Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-09-2012, 07:59 AM    (permalink
Iamcanadian
All-NFLDC

Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Iamcanadian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Until they replace Romo at QB, the Cowboys are never going to compete even for the playoffs never mind the Super Bowl.
Cowboy fans can say wait to replace him but you are dooming your team to mediocrity no matter how much talent is on the team.
Bit the bullet and look for a franchise QB now, waiting only makes it a longer time before you will have any hope.
Old 11-09-2012, 08:10 AM    (permalink
LonghornsLegend
Legend

LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LonghornsLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamcanadian View Post
Until they replace Romo at QB, the Cowboys are never going to compete even for the playoffs never mind the Super Bowl.
Cowboy fans can say wait to replace him but you are dooming your team to mediocrity no matter how much talent is on the team.
Bit the bullet and look for a franchise QB now, waiting only makes it a longer time before you will have any hope.
Regardless of how you feel about Romo as a QB this is completely untrue. Unless you mean to tell me since Romo has been QB the Cowboys have never competed for the playoffs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Wright View Post
I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.
LonghornsLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:44 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Extend him! Give him a life time contract and he and Jerry can be the head of franchises together.

I don't see the cowboys doing anything with Jones as the GM.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:22 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Romo sucks and is done,stick a fork in him and the franchise ha just kidding about the team.At least get rid of Romo. He hasn't done anything this decade.They need a fresh young QB.Maybe trade for Mallet or draft some one mid round next draft.
Old 11-09-2012, 09:27 PM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshBoy! View Post
Trade Romo for anything higher than a 3rd to Chiefs/Jets/Jags/49ers. Most of those teams are contenders with Romo. It's time for the Boys to move on.

3 different coaches, same issues. One constant(besides Jerry)

Correct me if I am wrong but weren't the 49ers an OT loss, with a couple of flukey turnovers, away from being in the Super Bowl last season? And aren't they currently 6-2 and one of the favorites to win it all this year?
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:42 PM    (permalink
BigBanger
Veteran

BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBanger is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I extend him.

I promote Ryan to HC.

Build a defensive team with a smash mouth offense; an identity.

I trade away Dez Bryant. He's a cancer. An idiot. And an average player to boot.

Romo is not the problem.

I've only read a couple comments, but finding a QB in round 2 or 3? Or the Aaron Rodgers like fall in round 1? Yeah, that happens every year. Teams just can't stop find those starting QBs in round 2 or 3. Having the best QB in the NFL fall in the draft, and, coincidentally, right into your lap in the middle of round 1? Perfect. I don't get why teams don't just do that more often. Why not the Cowboys?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PossibleCabbage View Post
I would like it if there were more successful black Quarterbacks in the NFL...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bearsfan_51 View Post
iamcandian lives in a cabin in the Yukon Territory and writes letters to railroad barons about the price of hard tack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GatorsBullsFan View Post
I could possibly see Matthew Stafford Dropping out of the 1st round
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoRavens View Post
Tahj Boyd has the best fundamentals of any QB in this class, I think his game translates great to the NFL.
BigBanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 09:44 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

49ers don't need romo wth man. I would rather start Ck