Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

View Poll Results: Eddie George or Tiki Barber
Eddie George is Better, but both should be in the Hall of fame 14 17.07%
Eddie George is Better. Only George should be in Hall of Fame 29 35.37%
Tiki Barber is Better but both should be in the Hall 15 18.29%
Tiki is Better. Only Tiki should be in Hall of Fame 24 29.27%
Voters: 82. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-18-2007, 01:28 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
Jacobs a freakin breast, but i still remeber how pissed he was last year when the giants blew that lead against the Titans.....I think he ate some of the media alive...
He has a fiery demeanor to him. He plays with so much adrenanline. I really think he's determined to prove everyone wrong.

To be honest, I personally don't know if he can be an everydown back. His first step is very slow, and he doesn't have great lateral movement.

But I will say this, every time Ive doubted him (which has been alot actually), he has proved me wrong so far. So who knows. Hopefully, he proves me wrong even more next year.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:29 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eacantdraft View Post
Keep thinking that.
He is right. Your negative rep does nothing to me. I won't give you rep. But will give you props in that post for finding two who had more yards in a three year span. Although those might be the only two. I'm not sure if homerism can be ignorant as well. I'm sure there are many things ignorant about yourself but I kind see how my homerism that I may or may not have is ignorant.
Jughead10 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:30 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

eacantdraft smells like sex panther.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Its true. Negative rep from red square posters doesnt effect anyone.

Contrarily, now you just opened up the oppurtunity for Jug to negative rep you in return, and his negative rep will in fact effect your status. So....you basically just screwed yourself.

Good job.
Then he is not man enough to back up his promise. He made a silly statement, I showed him facts otherwise. He got pwned. Let's see him fulfill his promise.
eacantdraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:31 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Jughead10 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
He has a fiery demeanor to him. He plays with so much adrenanline. I really think he's determined to prove everyone wrong.

To be honest, I personally don't know if he can be an everydown back. His first step is very slow, and he doesn't have great lateral movement.

But I will say this, every time Ive doubted him (which has been alot actually), he has proved me wrong so far. So who knows. Hopefully, he proves me wrong even more next year.
He is actually a pretty calm and collected guy off the field. He admits something goes off in his head and he just loses it on the field. After a game when he get an unsportsmanlike call for doing something to a guy after he ran over him out of bounds, his reply was "I just felt like disrespecting the guy". I hope we see less of that.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:33 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
Then he is not man enough to back up his promise. He made a silly statement, I showed him facts otherwise. He got pwned. Let's see him fulfill his promise.
I don't think I got "pwned", whatever that means. I'm pretty sure the fact that you use that word proves the point that I'm better than you in all aspects of life.

Ok now I'm just being an ass. I apologize. I almost just dislike this guy as much as that racist Steelers fan who used to troll the boards.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:34 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jughead10 View Post
He is actually a pretty calm and collected guy off the field. He admits something goes off in his head and he just loses it on the field. After a game when he get an unsportsmanlike call for doing something to a guy after he ran over him out of bounds, his reply was "I just felt like disrespecting the guy". I hope we see less of that.
Yeah, we saw too much of that. He has to keep his emotions in check in between plays.

For the longevity of his own career, he needs to just go down sometimes. Sometimes he's trying to prove too much by taking hits he shouldn't have to take. And that leads to fumbles too.

But screen passes to Jacobs should be very interesting to see. We need more screen passes in our playbook. Shockey, Moss, and Jacobs all need screen passes designed for them.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:41 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
I don't think I got "pwned", whatever that means. I'm pretty sure the fact that you use that word proves the point that I'm better than you in all aspects of life.

Ok now I'm just being an ass. I apologize. I almost just dislike this guy as much as that racist Steelers fan who used to troll the boards.

You cannot even keep your word like a real man. You got pwned, owned, and whatever term there is for getting shown up.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:52 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I don't understand why anyone is really fighting about this. Both Tiki and George had a few brilliant years, but neither can really be considered an all-time great. They are both borderline cases to get into the HOF. Even if they eventually get in, it will take some time for it to happen because there are other deserving parties.

This topic is not a good one. The two players are completely different in terms of size, running style, and offensive scheme. We might as well be debating Moses Moreno vs. James Jett.

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

bsaza2358 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:55 PM    (permalink
Jughead10
The Juggernaut
Legend

Quote:
You cannot even keep your word like a real man. You got pwned, owned, and whatever term there is for getting shown up.
I guess you are really rep depraved. My word for positive rep must have been like waving a T-Bone Steak in front of a starving dog.
Old 04-18-2007, 01:56 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:

They have a nearly identical posting style. The only difference is scorchin was more angry, ea is more immature.

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 01:58 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bsaza2358 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This topic really isn't worth fighting over. I hope it dies quickly, but painfully like that dude that got dropped in acid at the end of Robocop...

I am "America's Poster"... http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...9&postcount=25

Old 04-18-2007, 01:59 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiver View Post
They have a nearly identical posting style. The only difference is scorchin was more angry, ea is more immature.
What was funny was when Scorchin would try to tell us he's black, as if thats a legitimate excuse for being a racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if TheGunnShow was Scorchin.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:00 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post
This topic really isn't worth fighting over. I hope it dies quickly, but painfully like that dude that got dropped in acid at the end of Robocop...
OOooo, I remember that.

Remember when the truck hit him? You had to cringe a little just watching it.

I still hate that evil skeeze from Robocop 2. God I hated her. She shouldve went out like that.

I still love how the old guy went "BEHAAAVE YOURSELVES!!!" to the robots. I saw a funny forum pic like that once. Made me crack up.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:01 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Does anyone remember Shasta McNasty and all of his other user names? That dude hated black people like nothing else, but would accuse people of being racist against whites when they disagreed with him...

Old 04-18-2007, 02:02 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

Quote:
OOooo, I remember that.

Remember when the truck hit him? You had to cringe a little just watching it.

I still hate that evil skeeze from Robocop 2. God I hated her. She shouldve went out like that.

I still love how the old guy went "BEHAAAVE YOURSELVES!!!" to the robots. I saw a funny forum pic like that once. Made me crack up.

For you, BBD!!!

Old 04-18-2007, 02:07 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsaza2358 View Post

For you, BBD!!!
Oh man, that was so bad!

He was probably grateful for that truck.

Lol, good ol Robocop. That movie was so 80s. I used to get weirded out seeing robocop without his eyepiece. It just looked so freaky to me.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:24 PM    (permalink
LitoSheppard
Veteran

LitoSheppard needs more cowbell.

Tiki Was better then Eddie Goerge, it hurts me to say, but Tiki was one of the best runners in the game and the most patient back in the leauge, i love Tiki, however, Eddie Goerge will be a HOF and Tiki won't

^ bantx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LEROY_FROM_YONDER View Post
**** this forum it will never ever been good cause its memebers eat doo doo
Quote:
I just left him negative rep saying "I don't eat doo doo".
LitoSheppard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 02:27 PM    (permalink
bsaza2358
Arch-Bishop
Icon

I still think that neither will get in.

Old 04-18-2007, 02:43 PM    (permalink
eacantdraft
Pro Bowler

Quote:
Originally Posted by LitoSheppard View Post
Tiki Was better then Eddie Goerge, it hurts me to say, but Tiki was one of the best runners in the game and the most patient back in the leauge, i love Tiki, however, Eddie Goerge will be a HOF and Tiki won't

What make you think Eddie George is even going to get within sniffing distance of the Hall of Fame? If Art Monk has a hard time getting in, then a RB with only two season of 4.0 or above is not getting in.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:33 PM    (permalink
ks_perfection
Veteran

ks_perfection hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

Tiki shouldn't come close, he had a few very good seasons and a bunch of meaningless action. Terrell Davis was similar only his productive seasons were great and he's not going to get in.

eacan sums up why George shouldn't either.
ks_perfection is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:45 PM    (permalink
Big Mike
Veteran

Big Mike hopes to escalate quickly but not get out of hand.

I like George Better but i will say Barber

ALL COMPLIMENTS TO: BANTX FOR THE SIG

XBOX360 Gamertag: GZA88
Big Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 08:47 PM    (permalink
Shiver
Icon

Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Shiver is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What was funny was when Scorchin would try to tell us he's black, as if thats a legitimate excuse for being a racist.

I wouldn't be surprised if TheGunnShow was Scorchin.
At first his excuse was; 'I have plenty of black friends.'

Then, because that didn't work; 'I am actually black.'

Right...

Shiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:24 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
What make you think Eddie George is even going to get within sniffing distance of the Hall of Fame? If Art Monk has a hard time getting in, then a RB with only two season of 4.0 or above is not getting in.
If you only judge a RB by YPC, than thats your problem not there

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 09:45 PM    (permalink
Number 10
All-NFLDC

Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.Number 10 is a cocksman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smittyjs View Post
If you only judge a RB by YPC, than thats your problem not there
How many times did Eddie have over 50 receptions in a season?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes99ej View Post
These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED
Number 10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2007, 10:42 PM    (permalink
smittyjs
All-Pro

smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.smittyjs is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Only once he had a 50 REC season, but how many times did Baber carries the ball 300 times a season and did he carry the ball more than 400 times a season in his career? Also who had more rushing and total TD's??

Jay Cutler>Matt Leinart>>>>danman253
XBL GT smitty js Go Vandy!!!!!!
Chris Johnson son!!!!!!!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoUr82vUx60
http://www.bangcartoon.com/2007/pacman.htm
smittyjs is offline   Reply With Quote