Draft Countdown Forums

Go Back   Draft Countdown Forums > Draft Countdown Forums > Pro Football

Pro Football Discuss professional football.

Old 11-12-2012, 11:01 AM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerBaron View Post
In other news, the Bengals defenders finally told Eli to go home after he continued throwing passes to them after the game.

Seriously, his 3rd quarter yesterday was awful. Just awful. Place some deserved blame elsewhere too, but make sure to save a big helping for Eli.
Yeah not a good game. I am guessing it's frustrating when no one is getting open. I am sure it's frustrating when guys are fumbling, can't pass block, and drop wide open TDs.

So then you force stuff, when you shouldn't. I am sure it's frustrating when you're the guy who has has bailed the team out with come back wins, and when you have a bad game, NO ONE is helping you out. It was an amazing effort, from the OL not blocking, to RB fumbling, to WRs dropping passes. It would be nice if someone for once helped the QB out.
NY+Giants=NYG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:40 AM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Eli is not playing well. It's our typical November swoon.

We'll go 6-5. The sky will be falling.

Then we'll do enough in December to make the playoffs.

We've seen this story before.
Old 11-12-2012, 11:49 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

LOL I cant believe it...oh wait actually I can.

The media is hyping up the Cowboys again because they beat a horrible team playing with a rookie QB. Someone on ESPN I forgot who said they think the Cowboys will make the playoffs and this was a turn around game for them. LMAO!! ESPN and their Cowboys. God help them. I'm surprise there isnt a Cowboys special every day on that network with how much dick sucking they like to do.

Oh I cant wait until the Cowboys fall on there faces at the end of the season.

/rant

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:51 AM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Haven't you learned the formula yet?

After any loss - Cowboys are the worst team even and super underachievers and everyone should be fired and cut. Overrated. Time to blow up this team. Jerry Jones needs to hire a GM.

After any win - Cowboyz are teh greetest! Playoff bound! Totally underrated! SUPERBOWLZZZ!!!
Old 11-12-2012, 11:52 AM    (permalink
Da-Phins
Veteran

Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Da-Phins is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbluedefense View Post
Eli is not playing well. It's our typical November swoon.

We'll go 6-5. The sky will be falling.

Then we'll do enough in December to make the playoffs.

We've seen this story before.
Yeah I dont think any of you Giants fans should be concerned with your team. Been there, done that. You won 2 superbowls in the past 5 years for a reason. Your team is damn good when it really matter.

But what I do find strange is Eli hasnt thrown a TD in the last few games. WTF is that **** about? I dont recall the Giants offense ever playing that bad.

Props to fenikz on the awesome sig
Da-Phins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:54 AM    (permalink
vidae
SWDC Mafia
Legend

vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.vidae is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Well Cruz dropped a wide open TD pass, so it wasn't like Eli was totally inept yesterday.

** RIP themaninblack. You will be missed. **
vidae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 11:58 AM    (permalink
abaddon41_80
Pro Bowler

abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.abaddon41_80 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

If I were a Giants fan I would definitely be at least a little concerned. They are very lucky that they haven't lost four straight and even during their 4-game losing streak last season Eli didn't look this bad. You could argue that Eli had similar bad stretches in 2007 but they didn't lose back-to-back games after starting 0-2 that season.
abaddon41_80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
bigbluedefense
Team Leader
Legend

bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.bigbluedefense is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post
Yeah I dont think any of you Giants fans should be concerned with your team. Been there, done that. You won 2 superbowls in the past 5 years for a reason. Your team is damn good when it really matter.

But what I do find strange is Eli hasnt thrown a TD in the last few games. WTF is that **** about? I dont recall the Giants offense ever playing that bad.
There's lots of reasons. Part of it is Eli. He's not accurate right now. And I have seen his passes lose some zip. I wonder if he's hiding an injury or if he is in fact just tired. He'll never admit it though.

Or it could be he's just not focusing on fundamentals and that's causing his passes to sail.

So partly Eli.

The other part is our OL has been awful. But that's no different from last year. Last year it was awful too.

The other part is Nicks is injured. He can't seperate, so teams are just keying in on Cruz and taking Cruz out of the game. So Cruz isn't getting open and Nicks isn't getting open. Last year you could cover 1 or the other but not both. This year bc of injuries to Nicks, you can cover both.

And the last part is we haven't been able to replace Manningham. He was the guy who would be good for 1 or 2 big plays a game when teams focused too much on Cruz and Nicks. No player has emerged to be that guy this year.

The run game also sucks. But it sucked last year too.

So that's basically our offensive issues in a nutshell.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:02 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.NY+Giants=NYG is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Da-Phins View Post

The media wants to pile it on him. Not true, it's actually across the board. Guys dropping balls, and fumbling. Also, it's such a narrow line between good and bad. If he had TDs in the red zone, it wouldn't be as bad. I always said this was a system unlike others and we don't pad Eli's stats or even go out of our to do that.

Our red zone play calling is bush league. Even Brian B. said something about this and being adamant about running the ball still. At the goal line in garbage time we threw once, and then had Brown run it in.

So now 3 straight games without a TD pass. Would Brees, brady, Peyton, and Big Ben go 3 games without a TD pass? Win or lose, would that team allow that?

Also, it's not like we can't get into opposing team's red zone. We are there but we fizzle out, and Mr. Tynes, our current MVP is kicking FGs. He leads the league right now in FGs.

It's bad right now. Someone posted as we were getting owned yesterday that we need 9 FGs to win, lol. We know we can't score in the red zone so now the jokes are coming out.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:16 PM    (permalink
Docta
Veteran

Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Docta is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
So now 3 straight games without a TD pass. Would Brees, brady, Peyton, and Big Ben go 3 games without a TD pass? Win or lose, would that team allow that?
There have supposedly been 4 other QBs to do that after winning a SB. Don't know who they are, but you could probably find out using PFR.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:19 PM    (permalink
gpngc
All-NFLDC

gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.gpngc is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

I think this week in the NFL was pretty rad.
gpngc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:24 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docta View Post
There have supposedly been 4 other QBs to do that after winning a SB. Don't know who they are, but you could probably find out using PFR.
I am not talking about in NFL history. I am talking right now currently. I knew this would happen by the way we call plays. I saw it game after game. In the red zone, and then fizzle out and Mr. MVP Tynes kicking FGs. It's not like we have zero talent on offense. There is no excuse for Tynes leading the NFL.
Old 11-12-2012, 12:28 PM    (permalink
Bob Sanders Dreadlock
Pro Bowler

Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Bob Sanders Dreadlock is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Right, but what is your suggestion? Indefinite overtime period? College style overtime?

The first one is a possibility, but the fact that it isn't already implemented tells me that the NFL isn't going to do it.

The 2nd one is just stupid. I absolute hate college overtime. Yes, it does give us a definite winner and loser, but it's just a stat padding shootout. Maybe it wouldn't be as bad if the teams had to start outside of FG range or something. I'm not saying they should start at their own 20, but at least the opponents 40. Make them have to work a little just to get in a long FG.
Keep adding time on the clock till somebody wins.

Colts Cardinals Bulls Hurricanes
Bob Sanders Dreadlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 12:33 PM    (permalink
Rosebud
All-NFLDC

Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Rosebud is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Sanders Dreadlock View Post
Keep adding time on the clock till somebody wins.
If you can't win a game in OT, you don't deserve to win the game. Hell I'm not even sure I like how long OT is already. If you can't secure that victory in the time allotted to you like every other team, you don't deserve to add a W to your record. At least not until the playoffs when you obviously play until someone wins.

BK

Quote:
Originally Posted by AcheTen View Post
JPP is a better and more productive player than Brandon Graham
Quote:
Originally Posted by abaddon41_80 View Post
Is Shaun Hill a top 10 QB? Definitely not. Is he a top 20 one? Almost certainly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBCX View Post
Most misleading 10+ sack season EVER.
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 01:12 PM    (permalink
Babylon
Legend

Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Babylon is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantsfan1080 View Post
Great so Goldson is an idiot like McNabb.
McNabb was paid to not be an idiot, with Goldson it doesn't matter.
Babylon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:07 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...ches-confused/

You can apparently add Dashon Goldson's name to the list of players who didn't know ties could happen.

If I was a coach, I'd sit down with my players before the season and makes sure that they are, in fact, aware that ties can happen just to avoid any of them looking like idiots should one occur.
Well, I've been pretty sure for a while now that most players probably don't even know the majority of who they play on their schedule or maybe like Tannehill, they don't even know the divisions in the NFL. It is what it is. Fans are probably more into the rivalries between teams like the Giants and Eagles or Bears and Packers than the players on those teams actually are themselves. Most of them certainly don't know about NFL overtime rules and the possibility of a tie.

Most "fans" don't know about NFL overtime rules either.

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.

Last edited by Ness : 11-12-2012 at 02:31 PM.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:10 PM    (permalink
Ness
Legend

Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.Ness is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

By the way Greg Cosell said before last weekend's game between the Giants and Bengals he believes Eli's arm might just be a little tired from what he has seen? Your thoughts?

"Every light must fade, every heart return to darkness!"
-San Francisco 49ers: Five Time Super Bowl Champions-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borat View Post
Oh, my bad. Didn't realize SWDC was the pinnacle of class and grace.
Ness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 02:18 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
By the way Greg Cosell said before last weekend's game between the Giants and Bengals he believes Eli's arm might just be a little tired from what he has seen? Your thoughts?
GC is off base. Eli was on the WFAN and laughed at that. But nothing is wrong with him. And so now we had callers asking if things were ok in his personal life or not, and Mike F. said people want to point to something.

Arm is fine. It's not like we lead the league in passing attempts.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:30 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
GC is off base. Eli was on the WFAN and laughed at that. But nothing is wrong with him. And so now we had callers asking if things were ok in his personal life or not, and Mike F. said people want to point to something.

Arm is fine. It's not like we lead the league in passing attempts.
I think he is leading it in YPA,...someone on the board has an excel sheet with the ball traveling through the air, said he has the highest YPA through the air.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:33 PM    (permalink
brat316
bhaarat316
All-NFLDC

brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.brat316 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ness View Post
Well, I've been pretty sure for a while now that most players probably don't even know the majority of who they play on their schedule or maybe like Tannehill, they don't even know the divisions in the NFL. It is what it is. Fans are probably more into the rivalries between teams like the Giants and Eagles or Bears and Packers than the players on those teams actually are themselves. Most of them certainly don't know about NFL overtime rules and the possibility of a tie.

Most "fans" don't know about NFL overtime rules either.
ties are not that bad...kind of suck when its in your division though. Still can end up with home field if playoffs, if Falcons drop 1 more game.
Old 11-12-2012, 03:42 PM    (permalink
Polamalu_is_God
Rookie

Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God Polamalu_is_God

Guess who is playing 2nite? V V V V V V V

By:BK the God
Polamalu_is_God is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:03 PM    (permalink
NY+Giants=NYG
All-Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhaarat316 View Post
I think he is leading it in YPA,...someone on the board has an excel sheet with the ball traveling through the air, said he has the highest YPA through the air.
Maybe that's the case but that's our offense. It's not like he is throwing like Drew brees 680 something times a year. We have a running game this year so we are not unleashing it out of need.

This has always been an issue with the system. It's a vertical system. There are no check downs or that many intermediate routes. A lot of is based on the Run and shoot WR sight adjustments. This system isn't for the Capt. Checkdown QBs. Everything is 5 & 7 step drop passing concepts.

I always said it's a BOOM or BUST system. When it's boom we can move the ball on anyone. When it's bust, and it does go bust, it's like this offense never played football before. And we have had games like that. But strictly games, I never seen it happen for 3 games.

It has nothing to do with Eli's arm or anything like that. This has been a system of ours since day 1. So I can't believe now all of a sudden his arm is tired, lol. Had we threw the ball 660 plus times like the Saints do, and with this offense, then ok, I can buy that. But I don't think it's the arm.
Old 11-12-2012, 04:40 PM    (permalink
49erNation85
All-Pro

49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.49erNation85 is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

So did any trades happen this year up until the dead line ?
49erNation85 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2012, 04:48 PM    (permalink
BeerBaron
Team Leader
Legend

BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.BeerBaron is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

Mike Thomas was traded from the Jags to the Lions and Aqib Talib was traded from the Bucs to the Pats.

Huge moves sure to influence the rest of the NFL season I'm sure...
Old 11-12-2012, 05:05 PM    (permalink
PackerLegend
Pro Bowler

PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.PackerLegend is kind of a big deal around here, people know him.

What happened to Matt Cassell? Not like he was amazing or anything but in 10-11 season he did have a 93.0 QB rating and 27TDs to 7 ints.

Guess I haven't watched many Chiefs games but still state wise he was so much better then now and last year.

Sick Sig By BoneKrusher
PackerLegend is offline   Reply With Quote