Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > 2014 NFL Draft Forum

2014 NFL Draft Forum Discuss the 2014 NFL Draft

Old 11-10-2012, 02:30 PM    (permalink
Scott Wright
Owner
All-NFLDC

Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Scott Wright is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.
Default Da'Rick Rogers Will Enter 2013 NFL Draft

Tennessee Tech WR Da'Rick Rogers will enter the 2013 NFL Draft, per @Josh_Ward.

In case you aren't familiar with Rogers, he was a former Top 10 recruit nationally according to Rivals who began his college career at Tennessee and had 67 receptions for 1,040 yards (15.5 avg.) and 9 touchdowns in 2011 for Volunteers. Unfortunately Rogers was sent packing from Knoxville following multiple failed drug tests and transferred down a level for this season.

Rogers is arguably a first round talent but will obviously slip a bit on Draft Day due to character concerns. Top 100 is a possibility though, especially since this is a weak crop of senior wideouts.

Twitter: twitter.com/DraftCountdown

Draft Countdown Podcast, Every Tuesday at 8 PM EST
www.blogtalkradio.com/draftcountdown and on iTunes

Scott Wright is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:32 PM    (permalink
Matthew Jones
All-NFLDC

Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Matthew Jones is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I'm expecting him to go in the second or third round at the latest. His character issues seem overblown based on some interviews I've seen.
Old 11-10-2012, 02:35 PM    (permalink
AntoinCD
All-Pro

AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.AntoinCD is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Rogers going the opposite direction of Mathieu and it's worked out for him. Sure he may not reach the heights in the draft he probably would have had he been able to stay at UT but I think he will be a second round pick. I do think he has a chance to sneak into the late first if he has a good offseason and can show the issues are in the past. It's actually scary to think how good that Vols offense could have been when they would have had 3 legitimate top 50 draft picks

BoneKrusher killing it with the sig
AntoinCD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 02:38 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Sig quote says it all.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:08 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Unreal ability. A divine power forced him to be an idiot and get the boot from UT because those 3 should be illegal together at any level. Scary thing is Rogers might have the highest ceiling of the 3.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:17 PM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

He'll go to the Chiefs at the top of the 3rd.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
Pit Bull #53
Team Leader
All-Pro

Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Pit Bull #53 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This play sums up his game perfectly for me. Bray throws a pass to him in the endzone, he gets sandwiched and completely destroyed between two Cincinnati defenders. Hit hard enough to send his helmet flying. He gets up with the biggest smile on his face while the two defenders are left lying on the ground in agony wondering if they delivered the hit or took it.
Pit Bull #53 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 05:10 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Nevermind. Wrong guy. Forgot which one left Tennessee.
Old 11-10-2012, 06:00 PM    (permalink
Don Vito
Team Leader
All-Pro

Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Don Vito is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vidae View Post
He'll go to the Chiefs at the top of the 3rd.
He won't last beyond the top of the second. After the combine he'll probably go in the first, and honestly anyone who gets him after that is Committing highway robbery.

Feed Moncrief
Don Vito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 06:42 PM    (permalink
nameless
Rookie

nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.nameless is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I had such high hopes for that crop of Tennessee juniors a few years ago. Da'Rick turned out to be a knucklehead, Justin Hunter's knee exploded(although he seems to be coming back well), and I don't even know where to start with Bray.

Anyway, tangent aside, you've got to love this kids talent. I can see him doing a lot better than top 100 if he nails the interviews and tests well. Guys that are 6'3 with speed AND the kind of physical element he brings to the table just aren't a common sight. There's still some things that I would have liked to see him clean up in his game(Can't say if he's been working towards that as I don't get many Tennessee Tech games up here), but you take character out of the equation and you have a guy that's very similar to Julio Jones in terms of ability.
nameless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 07:02 PM    (permalink
CashmoneyDrew
Icon

CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.CashmoneyDrew is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

No doubt that he's extremely talented, but I wouldn't touch him before the 4th. He needs an ego check. And even then I would have to have a veteran locker room that would quickly put him in his place if he was out of line. He's got more issues than just pot.
Old 11-10-2012, 07:07 PM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.descendency is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pit Bull #53 View Post
Sig quote says it all.
lol. I have to wonder about players that make comparisons like that...
Old 11-10-2012, 08:04 PM    (permalink
BamaFalcon59
All-NFLDC

BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BamaFalcon59 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nameless View Post
I had such high hopes for that crop of Tennessee juniors a few years ago. Da'Rick turned out to be a knucklehead, Justin Hunter's knee exploded(although he seems to be coming back well), and I don't even know where to start with Bray.

Anyway, tangent aside, you've got to love this kids talent. I can see him doing a lot better than top 100 if he nails the interviews and tests well. Guys that are 6'3 with speed AND the kind of physical element he brings to the table just aren't a common sight. There's still some things that I would have liked to see him clean up in his game(Can't say if he's been working towards that as I don't get many Tennessee Tech games up here), but you take character out of the equation and you have a guy that's very similar to Julio Jones in terms of ability.
A guy with physical ability like Julio is Patterson, not Rogers.

Next Up: 2012
BamaFalcon59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2012, 09:50 PM    (permalink
phlysac
All-Pro

phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.phlysac is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Swag
Old 11-11-2012, 07:41 AM    (permalink
bucfan12
Pro Bowler

bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bucfan12 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phlysac View Post

Swag
Lol. 10 char.
bucfan12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:26 AM    (permalink
TitanHope
Website Contributor
All-NFLDC

TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.TitanHope is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AntoinCD View Post
It's actually scary to think how good that Vols offense could have been when they would have had 3 legitimate top 50 draft picks
Had Rodgers stayed, it could have been 5 considering Hunter, Thomas, Patterson, Rodgers, and Braysed God.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Vito View Post
A divine power forced him to be an idiot and get the boot from UT because those 3 should be illegal together at any level.
They'd have still managed to lose 327-330.

[@TDWinstead]
Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelJordanEberle (sabf) View Post
Damn Ke$ha is sexy.
TitanHope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 09:37 AM    (permalink
descendency
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitanHope View Post
They'd have still managed to lose 327-330.
Tennessee has more dropped balls than every middle school.
Old 11-11-2012, 11:34 AM    (permalink
katnip
Veteran

katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.katnip is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Based on what I read in here. He's like former Syracuse, current Buc Mike Williams. Except better physically.

Sig by, Hitman D
katnip is offline   Reply With Quote