Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Team Boards > New York Giants Team Forum

New York Giants Team Forum Discuss the G-Men

Old 11-11-2012, 02:24 PM    (permalink
OSUGiants17
All-NFLDC

Location: Richard Sherman: Trolling uptight white people since 2011
OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.OSUGiants17 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

We got 2 weeks to fix this ****. Perry and Gilbride better get a talkin to and change things up cause if we play anything like we have the past 3 weeks against GB we are beyond ******

OSUGiants17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
LTgiants
All-NFLDC

LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.LTgiants is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Old 11-11-2012, 02:28 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Thank god we have BYE week next week.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:39 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

This is like the Saints game from last year.

sig by BoneKrusher
Giantsfan1080 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:40 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
This is like the Saints game from last year.
We get killed by them so often they seem to all run together as one big game.
Old 11-11-2012, 02:48 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Giantsfan1080 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
We get killed by them so often they seem to all run together as one big game.
Haha agreed. One long beating.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 02:58 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

0 TDs yet again! I never in all my days seen a HOF QB go 3 games TD less! LOL. It truly is amazing!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:12 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
0 TDs yet again! I never in all my days seen a HOF QB go 3 games TD less! LOL. It truly is amazing!
It is ridiculous. I'm a little more concerned that Coughlin called the D soft and they came out and played crappy early.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 03:14 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I love November panics.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
It is ridiculous. I'm a little more concerned that Coughlin called the D soft and they came out and played crappy early.
LOL. It's Perry Fewell's most favorite play! We run it a lot. Miles austin in the lights, and then Dez Bryant wide open. It's right up there with the 3 man rush.

But I have zero faith with the defense, but this offensive system is quickly losing my faith. I respected it and Gilbride but I can tell you it's going down.

3 games 0 TDs. See if Brees, Peyton, AR, and Ben have that happen to them. Or matt ryan this season.

I have NEVER seen that happen to a HOF, 2 time SB MVP. NEVER! 3 f'ing games zero tds. We could have threw the ball at the goal line more, and we went to the run and i said then. Poor Eli, scoreless yet again.
Old 11-11-2012, 03:22 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosebud View Post
I love November panics.
I don't really see anyone panicking here. I know I'm not. NYG is right though that it's insane Eli could go 3 games without a TD.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 03:31 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Let's put it this way: Do you think Brees, Peyton, AR, Big Ben, and Matt Ryan would go 3 F'ing games without a TD?

Swoon, no swoon, do you think their teams would let that happen? Even if the overall team is going to lose the game, do you think that team would let them go 3 games without a TD?

That's BS that we let that happen! I have never seen that ever in football where a future HOF QB, 2 time SB MVP QB goes 3 games without a TD.

And the misleading fact is we ARE in the red zone every game! EVERY DAMN GAME! We could have let Eli throw it more than one just now, but Brown took it in. It's BS!

I mean seriously, 3 games!
Old 11-11-2012, 03:40 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

That's the worst I've seen the Giants ever play in my days as a fan. Just terrible football all around. I don't want to panic, because I should know better, but I am in a light state of panic now. This just doesn't look like a good football team. Right now.

A Bonekrusher masterpiece!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forenci View Post
JPP enjoys raping offensive tackles.
BigBlueNorwegian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:46 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

This was like the Panther game in reverse where we were the team getting owned.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

I'm not even close to panicking. We do this all the time and we still have the lead in the division.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
That's the worst I've seen the Giants ever play in my days as a fan. Just terrible football all around. I don't want to panic, because I should know better, but I am in a light state of panic now. This just doesn't look like a good football team. Right now.
It's up there but I've seen plenty worse the last 5 years. Saints game last year, the Sheridan era, and others. We'll get it going again.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 04:06 PM    (permalink
Canadian_draft_fan
Veteran

Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.Canadian_draft_fan wakes up in the morning and pisses excellence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBlueNorwegian View Post
You must have a short memory. They got thumped last year by the Rex gross man Skins at home. To lose to that team is pathetic. I don't understand how the Giants suck every November. They always seem to recover in December so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you guys.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:09 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Also there's no coincidence this offense has been much worse since Diehl has been back. He's in Wayne Hunter territory right now. He needs to go to the bench immediately.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 04:10 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
You must have a short memory. They got thumped last year by the Rex gross man Skins at home. To lose to that team is pathetic. I don't understand how the Giants suck every November. They always seem to recover in December so I wouldn't be too worried if I were you guys.
If we don't lose that game we don't win the SB. That loss got us going so I'm almost thankful it happened.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 04:19 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BigBlueNorwegian is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian_draft_fan View Post
That was also a horrible game, yes. But to me, this was worse in the way they played. We had lost this game from the first snap.

Quote:
Old 11-11-2012, 04:24 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

NYG,

How is it possible in a complex option route system that opposing D's have figured us out? The point of our offense is teams can't figures us out because it's always changing out there depending on what the D plays against us. I know you think it's the system now but can you explain as to why you think that's even possible?

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 04:51 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
NYG,

How is it possible in a complex option route system that opposing D's have figured us out? The point of our offense is teams can't figures us out because it's always changing out there depending on what the D plays against us. I know you think it's the system now but can you explain as to why you think that's even possible?
How is it possible? Just watch the routes we run and where the defenders are in relation to our WRs/TE. They know what's going to run. I suspected that we have been running the same thing and all it takes is 1 team to show something on tape.

You see it with your two eyes now. I don't know what else to tell you. I have seen 1 game like this. Like the T-giving, Denver game, but I never seen 3 game stretch this poorly played which leads me to believe this. Prior, I said this system was a BOOM or BUST system. When it's on we can are amazing, and when off it's beyond bad. As if this team, never played football before.

I think we can break down the routes associated with this system based on the techniques and coverages we play. In theory, it's not supposed to happen. But it is, and we are:

1. Not getting separation
2. No intermediate routes. It's either check down or go deep. We are running 5 snd 7 step concept passing game and still NO ONE is getting open. That's not a good sign! Eli has all day at times and still can't find anyone so has to fit it in there.

3. Factor in Nicks hurt, Cruz getting bracketed and no consistent performances from Hixon, MB or R.R. and you have it even worse.

4. Then.. factor in our OL having issues this game and it's a complete perfect storm.

That's what you have been seeing now. We found how the Browns played the Pats in 2007, and used that blue print to game plan vs the Pats. That article has been printed and online.

Teams have found something on us and figured out something. That to me is obvious. It's not even a middle ground where we can say, hey we tried, but lost. They simply beat us. It's a suffocating performance!

The routes we tend to run are:

Curls, come backs, Digs, outs, Square ins, hitches, and back shoulder stuff. All that is getting figured out, and watch every throw and route. I called it in the game day thread on BBI. The window is so small to complete the pass.

Compare it to the offense the Bengals ran or the Pittsburgh offense. It's quite different.
Old 11-11-2012, 04:56 PM    (permalink
Giantsfan1080
Legend

Thanks NYG very good post. I still think it's just a terrible rut but it is concerning. Like I said I thought we run this system because it's not really possible to "figure out" but something is certainly up. Nicks was good today but Cruz has been awful the last 3 games also.

Randle and Wilson have been super disappointing also. We need more production from them. Sanu looked good today I still am upset we didn't take him and of course he has to have his first big game against us. What a kick in the balls that was.

The Bradshaw fumble was the end of the game. If we score there then we win this game today. That just really killed us.

Diehl is awful I can't say it enough.

Our DLine was embarrassing today. These guys just disappear which also makes 0 sense.

sig by BoneKrusher
Old 11-11-2012, 05:16 PM    (permalink
BaLLiN
2014 Mock Draft Champion
All-Pro

BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BaLLiN is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

NYG you are right. I have never seen a team having such a hard time picking up short yardage in the NFL while passing. Its ridiculous.

Sig by BK <3

Jerry Reese is sooo Dreamy <3333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sniper
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thumper's Rep Comment
I ****** hate you, stupid *** smd
Greatest. Rep. Comment. EVER! You're not 12 or anything.
Philadelphia, the city of brotherly love (:
BaLLiN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 05:24 PM    (permalink
BigBlueNorwegian
Veteran

Quote:
Diehl is awful I can't say it enough.
He needs to ride the ******* pine now. I hope the coaching staff sees this when they evaluate over the bye week. And Andre Brown needs to get the majority of the carries. I get that Bradshaw is an emotional leader and a good blocker, but he's on his last legs as a rusher. Never gets more than 2-3 yds.

But the worst is Diehl. He looks totally done. He's a backup swing tackle, nothing else

Quote: