would put up a lot more sacks.