Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-05-2012, 04:22 PM    (permalink
jrdrylie
All-NFLDC

jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jrdrylie is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What is everyone else dressed up as? The guys on the left and right are dressed up as generic white guys. Two other guys at least put on suits, but that isn't really a costume.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SolidGold View Post
Bortlezzzzzzz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monomach View Post
Brilliant letting one of Scott Pioli's henchmen have his own team to ruin.  One of the premier GM jobs in the NFL and it gets handed to a stupid **** who makes three facepalm moves for every good one.  Awesome.  Just like handing a new Mercedes to a 16 year old girl who's already been in three wrecks. 
jrdrylie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:36 PM    (permalink
Nalej
All-Pro

Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Nalej is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrdrylie View Post
What is everyone else dressed up as? The guys on the left and right are dressed up as generic white guys. Two other guys at least put on suits, but that isn't really a costume.
BB, I looked everywhere for that color but I think the overload of people being Bane (I'm guessing) drove the prices up to a ridiculous level.
I bought the blue ones for 15 bucks and called it a day.

1st guy was a soccer player (at the party we were at before hand) and changed bc it was cold as hell outside. Lame.
Guy to my left was... Tiger Woods... with a cheesey mustache.
To my right... he said he was Romney. The last two guys to the right... I have no idea who they are or how they got in the picture.
I'm guessing they entered the club at the same time.

There were like 15 of us who went out to this club and I got stuck taking a pic with all the guys not really in costumes. Lame but whatever.

Nalej is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 10:04 PM    (permalink
stevenali2
Rookie

stevenali2 hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.
Thumbs up Cheap Kitchens

hello Im newbe here