Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2015 NFL Draft Forum

2015 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2015 NFL Draft

Old 10-04-2012, 11:32 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Rumored Underclassmen Declaring Thread

There have already been rumblings of players coming out after the year. Here are some that I found from Tony Pauline:

Quote:
Continue hearing Morgan Moses/T/Virginia has been meeting/met with agents & leaning towards entering the draft in early stages..mistake imo

Quote:
I have heard from several sources the past month Akeem Spence/DT/Illinois is very open to/likely to enter the '13 NFL Draft baring disaster

Quote:
Hearing rumblings Gavin Escobar/TE/SDSU entering + notes on sleepers Sudfeld & Marquardt @ Draft Insider News & Notes: http://www.draftinsider.net/
Old 10-04-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Halsey
All-Pro

Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Halsey is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jarvis Jones will declare unless something unexpected happens. He's made it clear he plans to declare without making an official announcement.

^What I just did to your argument
Halsey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 10:52 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I read that DT Sharrif Floyd and S Matt Elam are likely to leave Florida. I'll post the link if I can find it.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Hines is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
I read that DT Sharrif Floyd and S Matt Elam are likely to leave Florida. I'll post the link if I can find it.
I know the Florida coaches are pitching that to a recruit that Floyd is leaving.
Old 10-04-2012, 11:28 PM    (permalink
regoob2
All-Pro

regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.regoob2 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Should probably add the word "Rumored" to the thread title.

Akeem Spence would be making a big mistake by coming out.

regoob2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 08:55 AM    (permalink
duesouth
Rookie

duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.duesouth is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by regoob2 View Post
Should probably add the word "Rumored" to the thread title.

Akeem Spence would be making a big mistake by coming out.
Seen two Illinois games this year and I would agree - he's done little or nothing in both.
duesouth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2012, 11:22 AM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

FSU CB Xavier Rhodes was as good as gone last year before tweaking his knee in the Champs Sports Bowl, I see little chance he is around next year.

Bjoern Werner has said he would go if he was a Top 10 pick, the way he's playing that is certainly possible but time will tell.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2012, 01:03 AM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Jawan Jamison is considering as well:

Quote:
The more i watch him the more Jawan Jamison/RB/Rutgers reminds me of Ray Rice..hearing Jamison considering draft at this early stage...
Old 10-08-2012, 01:19 PM    (permalink
wicket
All-Pro

wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.wicket is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

tyler eifert is also a pretty good bet to go pro

Saints 2014 draft wish list:
- No pass rusher till the fourth round (or preferably at all)
- Corner or Wideout in the first
- No reaching
- No Kelvin Benjamin
wicket is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 11:19 AM    (permalink
thenewfeature06
Pro Bowler

thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.thenewfeature06 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hate how its not even middle of the season..almost and kids just have there mind made up.
Go Amare.

Orioles - Raiders - UNC - Nuggets/Wizards
thenewfeature06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 05:17 PM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Xavier Rhodes is probably one of the most overrated prospects in this draft. I've watched Florida State vs. Wake Forest, Clemson, S. Florida, and NC STATE. He doesn't look like a 1st round prospect at all.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2012, 06:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Besides the big 3 of Bray, Hunter, and Patterson at UT, another guy to keep an eye on from the Vols is Ja'Wuan James. I included him in the Vols prospects thread I made a few months ago. He's a 6'6" 320 lb. right tackle that is in his third year as a starter. I think he has some upside as a left tackle at the next level which should elevate his stock even more.
Old 10-17-2012, 11:35 PM    (permalink
dannyz
Veteran

dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.dannyz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
FSU CB Xavier Rhodes was as good as gone last year before tweaking his knee in the Champs Sports Bowl, I see little chance he is around next year.

Bjoern Werner has said he would go if he was a Top 10 pick, the way he's playing that is certainly possible but time will tell.
I think he might look at Jenkins and Decide to Leave if he is a Top 15 Pick.

I know it's the Middle of the Season but who else is thinking about Declaring?
dannyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 11:27 AM    (permalink
PeterMurray
Rookie

PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PeterMurray is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

You all heard it hear first, Luke Joeckel will be going back to school next year. I think he will project as a top ten pick but he will still return to school.
Old 10-19-2012, 12:21 PM    (permalink
MassNole
All-Pro

MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.MassNole is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyz View Post
I think he might look at Jenkins and Decide to Leave if he is a Top 15 Pick.

I know it's the Middle of the Season but who else is thinking about Declaring?
For FSU?

Christian Jones was believed to be a possibility to go early, but he hasn't taken that step forward that would justify that decision. But he is learning a new position which could cut into his productivity. Honestly he should have stayed where he was and Nick Moody should have taken over Nigel Bradham's old spot.

If Lamarcus Joyner was 3-4" taller, he'd be a near lock to go out early, but ultimately his size keeps him at school.

Other than that barring a Geno Hayes level stupid decision, I don't see anyone else even considering leaving early.
MassNole is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2012, 05:00 AM    (permalink
Duffman57
Veteran

Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Duffman57 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassNole View Post
For FSU?

Christian Jones was believed to be a possibility to go early, but he hasn't taken that step forward that would justify that decision. But he is learning a new position which could cut into his productivity. Honestly he should have stayed where he was and Nick Moody should have taken over Nigel Bradham's old spot.

If Lamarcus Joyner was 3-4" taller, he'd be a near lock to go out early, but ultimately his size keeps him at school.

Other than that barring a Geno Hayes level stupid decision, I don't see anyone else even considering leaving early.
Werner should go, hes only a RS Jr this year.
Duffman57 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:54 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Got these from Rotoworld:

Quote:
Minnesota redshirt junior DT Ra'Shede Hageman is already admitting that he will consider leaving for the NFL after this season.
I probably want to see where I would be draft-wise," Hageman said. "If anything I kind of want to sit down and talk to somebody and just hear what I need to do to improve myself." The Gopher is very long and somewhat lean for the position and still struggles to keep his pad level low, but the flashes are very intriguing.

Quote:
BYU junior OLB Kyle Van Noy has yet to decide his potential NFL future following the 2012 season.
"That will be something that I will have a discussion with my parents about after the final game," Van Noy said. However, the junior may have hinted he is leaning towards leaving after saying "(BYU) will always have players that will fill in, and keep moving on and keep getting better." He doesn't have the upside of teammate Ezekiel Ansah, but Van Noy is relentless in his pursuit. However, age is always a potential issue with BYU players.

Van Noy looks to be a pretty good pro prospect. I do not know his age, but the kid is a baller. He has 4 career interceptions, 16.5 sacks, and 35 tackles for loss with a few games left. He's also forced 8 fumbles. He is listed at 6'3 235 pounds. Haven't seen much film on him, but the numbers say a day 2 pick.

Hageman has a nice frame and looks to have a lot of potential, but not sure if he'll reach that(based on what this says) and has character concerns.

Last edited by Hines : 11-08-2012 at 04:00 PM.
Hines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:47 PM    (permalink
bruschis4all
Veteran

bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bruschis4all is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterMurray View Post
You all heard it hear first, Luke Joeckel will be going back to school next year. I think he will project as a top ten pick but he will still return to school.
OL will be really weak if Joeckel and Matthews return to school. Same with Lewan from Michigan. A lot of their guys stay. If those 3 return, fugly at OT in this draft.
bruschis4all is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:55 PM    (permalink
rawdawg
Veteran

rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.rawdawg is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

CBS Sportsline has Joeckel as their #1 overall prospect. It's possible he's a top 10 pick this year.
rawdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 07:44 PM    (permalink
nofalcons10
Veteran

nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nofalcons10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Got these from Rotoworld:

Hageman has a nice frame and looks to have a lot of potential, but not sure if he'll reach that(based on what this says) and has character concerns.
I like hageman.

I think he has six sacks and could turn out to be another akeim hicks or poor man's richard seymour. I really hope he comes out.
nofalcons10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 08:17 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hines View Post
Jawan Jamison is considering as well:
Jamison isn't Ray Rice like at all - except that he's small (and black).
Old 11-08-2012, 08:39 PM    (permalink
Bert Macklin
All-Pro

Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bert Macklin is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mingo and maybe Logan
Bert Macklin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 11:37 PM    (permalink
Big Bird
Rookie

Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Big Bird is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdawg View Post
CBS Sportsline has Joeckel as their #1 overall prospect. It's possible he's a top 10 pick this year.
The guy has been in my top 5 since before the season and should be in everybody's. He is an excellent football player.

Jake Long stayed until he graduated though, so it's certainly possible he stays. But Joeckel is a top 3 lock if he declares because he plays a premier position and is one of the best prospects at the position in sometime.

And what is wrong with Xavier Rhodes that caused somebody to say he is overrated? He is a complete shutdown corner. If he declares, along with Millner, then those two along with Banks make a really nice trio of corners at the top. Add-in D.J. Hayden (if he comes back healthy) and Poyer in the 2nd round, it's a nice class at the top. I really like Carrington Byndom and Nickell Robey as well, but I don't think they declare.
Big Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 07:48 PM    (permalink
Hines
Legend

Here are some rumblings I have found on Rotoworld:

Quote:
SI's Tony Pauline is hearing that it is a "forgone conclusion" Tennessee junior QB Tyler Bray and junior WR Justin Hunter will enter the 2013 NFL Draft.
Those same sources also said character issues could raise red flags on Bray. The Vols will almost certainly have a new coaching staff next season so Bray has a chance to improve his game under different decision makers, but we don't disagree with this "foregone conclusion." Pauline adds that junior receiver Cordarrelle Patterson is likely to stay.

Quote:
Ohio State redshirt sophomore CB Bradley Roby will consider declaring for the NFL if he receives first-round consideration, according to SI's Tony Pauline.
Behind defensive tackle Johnathan Hankins, Roby may be the Buckeyes most talented defender, but his lack of experience has shown up at times this season while getting beat in one on one matchups. Still, NFL teams will covet his athleticism, likely enough to make ROby a top-40 selection.

Quote:
SI's Tony Pauline is hearing that Ohio State junior DT Johnathan Hankins has told people around him that it is "95 percent" certain he is entering April's Draft.
Pauline adds that sources also say that head coach Urban Meyer "has been making a full court press" to get Hankins to stay one more season. The junior has apparently listened to what Meyer is saying, but 95 percent is a pretty strong stance. Prior to the season, Hankins appeared more open to returning for a final year. Although he hasn't been as consistently dominant as many hope, Hankins will battle to be the top defensive tackle selected.

Quote:
Clemson junior QB Tajh Boyd stated that his status for returning for the 2013 season is "up in the air."
Boyd indicated that it would be hard to leave his teammates for the NFL. We cannot put into words how much the junior has improved this season, and the weight he lost prior to the 2012 season has allowed for far better pocket mobility. Boyd has kept his eyes up more this season, avoiding many sacks that he would have taken last year.
Old 11-13-2012, 08:01 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Word on the street around UT is that Patterson won't have the grades to return next season even if he wants to. The same goes for Darrington Sentimore apparently. I hope that's false, though.