Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-06-2012, 01:50 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

if they bench vick look for the eagles to get sacked 20 times next week
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:52 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
if they bench vick look for the eagles to get sacked 20 times next week
Eh, I think Foles will suck to, but Vick's pocket presence is terribad, so Foles can't be that much worse in that regard.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 01:54 PM    (permalink
robert pancake gallery
Veteran

robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.robert pancake gallery is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
Eh, I think Foles will suck to, but Vick's pocket presence is terribad, so Foles can't be that much worse in that regard.
the eagles have the worst offensive line i've ever seen; it doesn't help that they have four starters out. if you saw the game last night there is no way you can blame vick when 2-3 guys are flying in untouched. any offensive line that is depending on demetress bell has no hope.
robert pancake gallery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:01 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert pancake gallery View Post
the eagles have the worst offensive line i've ever seen; it doesn't help that they have four starters out. if you saw the game last night there is no way you can blame vick when 2-3 guys are flying in untouched. any offensive line that is depending on demetress bell has no hope.
The Eagles OL is terrible, but that doesn't mean Vick's pocket presence isn't also terrible. As for Bell, Fitzmagic made it work with him, and Fitz isn't exactly a Manning or Brees in the pocket.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 02:12 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
I spent Vick's entire pre-prison stint trying to make people realize that he was getting himself sacked far more than he should have been, because he's a ****** in the pocket. People would be like "Are you crazy? He's a great scrambler!!"

Last edited by WCH : 11-06-2012 at 02:16 PM.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:16 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldogs View Post
I'll take the bet. Falcons are going to come out with a vengeance after douchebag Brees came back into the game last year to pad his stats.
A little harsh calling Brees a douchebag. He's a good family man and teammate down there. My guess is if someone comes back into a football game it's with the consent of the coaching staff. I could be wrong.
Babylon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:25 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I spent Vick's entire pre-prison stint trying to make people realize that he was getting himself sacked far more than he should have been, because he's a ****** in the pocket. People would be like "Are you crazy? He's a great scrambler!!"

Really? I thought that was commonly accepted going all of the way back to his Atlanta days. Dude can move, but he gets himself sacked more than even a normal speeded QB should.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 11-06-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
WCH
All-Pro

WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WCH is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Really? I thought that was commonly accepted going all of the way back to his Atlanta days. Dude can move, but he gets himself sacked more than even a normal speeded QB should.
I hung out with stupid people.
WCH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 02:31 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Quote:
Originally Posted by WCH View Post
I hung out with stupid people.
Ah, yeah that I understand. Luckily my best friend knows her **** about basketball otherwise I would never talk sports with my friends. Just so often in RL I'll say something, then I'll hear something painfully stupid in response and all I can do is say "oh, you're one of those people", and change the subject.

BK

Quote:
Quote:
Quote: