Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > The Locker Room > Fantasy

Fantasy Fantasy Sports and Forum Mocks

Old 11-07-2012, 11:12 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Location: I'm a simple man. I like pretty, dark haired women and breakfast food
Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Are we still gonna try for 12 rounds?
Old 11-07-2012, 11:19 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob S View Post
Are we still gonna try for 12 rounds?
We certainly should. We're so close and honestly my team doesn't work without it.

Compliments of TACKLE

Gamertag/PSN: theboywonder44
TheBoyWonder22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 11:23 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

no one told me it was my turn update the selection page damnit then I'd know

bantx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:53 AM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TheBoyWonder22 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Jonas was picked too...

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 11-08-2012, 08:18 AM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Wait by who?
Paul is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 09:04 AM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Oh man I need to stop drinking. I'm back and will update the board

#MoncriefArmy
Wootylicous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 10:39 AM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thru 10...

PG - Wall | Knight
SG - Bryant | Martin
SF - DeRozan | Beasley
PF - West | Lee
C - Lopez | Kaman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 01:53 PM    (permalink
TheBoyWonder22
Shave
Pro Bowler

Ah, I forgot about Jeff Green. Nice pick!

Compliments of TACKLE

Old 11-08-2012, 02:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Paul skipped, bantx OTC.
D-Unit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 03:04 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rob S is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Bantx has like 20 minutes, someone text him
Old 11-08-2012, 03:20 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Paul is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

well **** I left my number. One sec
Old 11-08-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bantx is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Hold your horsies! I've been in class

Old 11-08-2012, 03:26 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.D-Unit is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Seriously... now THAT was a good pick Paul! Sanders is about to break out this year. His defense and rebounding was always good but he's starting to break out as a scorer.
Old 11-08-2012, 07:21 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Wootylicous is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Last round gents ! let's do this ****!

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-08-2012, 08:46 PM    (permalink
fenikz
Pillow Hat Pal
Legend

fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.fenikz is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG Rajon Rondo - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SG James Harden - Manu Ginobili - Derrick Rose - George Hill
SF Evan Turner - Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - Kenneth Faried
PF Pau Gasol - Kenneth Faried - DeJuan Blair
C Javale McGee - Kendrick Perkins - DeJuan Blair

obviously Rose/MKG will see their role/minutes increase by year 2

prob would see some strange/awesome lineups

Rondo Rose Harden Gasol McGee
Rose Harden MKG Gasol McGee
Rondo Rose Faried Blair Perkins
Rose Ginobili Harden Faried Gasol

Last edited by fenikz : 11-08-2012 at 08:58 PM.
fenikz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 01:50 AM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

who the **** would pick ariza? dammit d
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 12:09 PM    (permalink
Wootylicous
All-NFLDC

Rob on the clock.

#MoncriefArmy
Old 11-09-2012, 12:12 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
who the **** would pick ariza? dammit d
Was my last pick... He won't hurt you hogging the ball, plays under the concept of team, can hit a clutch jumper or drive if the opportunity is there...but mainly I took him for his defense. If you can't play D at the 3 spot in this league, you pretty much don't even have a chance. That's why I took Kawhi Leonard, Andrei Kirilenko and Trevor Ariza.

But I will always love you Scotty... no matter what everyone else says about you!
Old 11-09-2012, 12:45 PM    (permalink
Rob S
Suck it Metsox
Legend

Final Team

PG: Steve Nash : Jeremy Lin : Mo Williams
SG: Dwyane Wade : Avery Bradley
SF: Paul Pierce : Danilo Gallinari
PF: Dirk Nowitzki : Taj Gibson
C: Joakim Noah : Kevin Garnett : Bismack Biyombo
Old 11-09-2012, 01:13 PM    (permalink
Paul
All-NFLDC

awww yyyeaah

PG: Kyrie Irving - Goran Dragic - Greivis Vasquez
SG: Paul George - Tyreke Evans - Greivis Vasquez
SF: Nicolas Batum - Gordon Hayward
PF: Serge Ibaka - Luis Scola - Larry Sanders
C: Chris Bosh - Larry Sanders - Jonas Valanciunas
Old 11-09-2012, 02:19 PM    (permalink
scottyboy
Coolio Cat
Legend

scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.scottyboy is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

PG: Ty Lawson - Darren Collison
SG: Eric Gordon - JJ Reddick - MarShon Brooks
SF: Rudy Cool - Sam Young- Jeff Green - MarShon Brooks
PF: Derrick Favors - Patrick Patterson - Jeff Green
C: Dwight Howard - Andrew Bogut

Boomtown. I like how my team works off each other.

how we deciding this bad boy?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PalmerToCJ View Post
BTW, if it's 3rd and 97... I'm throwing a screen pass to Brian Leonard and he will convert.
scottyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 02:50 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottyboy View Post
PG: Ty Lawson - Darren Collison
SG: Eric Gordon - JJ Reddick - MarShon Brooks
SF: Rudy Cool - Sam Young- Jeff Green - MarShon Brooks
PF: Derrick Favors - Patrick Patterson - Jeff Green
C: Dwight Howard - Andrew Bogut

Boomtown. I like how my team works off each other.

how we deciding this bad boy?
We're doing it Cub Scout style! Everyone wins an award!

Most Strange/Aweseome Rotations: fenikz

Team with the best variety of Passports: Paul

Most Experienced Team: Rob S

Most Knowledgeable with the Team's Nursing Staff: Scotty

Best Overall Undisputed, #1 Champion of All the World, Best at Everything Team: D-Unit

Old 11-09-2012, 03:06 PM    (permalink
ncst8fan83
Pro Bowler

ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.ncst8fan83 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Not too bad. I like my offensive firepower, but defense kind of worries me. I think they all have the ability to dominate defensively, but they've not shown a passion for it yet.

PG - John Wall | Brandon Knight
SG - Kobe Bryant | Kevin Martin | Thabo Sefolosha
SF - DeMar DeRozan | Michael Beasley | Thabo Sefolosha
PF - David West | David Lee | Robin Lopez
C - Brook Lopez | Chris Kaman | Robin Lopez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morgan Freeman
Titty sprinkles
ncst8fan83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
D-Unit
DC Administrator
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncst8fan83 View Post
Not too bad. I like my offensive firepower, but defense kind of worries me. I think they all have the ability to dominate defensively, but they've not shown a passion for it yet.

PG - John Wall | Brandon Knight
SG - Kobe Bryant | Kevin Martin | Thabo Sefolosha
SF - DeMar DeRozan | Michael Beasley | Thabo Sefolosha
PF - David West | David Lee | Robin Lopez
C - Brook Lopez | Chris Kaman | Robin Lopez
Best Collection of Light Skin Ballas.
Old 11-09-2012, 03:09 PM    (permalink
bantx
I have a Custom Title
All-NFLDC

PG: Tony Parker / Stephen Curry
SG: Stephen Curry / Dion Waiters / Carlos Delfino
SF: Gerald Wallace / Thaddeus Young / Steve Novak
PF: Kevin Love / Anderson Varejao
C: DeMarcus Cousin / Spencer Hawes / Brandan Wright

I present to you the most balanced powerful team in this league.

My bench will rain 3s onto you and then my frontcourt will grab every rebound in a 10 foot radius.

Championships