Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Off Topic

Off Topic Almost Anything Goes

Old 11-08-2012, 11:29 AM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OSUGiants17 View Post
I'm considering it. Where are your seats?
225b. Pretty solid. I have the presale code if you need it.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:17 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
That's awesome. JBL is great. In other news, this guy is going to Wrestlemania!
Oh look, I'm Rob and I have money and live in the area. **** YOU ROB, GO TO HELL.

RIP TheManInBlack
Brodeur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Pfffffffft.. Wrestlemania is overrated. You should go to a Smackdown taping, that's where all the real action is.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:42 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brodeur View Post
Oh look, I'm Rob and I have money and live in the area. **** YOU ROB, GO TO HELL.
I'm going to TLC too!

Also, tickets aren't even that bad....there were $35 seats.
Old 11-08-2012, 12:56 PM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Brodeur is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
I'm going to TLC too!

Also, tickets aren't even that bad....there were $35 seats.

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-12-2012, 09:14 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.WMD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This Raw.

This................... Raw...................
Old 11-13-2012, 09:56 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I really hope there is more to the Brad Maddox storyline than....that. Kept waiting for something to happen but it was just a flat out squash.

and good god they are doing anything and everything to get Punk booed.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:34 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That was pretty low even for Punk and Heyman.
Old 11-13-2012, 10:42 AM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BloodBrother is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Yeah but you know Jerry gave the blessing for it. I just don't like this heel run by Punk. It's so forced. It's like they just are trying to find ways every week for Punk to up the ante

soon enough he'll be punching babies and mocking disabled people
Old 11-14-2012, 09:00 PM    (permalink
Vikings4ever
Veteran

Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Vikings4ever is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Great back and forth from Miz and Dolph tonight.
Vikings4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 06:43 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Splat is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-18-2012, 10:49 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins finally debut sweeeeet
Old 11-18-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: I feel like a, like a slice o' butter,melting on top of a big-ol pile of flapjacks...yeah
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodBrother View Post
Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins finally debut sweeeeet
I'm hard. I was praying for a stable with Punk, Ambrose and Rollins lead by Heyman now we get that + Roman Reigns and maybe Lesnar and Brad Maddox. I can't wait!

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2012, 11:54 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sadly I am scared they will be like most of the recent stables in WWE fed to a top guy then drift into irrelevancy.
Old 11-19-2012, 12:29 AM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Ambrose is FINALLY HERE!
Old 11-19-2012, 02:30 AM    (permalink
the_legend_killer
Pro Bowler

the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.the_legend_killer is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Interested to see where they go with this.
the_legend_killer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:37 AM    (permalink
Brodeur
Brother Mouzone
Legend

It's the greatest night in the history of our sport ( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

RIP TheManInBlack
Old 11-19-2012, 08:33 AM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

One year bitches!

Old 11-19-2012, 10:25 AM    (permalink
jballa838
Team Leader
All-Pro

jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.jballa838 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
One year bitches!

2012 was a leap year. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by slightlyabroncosfan View Post
JBalla is mormon, so naturally he assumes that whenever you get one marriage done, another two or five are in the works.

jballa838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:58 PM    (permalink
WMD
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splat View Post
One year bitches!

Yeah but mainly.. DEAN AMBROSE IS HERE
Old 11-19-2012, 02:44 PM    (permalink
E-Man
Pro Bowler

E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.E-Man is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I've heard about Ambrose and Rollins a lot from people who watch NXT. Reigns has some good potential from what I hear too. They'll probably get buried Nexus style to Ryback and/or Cena, but Im intrigued and will be watching for the first time in weeks tonight.

Da riddum is too much for you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0
E-Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 02:55 PM    (permalink
Splat
Legend

Ryback will probably beat all 3 of them in a handicap match tonight...
Old 11-19-2012, 04:34 PM    (permalink
BloodBrother
All-Pro

Lol probably, but they are finally up to the main roster at least

Also, the survivor series match between team clay and team tensai was awesome
Old 11-19-2012, 04:42 PM    (permalink
MidwestJimmy
Veteran

MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MidwestJimmy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Ahh, a JBL mention. I went to a sports bar in my hometown (Rockford IL) and he was there signing stuff (back when he was still active in the ring). If anyone remembers or have seen The Carol Burnett Show, like when Carol would talk to the audience and you could tell she was genuine and nice, that's how JBL was. A real professional and good man.

Quote:
I just don't like this heel run by Punk. It's so forced. It's like they just are trying to find ways every week for Punk to up the ante
It's cool that you say that, because I was thinking the same thing. It's because they thought that all he had to do for a heel turn was attack The Rock. People were still cheering Punk, and that's why they gave him Paul Heyman and made Punk go uber-heel.

I really like Damian Sandow, but they are not doing enough with his gimmick. I think they should do a segment where they set up high brow stuff in the ring, like copies of the Mona Lisa, the Venus Demilo, etc. Sandow could say he is trying to educate the ignorant fans by explaining the significance of each work of art. After about two minutes, when the mood of the fans starts to turn really ugly, a face (whoever it may be) could run in and break the paintings and sculptors, creating a feud. If this was the days when WCW was around, the WWE would still be going the extra mile because of hard competition. (TNA, not so much.)

Sorry for the long post. I didn't know the wrestling thread was back and haven't posted on it in a while, so I got my money's worth.

Last edited by MidwestJimmy : 11-19-2012 at 04:46 PM.
MidwestJimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 04:46 PM    (permalink
georgiafan
Pro Bowler

georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.georgiafan is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I agree with you I like Sandow and his character has main event potential he is very good on the mic