Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

View Poll Results: Is Channing Frye the most influential NBA PLAYER EVER?
Yes 623421 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 623421. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2012, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seeing the production of okafor and ariza so far it looks like trading Lewis expiring deal for them will probably be the 2nd worst trade in my lifetime behind trading the 5th overall pick who became Rubio for mike miller and randy foye
Old 11-07-2012, 09:49 PM    (permalink
Forenci
Super Monkey Balls
All-Pro

Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Forenci is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Nets got whoooooooooooped. Sorry Scotty.
Don't apologize. He deserves it.
Old 11-07-2012, 09:53 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravens1991 View Post
Seeing the production of okafor and ariza so far it looks like trading Lewis expiring deal for them will probably be the 2nd worst trade in my lifetime behind trading the 5th overall pick who became Rubio for mike miller and randy foye
We will take them. Metta for Ariza, sounds fair. Okafor for....**** if I know. Mike Brown and cash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 49erNation85 View Post
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
SickwithIt1010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 09:59 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ravens1991 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Idk Ernie grunfield turned cap space for 2 max contracts for 2 over priced veterans and a guy who hasn't suited up because his foot is sore. He would probably trade wall for Jamison and say remember when we were the 8th seed with him. Ernie could be the best used car salesman of all time. Mortgage the future for the 10th seed so he can get an extension
Old 11-07-2012, 10:00 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.SickwithIt1010 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I just want Ariza for Metta. Anything to get Metta's ass off this team, and if you will take Mike Brown that will just be a bonus for us. Metta + Mike Brown for Ariza.

Quote:
I wouldn't be sir prized if he passed McCoy on the depth chart. I think he might have a better arm and accurate arm then him from the highlights I thought. He also got some wheels too help us prepare for QB's as Wilson , RG3 and other runners etc.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

please tell me kobe isn't shooting 3-10 with Gordon Hayward guarding him...

(seriously tell me, I'm not watching the game)
soybean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:02 PM    (permalink
Ravens1991
Team Leader
Icon

We honestly would do that and have a press conference about how we added a all star. It sucks because dc is the richest metro area in the nation and when you combine Baltimore with dc you have the fourth biggest nba market I believe. We should be jn the mix for free agents but we can't get anyone because of our front office.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:07 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by soybean View Post
please tell me kobe isn't shooting 3-10 with Gordon Hayward guarding him...

(seriously tell me, I'm not watching the game)
Well Metta has this idea stuck in his head that the offense needs to run through him and he hasnt been giving the ball to Kobe or Dwight...

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaman + Mayo is making the mavs fun to watch without Dirk. They've been playing so well together.

Rick Carlise for coach of the year

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Kaman has always been pretty underrated. When healthy, he's a rock solid center.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:22 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Jerry Sloan wants the Lakers, the fans want Sloan...make it ******* happen before its too late. This is an embarrassment.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:24 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.soybean is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Kaman has always been pretty underrated. When healthy, he's a rock solid center.
except defensively.

Also, damn these elbow jumpers by milsap and jefferson. They've found our only many weaknesses.

I can't believe we're about to be 1-4
Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
SickwithIt1010
All-Pro

Quote:
except defensively.

Also, damn these elbow jumpers by milsap and jefferson. They've found our only many weaknesses.

Quote:
Old 11-07-2012, 10:26 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
except defensively.

Kaman is very solid defensively. Always has been.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:28 PM    (permalink
yo123
Legend

yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.yo123 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

The Lakers' crunch time offense looks awfully familiar...
yo123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:31 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

God damn does DeAndre finish hard
Old 11-07-2012, 10:32 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Kaman is very solid defensively. Always has been.
That's just not true at all. And Tayshaun Prince is awful.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:36 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
That's just not true at all. And Tayshaun Prince is awful.
Yeah it is actually. He's slow and unathletic, but he's a big guy and controls the paint well and has great timing on his blocks/rebounds. All the advanced metrics back him up as an above average center. He's always passed the eyeball test for me too.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:38 PM    (permalink
soybean
All-Pro

Quote:
Yeah it is actually. He's slow and unathletic, but he's a big guy and controls the paint well and has great timing on his blocks/rebounds. All the advanced metrics back him up as an above average center. He's always passed the eyeball test for me too.
Maybe as a help defender but when he was a clipper I remember him getting repeatedly raped in the post.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:39 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
There's serious flaws with adjusted plus/minus, and he gets too easily burned. He's smart enough with his blocks though, fair enough. Boards, meh.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2012, 10:40 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
There's serious flaws with adjusted plus/minus, and he gets too easily burned. He's smart enough with his blocks though, fair enough. Boards, meh.
Defensive boards he's quite good. Offensive he's pretty weak. At the very least he is an average defender imo.
Old 11-07-2012, 10:45 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Quote:
Defensive boards he's quite good. Offensive he's pretty weak. At the very least he is an average defender imo.
Fine fine, we'll go with that. He was awful offensively the last few years, although he's been better so far this year at least.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2012, 10:48 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

It was obvious he didn't want to be there last season the picture says it all. At least he wants to be here playing with Dirk.

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Was bad with the Clips too. And I legitimately want Lawrence Frank gone, there is NO excuse to have a Jerebko/Prince/Singler lineup and refuse to ever pair Drummond/Monroe together.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-07-2012, 10:51 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by draftguru151 View Post
Nets got whoooooooooooped. Sorry Scotty.
Lebron and Wade are just so ******* good. Lebron's a god damn monster.

and we shot 37.5% from the field. ew. won't beat anyone like that
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote